Chapter Fifty-Three

Singhania Mansion.

At Night....Meeting Room.

Everyone was sitting in their places, Myra and Yash with confused faces, while the other with a nervous look.

They did not know how to start the conversation, and everyone was nudging each other to start the conversation.

"Okay enough, guys, we are here, sitting for last 20 minutes, and you all are just looking at each other, if that is what you all wanted to discuss then I am going I have some important work to do and I am very sleepy," Myra said getting irritated with her brothers and friend.

She again looked at everyone and then stood from her seat and started to go.

"There is one marriage alliance came for you," Kia suddenly said, making Myra stopped in her track with the sudden bomb.

"What?" Myra shouted, turning back to look at her brothers.

"What? what are you saying, Bhabhi, alliance, and that too for Angel, No you are kidding right," Yash also stood up from his seat with the shock and asked his brothers and Kia.

"Do we look like that we can make a joke on such topic Yash," Vihaan said, rolling his eyes with irritation as he was not very happy with this marriage talk at all.

"What are you saying Bhai? can anyone tell me clearly?" Myra asked to everyone.

"Actually, a few days ago, Harwardhan Dadu came to meet Dadu and asked your hand for marriage with Ranvijay, and Dadu wanted to know about your decision about it," Aahil explained to her.

"I am not agree," Myra gave a straightforward answer to him.

"I so knew that you will not agree with this and I was telling all of them," Ayan was happy hearing her answer.

All her brothers were happy with her answer because they did not want her to be forced into such a marriage.

"Okay, we will tell Dadu tomorrow at breakfast that you do not want to marry with Ranvijay," Aahil said.

"It is not only Ranvijay Bhai, but I do not want to marry anyone," Myra said, correcting Aahil.

"Okay will talk with Dadu, you can go and take rest," Karan said, looking at Myra, to which Myra nodded and went from there, leaving her brothers with a happy face because they also did not want her to marry this early, as per them, she was still a kid.

( Come on, guys, she is in her early 20's )

..............................................................

Vishwajeet's room, on video-call.

"Did you talk with him?" Vishwajeet asked the person.

"Not now, he was on some business trip, but you do not have to worry, he will be ready for this, he never says no to my any decision," The person replied.

"So what do you think Harsh, that My grand-daughter did not agree with my decision, let me tell you that my Mayu never say no to me because she know that whatever I do will only for her own benefit and a better future," Vishwajeet said boasting about Myra to Harshwadhan who was on the other side of the phone.

"I hope that she will agree with this. I areally want to make my granddaughter-in-law and I think that they both will be perfect for each other," Harshwardhan said.

"Do not worry, I know she will be agree for this," Vishwajeet said proudly, thinking that Myra will not say no to him any decision.

"I can also say the same thing about Ranvijay, and he will also be agree to this, do not worry, I am going to call him after this call," Harshwadhan said.

"Okay, talk to him, and I think that her brothers also had talk to her so I will get to know about her decision in the morning," Vishwajeet said.

"But let me also tell you one thing that, if she will not agree with this alliance then I will not force her, it will totally her decision," Vishwajeet added.

"Okay, so let me also talk with Ranvijay," Harshwardhan said.

"Okay," they both hung up the call after biding bye.

On the other side, Myra heard the conversation of both of them when she was going to her room. She was passing by from when she listened to her Dadu to talk with his friend on a video call, and as they both were doing a video call, so Myra also heard Harshwardhan's side.

Outside the room, Myra was thinking about the conversation, and she was lost in her thinking. Now she was confused about her decision, and she could see how her grandfather was happy with the alliance but how she could tell him why she did not want to marry.

She did not trust anyone apart from her family and friends who were with her in her ups and downs.

Right now, she was in a very confusing situation. She did not know what she should do at that time. She did not want to marry, but when she heard her grandfather assuring to harshwardhan that she will not deny to his request and decision, she started to think again about it, which was making her more confused.

