Chapter Seventy-Nine

Next day...

Singhania Mansion...

Alia's sleep broke with an alarm tone, which she had set on her phone as she was not a morning person and as she was married now, so she did not want to leave a wrong impression on her in-laws.

She reached her hand to stop the alarm, she checked the time it was 7 AM, it was very early for her because she never woke up before 9 AM, but she thought that as this family is little traditional so she felt that they might always wake up early in the morning, it was the same thing that her mother also said,

She quickly sat up, and she looked at her husband, who was still sleeping on her stomach. As she looked at Ayan and found him so handsome, She was pretty attracted to him when she had first met him at Aahil and Kia's marriage, but who could have thought that she would spoil her image in front of him by her own just because of some misunderstanding, created by someone else's.

She was such a fool, how easily she was manipulated by others, but whom she could blame because she was a fool to believe everything, whatever the other said.

'forget it, from now on, I will never believe what the other says unless I will not see with my own eyes,' She murmured to herself and got up from the bed.

She went to the bathroom to get ready, and she came back after an hour. She went towards the mirror. She was wearing a navy blue saree with a golden border.

When she got ready, it was already 8:30 AM. She was prepared to go downstairs when she heard a knock on the door.

She looked at Ayan, who was still sleeping, he came late at night, and that was the why he was still sleeping. Otherwise, Ayan would have woken up at this time.

She went to the door and opened it, only to find that it was Vihaan who was standing at the door and it looked like that he had just woken up.

"Hi," He said with a fake smile which would let anyone know that he did not like her.

"Good Morning, what happened?" Alia asked with a bit of concern because she thought that something had happened. After all, no one would come to knock at the door just after he woke up without something urgent.

"Nothing, can you wake Ayan Bhai up, it is really urgent," Vihaan said as he knew that it was not the right thing to go into their room because they are now married, if Ayan were not married, then he would not take a single minute to go in and woke him up by himself.

"Okay," Alia replied and went to Ayan, who was still sleeping.

"Ayan," She called him, but he did not wake up.

"Ayan," She called him again and shook him little by his shoulder, but he did not move.

She went to Vihaan again and said," He is not waking up, is it something really urgent? Why do not come in wake him?"

"Okay," Vihaan went in and tried to wake him up again, but the reaction was the same.

"He will not wake up like this," Vihaan said and took out his phone from his pocket and played something on his phone.

"Bhai, it's morning, come on wake up now," It was Myra's voice that was played on his phone.

"Yes, yes, yes, I am up, I am up," It did not take him a minute to wake up after hearing Myra's voice.

"Where is Doll? and what the hell are you doing here?" Ayan asked as he saw Vihaan was standing by his bedside.

Ayan suddenly remembered something asked Vihaan," Did you just played her voice to wake me up?"

"What else do you expect me to do when you were not waking up, I have tried so much what you were not even moving a little bit," Vihaan said in an irritated tone.

"What was so urgent that you wanted to make me wake up so urgent, did you know I have slept in the morning, I was working the whole night," Ayan said, getting a little angry because he was so tired, because of the marriage he had already delayed his work, and some urgent work came up yesterday which took the whole night to complete.

"I am sorry Bhai, but it is urgent, did you check the time, it is almost 9 AM and we are very late, you know?" Vihaan said, which made Ayan forget his anger.

"Why did you not tell me before, you idiot," Ayan said, hitting Vihaan's head a little.

Vihaan rab the placed where he got hit by Ayan and murmured," What did I do, I tried to wake him, still it was my fault? kadoos, humph,"

"Let's go now, what are you still waiting for?" Ayan said while going out of the room, where he also saw that Alia was standing with a shocked face.

"What are you standing here for?" Ayan asked, getting annoyed.

She snapped out of her shock and replied, " hmmm? Nothing," She gave him side, and Ayan went out, followed by Vihaan.

Ayan and Vihaan did not notice the shock which Alia got early in the morning because she and Vihaan tried so hard to wake him up, but it was all in vain but a single sentence in Myra's voice, he did not take a single minute to wake up.

Now she understood how much they loved Myra. She had never seen it before. In fact, in her own family, no one interacts with each other like them.

(Alia, baby, there are many things that you do not know, and you will see in the future, so be prepared to get more and more shocks because it is just the starting, the whole picture is still remaining, so be prepared.)

To Be Continued.....