Chapter Sixty Two

Engagement Day......

Today was the day when both Ranvijay and Myra were going to tie in a relationship in from of their family.

Today was the day when they both will be engaged with each other, and from today but will they ever able to exchanged their heart with each other.

It was the fact that this day will change their life for forever but will it be a good change or bad one, only the future could tell this.

They both had agreed to marry with each other only for their grandfathers. Still, will they both agree to give this marriage a change or do something opposite? we could only be able to know it in the future, but one thing was sure that they both would not regret their decision in their future.

In the morning, we can see at Rawat Mansion all the workers are moving from one place to another, and Harshwardhan was busy giving one or the other instructions to the workers.

All the family members were in a hurry to finish the work in the time that too in proper order as today they could not have even a single place out of order.

Harshwardhan was running all around the house supervising the work even after everyone's warning not to toll himself too much. Still, he was not listening to anyone as it was his grandson's engagement after all and that too with his best friend's granddaughter, so he was double happy and wanted to check all the arrangements by himself as he did not wish to any mistake in the function.

He was asked to sit at one place and order everyone around. But it seems all the warnings went down the drain because the scene is totally opposite to that.

When he was busy in running all around, he didn't notice that all the family members were standing on the stairs, looking at him with disbelief, including Ranvijay, who was just watching his grandfather, who was excited like a child who got his favorite chocolate. Then Ranvijay moved towards grandfather and made him stop from running here and there.

"Dadu, didn't we ask you just to sit and supervise everything if you personally wanted to check the arrangements and not to run here and there," He said, being a little strict as he knew that his grandfather would not understand the language of sweet talk.

"Ranvijay, just leave it. You can't just ask me to sit at one place when there is such an important function at my house. Today is your engagement and how can I just sit at a place silently. This is not happening at all," Harshwardhan denied ranvijay's request and ignored the stern tone.

"But we are not stopping you from anything. We are just asking you not to take a toll on your health and be a little less hyper, and there are lots of workers and family members, so why do you have to do that by yourself?" Vijay said.

"Okay, you all no need to tell me what I should do and what not because today is my grandson and granddaughter's engagement and I want everything to be perfect. And you don't worry I will also take care of my health," Harshwardhan said, still examine the work.

"Are you not going to listen to us?" Ranvijay asked, crossing his hand around his chest and narrowed his eyes at Harshwardhan in a warning.

"No," Harshwardhan firmly denied.

"Okay, then I am not going to get engaged with her," Ranvijay said, shocking Harshwardhan.

"What?" Harshwardhan asked in shock.

"Yes, either, you stop all this and just sit, the worker and Mom and Dad will take care of it or I will not be engaged today, now the choice is yours," Ranvijay said.

"Are you blackmailing me?" Harshwardhan asked in disbelief as he did not expect his grandson to blackmail him on this small matter.

"Oh, yes I am, Dadu," Ranvijay agreed with his grandfather's accusation.

"Okay, I sitting and will only observe everything," Harshwardhan finally agreed in front of his stubborn grandson.

"Very Good, that's like my Dadu," Ranvijay said with a smile seeing the grumpy look on his grandfather's face.

"Now you can go and do your work, why are you all still standing at my head," Harshwardhan said with irritation. At first, it was decided that the engagement will be at Singhania mansion. But then Harshwardhan said that he wanted the engagement to be at Rawat mansion, to which the Singhania agreed.

...............................................................

Singhania mansion...

The environment in the Singhania mansion was not less than the Rawat Mansion, as Vishwajeet was also adamant about checking all the preparations by himself, but he was strictly warned by Myra, so he could not do anything other than just sit and checked everything.

Sharda and Mradula were busy with checking the gifts and the other things which should be given to the Rawat family at the engagement, and Kia was helping them with it, while Abhivanth and Rajesh were doing some leftover office work.

Kia was not talking with Myra that much. Myra tried to speak with her, but she always ignored her, and she still could not digest that Myra was going to get married and that too with Ranvijay. Aahil tried to make her understand, but she was not in the mood to listen to anyone at that moment. She just said that she needs some time to digest everything, and the others were agreed with it as they knew that how much Kia meant for Myra, they were more than friends. They were like soul sisters.