Her grandfather never asked her anything and never stopped her from doing anything, and Now when she thought about her family's morning behavior, she concluded that they all are very happy with this alliance, and there was a bright smile on their faces when she came back.

Now, what should she do? Would she say yes to this marriage and made them happy, or would she say no to this marriage and made them sad.

She knew that her family would not say anything to her. Still, they will feel a little sad in their heart because, in their eyes, Ranvijay was the perfect one for her. He was also Harshwardhan's grandson, so they will feel a bit less worried for Myra, knowing that she will be going to the house of Vishwajeet's best friend, which can assure them about her well-being rather than marrying her to some stranger.

There were lots of thoughts running in her mind which were making her more confused.

"Mayu, What are you doing here at this time, dear?" Vishwajeet, who was going to close his room door, saw her stand at the gate in lost in her thoughts.

Myra came out from her thoughts when she heard Vishwajeet calling her.

"hmmm?" She gave a confused look to her Dadu.

"Where are you lost? I asked you what are you doing here at this time?" Vishwajeet asked again.

"Nothing Dadu, I was passing by," She said.

"What happened dear, you are looking lost," Vishwajeet asked, seeing her face, which was not showing any brightness.

"Nothing Dadu," Myra tried to deny, not wanted to let her Dadu know about anything.

"Oh, now I got it, ( he sighed and continue ) come inside and let's talk," Vishwajeet gestured her to come inside after nodded in agreement.

They both sat on the Sofa, which was placed in his room.

"Are you thinking about the think which your brother has discussed with you?" Vishwajeet asked directly, not talking in the circles because he knew that Myra did not like that.

Hearing Vishwajeet, Myra looked at him.

"Okay let me asked you directly, what do you think about this marriage?" Vishwajeet asked, holding his granddaughter's hand.

He knew that Myra was strong, but it was only for the outside world. She was like a porcelain doll in front of her loved ones.

"What if I asked you the same, what is your opinion about it, do you really want me to marry him?" Myra asked him.

"Do you love anyone?" Vishwajeet asked her.

"No Dadu, I do not love anyone and I do not even think about it all," Myra instantly denied. She did not want her Dadu to think otherwise.

"Honestly, Mayu, When I saw Kia at her marriage, I started to think that one day you will also marry someone and will leave all of us. This one thought was making me so restless because, after Arvind and Shilpa, I always saw my son and daughter-in-law in you. You are their symbol of love, and I did not want to let my son go leaving me alone again, but when I think correctly, then I got to know that every girl has to marry one day and go to her husband's house, it is the destiny which we can not change, but I decided that I will make sure about your well-being in your in-law's house and when Harshwardhan suggested this alliance, I thought that it is perfect for letting you marry at his home rather than marry you to some stranger and Ranvijay is also an ideal match for you but you should not take any pressure about it, it is your life and your choice which is more important to all of us, so think about it but without feeling any pressure," Vishwajeet explained her about his thoughts.

"Dadu, you will be happy with this, right?" Myra asked again, thinking about her decision.

"Mayu, our happiness lies in your happiness, dear. If you are happy, then we all will be happy. You are the happiness of this house, and this mansion is shining because you are here," Vishwajeet said, cupping her face.

"Yes, Dadu," Myra suddenly said.

"What?" Vishwajeet asked in confusion.

"I am ready for this marriage, Dadu," Myra said.

"Really?" Vishwajeet asked with a broad smile on his face.

She also nodded with a smile when she saw her Dadu was so happy about this news.

"Mayu, you do not how much happy I am right now, but tell me, you are not taking this decision in any pressure, right?" Vishwajeet asked in a serious one.

"No Dadu, I am really ready," Myra said with a small smile.

"Thank you," Vishwajeet said and hugged her, to which she also reciprocate.

After talking a little more, she returned to her room and lay down on her bed, closing her eyes, feeling stressed.

To Be Continued......

.............................................................

With this one decision, her destiny started to change. Now, what will happen in her life, and how will she manage to take her revenge with them?

If you want to know, stay tuned with me.

Keep Reading....