Chapter Ninety-Five

It has been a week since Ranvijay got to know about Myra being the reason behind Ria's incident.

He was trying very hard to know the reason behind it, but he was still not able to get to know anything. He was very anxious to know the truth.

In the meantime, Myra and Ranvijay were not much on talking terms and were just speaking when needed. Ranvijay was trying from his side, but Myra was keeping her distance from him. Ranvijay knew it, but he could not do anything other than try.

Ranvijay was working in his office when he received a call from his Personal investigator.

"It's been a week, and you still have not get any information about them?" He said without giving the other party any chance to speak, as he was really in a bad mood for not getting any information about them.

"Sir, I have already informed you before that there is no information available about Myra Singhania," The Personal investigator said from the other side.

"And that was the reason I asked you to search everything about Sameer, Ria, Kriti and Nishant, when they were college, it should not be that much difficult right? or are telling me that you can not even find any information about them as well?" Ranvijay snapped at him.

"It is not like that Sir, we are trying, Sir and we also got some information about them but we also need to confirm it before sending it to you first, we are just trying to make sure about it and then we will send all the details to you," the Personal investigator tried to explain to him.

"How much time it will take, I do not have more time, are you getting my point?" Ranvijay asked as he was getting impatient. He was not able to wait. He just wanted to find the truth at anyhow so that he could solve all the problems because his and Alia's marriage depended on this.

"Yes sir, Do not worry, it will we done soon and we will inform you about it as soon as possible," The Personal investigator said.

"Make sure to do it soon," Ranvijay ordered and disconnected the call.

After hanging up the call, he rested his head on the back of the chair and closed his eyes. He thought about the moment when he got to know about Myra, and He had never felt that she would be behind all of this that. Even he could not stop that from happening, and it showed how much power she was.

He was so engrossed in his thought that he did not hear the sound of the door opening as Someone entered in his cabin.

"What happened buddy, you are looking tense, is everything alright at home?" Parth asked as he looked at his best friend in a depressed mood.

"Everything is fine yaar, when did you come?" Ranvijay heard the voice and opened his eyes only to see that Parth and Rishabh were sitting in front of him.

"Then let me change the question, is everything alright between you and Myra?" Parth asked, raising his eyebrow. His question made Ranvijay quickly look at his which made him smile in victory.

"gotcha," Parth slapped on his thigh and gave a 'See I got it correct' look to Rishabh, who just rolled his eyes at him.

"Now tell us what had happened, you know that you can share with us, who knows we will able to help you," Rishabh asked in a serious tone as he could see that there was something massive which made Ranvijay so much depressed.

Ranvijay looked at his best friends, who were more like brothers to him and were with him in all thick and thin. If there was Someone whom he could trust with his life, then they were his best friends. He sighed and said, "Sigh, Yaar, you both know what happened with Ria, right?"

"Yeah but why are you asking about that stupid girl?" Rishabh narrowed his eyes and asked, and Parth also nodded at that question.

"It was all Myra's doing and her brothers were also included in the plan," Ranvijay again sighed and told them.

"What?..... but why?" they both were shocked to hear that because they never expected it.

"You know, Myra, Kia, Sameer, Ria, Kriti, Nishant, and Alia were in the same college, and at the time something happened between them, which only they know and because of which she was doing all of this to ruin them, and I do not if I am wrong, but I have doubt that Kriti's incident and when they were arrested by the police is was all done by Myra, so I trying to find out what had actually happened but all the clues, everything was erased at that time and I am not able to find anything about it, not even about Myra, there is no information about her, if Alia did not tell me that Myra was with her in the same college then no one got to know about it," Ranvijay explained what he knew and what he got to know from Alia.

"Wowwwww, you gonna be kidding, right?........ I mean......Myra Bhabhi did all of that..... I am not able to digest this information," Parth was the first one to react after getting all the information.

"I am shocked as well," Rishabh had also reacted in the same way.

They were both equally shocked with the information, and they never expected something like that, and the most important thing was that they never anticipated that Myra could do something like that.

"I was in the same situation when I got to know about it, and you know the Singhania siblings hated them so much, and no one hates anything without any reason or for some minor reason, so I am damn sure that there must be something big happened and I am trying to find out about it," Ranvijay added seeing the reaction from his both friends.

"Did you talk to our private investigator about it?" Parth asked.

"Yes, I did, and he is also not able to find anything about Myra but he has the information about Sameer and his friends but he said he need to confirm the information and will send me when he confirmed it," Ranvijay passed the same information which he got from his personal investigator.

"Okay, we will also try to find out something," Parth said after thinking about some time.

"Wait, you said that Myra Bhabhi was in the same college and same year with Alia and Sameer and others, right?" Rishabh, who was quiet for some time, suddenly asked Ranvijay.

"Were you sleeping, when I was telling everything earlier Rishab?" Ranvijay glared at Rishabh for asking the stupid question as he had already said this in the first place.

"No, I just remember something so I just want to confirm one more time," Rishabh said.

"Yes, she was," Ranvijay said.

"Great, then it is not that difficult," Rishabh said and looked at his friend with a smile.

"What are you trying to say? make ot clear Rishab, do not talk in Riddle because I am not in the mood right now," Ranvijay was now getting irritated because he was already in the wrong mood.

"Idiot, listen to me first, it is not difficult now because my cousin was also in the same college and year as them," Rishabh said, rolling his eyes at his best friend, who was having an irritated look on his face.

"So you are saying that....," Parth got what Rishabh wanted to say. He got up from his chair with a smile.

"Yes, right, we will call her and ask about them, she must be knowing something as Sameer and his gang was very popular in college as much as I know," Rishabh said.

"Then what are you waiting for, call her right now and put the phone on spearker mode," Ranvijay, who listened to Rishabh, suddenly got up from his chair and went to Rishabh and ordered him.

"Easy man, I am calling," Rishabh took out his phone and dialed his cousin's number, and put the phone on speaker so that everyone could listen to the conversation.

To Be Continued...