On the other end, Myra was sleeping when her phone rang, and she picked up the call after checking the caller ID.

"Why did you have to call this early?" Myra said in irritation as her sleep was disturbed by the call.

"Early? Seriously? did you check the time? it is already 9 AM," the person asked or said almost shout from the phone.

"Do not shout, you idiot, my ears will be dead," Myra said, keeping the phone a little far from her ear to prevent from his shout.

"Alright, I have some amazing news for you," The person said excitedly.

"What?" Myra asked, getting up from her bed and moving towards the balcony.

"Your work had been done, and tomorrow was the last scene of your movie which you had prepared for Kriti. She signed the documents to transfer the 60% shares and yesterday when she went to her office he got to know who was the real Boss is now," The person explained to her everything.

"It was all have to be done, what is their to be excited about it?" Myra said, to which the person just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, there was nothing to get excited, alright but I want to know one think for which I was very curious," The person said.

"What is it?" Myra asked, seeing the flowers in the garden.

"Why did you transfer the shares to Kuldeep's wife's name?" The person asked.

"Harry, what would be the excitement in it if I will take all the shares in my name? At that time, I did not decide to go in front of them this much early, and when she will get to know that the same girl whom she had insulted in front of everyone is the new owner of her Fashion house, whom she thought as a cheap downmarket girl is now her Boss and also the owner of the 60% shares, it will be so much exciting to watch her from behind," Myra explained to Harry.

"Okay, now I got your point. You want Kuldeep's wife to deal with Kriti, and you will just sit and enjoy the show," Harry said in understanding.

"Right, why do I need to do anything when there were many people who was ready to do my work," Myra said.

"You are such a ..........," Harry said like a fill in the blank, and you can fill whatever you find perfect for this sentence.

"You are such a Bitch, right? i know you do not have to tell me that, whatever I am today was just because of them," Myra said, and harry understand what she was talking about.

Harry knew that the four people had done something with Myra, but he did not know what they had done, but he was sure of one thing that they had done something worst. Otherwise, Myra would never react in such a way.

"Okay, your work has been done, and our employee told me that Kriti was trying to search for the person who called her, but she could not find anything," Harry said, trying to change the topic.

"Huh, she is so stupid to think that she could reach out to me, let her do what she wanted to do," Myra said, and after talking about some random things, she disconnected the call.

It was evening now, and it was almost time to leave for the Rawat Mansion. Everyone was ready.

Everyone saw Myra, who was coming downstairs, along with Kia, who was helping her to get ready. The house ladies became emotional looking at Myra as she was looking so beautiful, but their husbands console them, and everyone leaves for Malhotra Mansion.

It is evening, and in Rawat Mansion, we can see it is decorated very beautifully like a palace, and last-minute checking is going on and goes to washroom to freshen up.

Harshwardhan was going towards Ranvijay's room.

"Ranvijay, are you ready?" He said while entering into his room and sees him looking incredibly handsome in his tuxedo.

"Yes, Dadu, almost, but did you come here? You could have called me instead," Ranvijai said, turning towards Harshwardhan.

"No, It is okay, and thank you very much for agreeing to this marriage, trust me, Ranvijay, you will not regret it. She is significantly matured and a strong girl. I have never met someone like her before. She had everything, but she never proud of it. She is so down-to-earth and knows how to give respect and how to be respected by others. Whenever I heard Vishwajeet talking about her, I felt very proud, and it was also the reason that I decided to marry you with her because you both are almost the same and I know that she would be the best choice for your as a life partner," Harshwardhan said when Ranvijay set beside him on the bed.

"I trust you, Dadu," Ranvijay said.

"Thank you, son," Harshwardhan said.

"Now you got ready, and they can be reached any moment, your sister is also ready as your mother informed me just now," He added, to which Ranvijay nodded.

After talking for a while, harshwardhan asked Ranvijay to come downstairs to receive his soon-to-be-bride and her family as they will be arriving any moment.

Saying this, he moved from there, and Ranvijay also went downstairs later on.

After a while, Singhania reached at Rawat Mansion, Rawat elders welcomed them with a broad smile, which was showing their happiness, and the same was going with Singhania elders.

But, the Singhania youngsters were different. They were only giving a small smile to everyone.

Ranvijay was shocked to see Myra in a silver gown. She was looking like an angel who just came from heaven. Anyone could say that she was looking heavenly beautiful in that gown.

Ranvijay was lost in her beauty that he almost forgot about his surroundings. It was also then Priya and Vinay got to know that Myra was the girl. Priya was pleased to see that Myra was beautiful and also belonged to a wealthy family.

After few minutes, Ranvijay came back to sence and composed himself, thinking that it was wrong as he was going to get engaged with someone else. However, he was still thinking that what Myra was doing with them, but as he thought about it, he found his answer himself as he knew Myra was always with them.

He went towards Aahil and hugged him, while Aahil just gave him a small smile. As at that time, he was there as a brother, not as a friend.

Sameer was not with them as he got a call from Kriti and had to go there in urgency. No-one stopped him as they knew what was Kriti's situation a few days ago. They all were also shocked and confused to know about it that how the issue suddenly arises and it also suddenly resolved.

Soon the couples asked to go to the stage and sat on their seat. Ranvijay and Ayan went on the stage when their family said, and Priya went to get Alia as she was in her room waiting for her mother.

Soon Priya came back with Alia and made her sit beside Ayan, and Sharda also took Myra to the stage and made her sit beside Ranvijay, and that shocked Ranvijay so much that he was not able to react.

When Alia saw Myra sitting beside Ranvijay, she was also shocked to realize that Myra was the one who was going to engaged with her brother, and that means she was also the granddaughter of Vishwajeet and the sisters of the Singhania brothers.

Then she looked at Ayan and remembered the day when she said nonsense about Myra, and just thinking about it making her scared while Ayan already gets to know what she was thinking just looking at her shocked face.

"Shocked, huh? This is just the starting," Ayan said, smirking at Alia, which was so scary for her as she had never seen someone like him before. She was so pampered by her family members that she never get to know the reality of the world, and she only knew what was taught by her mother and brother to her.

"What are you doing here?" Ranvijay asked after coming from his shock.

"Then whom are you expecting to be here?" Myra said, rolling her eyes as she was not in the mood to fight with him in front of everyone.

"Singhania's daughter, off course," Ranvijay said, still thinking about some possibilities that it was not what he was thinking, and there must be some misunderstanding.

"Oh really, then sorry to burst your bubble, Mr. Rawat, let me introduced myself first, I am Myra Singhania, the one and only daughter of Singhania family," Myra said with a smirk on her face making Ranvijat speechless.

And how could he not be as he was thinking about the information which Alia had given to him and how he behaved with her after that, how much he said to her. Still, she did not say anything, and now he got to know why she was so close to the Singhania brothers and the Singhania family and why she would not as it was her family, so why would she not be close to her family.

Now he was regretting his each and every word which he said to Myra and the thoughts which he had in his mind about her character, But what can our regret undo the things which we had done? No, right?

Ranvijay and Alia were both in the same situation at that moment as they both were thinking about things, and Alia was also thinking one more thing that she said a lot of things about Myra then why would Ayan wanted to marry her? she did not know the answer. She wanted to back off from this engagement because she was thinking about the reason for which Ayan was marrying her. She was not finding any good reason for that, but she could not back off now because she did not have any good reason to tell everyone, but she decided that she will talk with Ayan after the engagement.

Soon they were asked to exchange the rings. They stood up from their seat and exchanged the rings while giving a fake smile, as they were not happy at that time.

Ranvijay and Alia never expected something like that, so they were all gloomy at the whole engagement while Myra and Ayan were talking with their brothers.

After the dinner, the Singhania family left for the Singhania mansion after discussing about the wedding functions and all.

They decided to have a small wedding as per Myra's request. She still did not want others to know about her so that the wedding will be simple, with the family members and the close relatives and friends and the business partners, without any media.

Everyone had to agree with her request as it was her wedding and she has all the right to make decisions about it. Still, the elders were a little sad as they all wanted a grand wedding for their only daughter, so Myra assured them they would hold a big reception when she would ready to come in front of the whole world as Myra Singhania, so they reluctantly agreed with it.

To Be Continued..........