Chapter Eleven

The sun rays were coming inside the room from the window and disturbing the sleep of a beautiful lady and that beauty was none other than our sweet and cute Myra. Myra was sleeping peacefully on her bed, she was half-covered with the comforter and half of the was lying on the floor. the sun rays were falling on her face which was making her more irritated, getting irritated with the sun rays she turned her to the other side preventing from the sun rays.

She was hell tried because she was working late at night on a new project which will be a huge profit for SGC. So she slept late at night and she was frustrated by the sun rays which was disturbing so much.

Suddenly someone opened her bedroom door slowly and entered inside without making any noise. his eyes were closed and he was followed by four more people.

All of them stand one side of the bed and called her name.

"Princess"

"Baby Doll"

Munchkin"

"Angel"

"Cupcake"

They all called her at the same time and hearing their voice she satire in her sleep.

"Bhais, Please 5 minutes, I will be up after 5 minutes," She said and again slept.

They shook their head in disbelief because they knew very well that she always showed a tantrum in waking up.

They again tried to wake her up and after some time she was up to while showing a grumpy face to all her brothers.

"What is this Bhai, I slept late last night and wake up early in the morning," She said making a cute pout while rubbing her eyes like a little baby.

Seeing that her brother's eyes were closed she came out from the bed and went to Aahil and kissed his forehead and then he opened his eyes.

she did the same thing to all her brothers to make them open their eyes.

It was their daily routine they never start their day without seeing their baby sister first.

First, in the morning they need to see her baby sister's face.

"Good Morning Bhais"

"Good Morning princes/ Baby Doll/ Munchkin/ Angel/ Cupcake," They said in unison.

"Okay Angel we have a surprise for you so get ready fast, we are waiting for you here," Yash said in so much excitement

"What surprise Bhai, tell me na please," Seeing his excitement she was also getting excited because she always fond of surprises but never liked to wait for that.

"First get ready and then we will show you the surprise," Aahil said caressing her head. He was happy to see that his baby princess is smiling which was genuine not the fake smile which she showed all the time. He was happy as long as his baby princess was happy.

For her baby sister's one smile these brothers could make the world upside down. Nothing matters for them as long as their sister is happy. they could do anything for her.

"Okay I am going," She said and run towards the bathroom to get ready.

"Do not run cupcake otherwise you will fall and get hurt," Seeing her running Vihaan shouted from behind but who was he kidding. Myra gave him a sheepish smile and went inside the bathroom to which he could only shake his head.

"She never listens to me," He said under his breath.

They all waited for her while she was getting ready.

After getting ready she came outside.

She was ready in a Blue crop top and black jeans. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail and she was wearing black bellies. She was looking hot and sexy.

"Bhai I am ready, now tell me what is the surprise," She asked in excitement.

"Okay so close your eyes Baby Doll and we will take you to your surprise," Ayan said closing her eyes with his hand.

"And no cheating Munchkin," Karan warned her knowing her antics very well.

"I never cheat Karan Bhai," She said making a pout.

"Yes, yes we all know that," Vihaan said rolling his eyes at her statement.

"Aahil Bhai, see, Vihaan Bhai is making fun of me," She complained to Aahil making a very cute face because she was very well aware that no one in the Singhania family denied her anything.

"Vihaan shut up and let's go now," Aahil scold Vihaan, although he also knew that Myra always cheats when it comes to surprise but how could he denied when his baby sister complaining in such a cute manner.

"Okay let's go and Munchkin seriously no cheating," Karan again said to which Myra nodded her head and they all took her downstairs.

They made her stand in a place.

"Okay Baby Doll now open your eyes," Ayan said taking his hand from her eyes which was covering her eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes go wide and her mouth went open seeing the site in front of her.

She covered her mouth and her eyes were ready to welled up and it happened soon as the tears made their way from her eyes.

There were 3 people who were standing in front of her, one was in his 80s and the other 2 people were in their late 50s.

The elder one who also had tears in his eyes open his arms wide and seeing this she runs towards him and hugged him tidily and the person also hugged her.

"I missed you Dadu," she said and the tears were continuously falling from her eyes.

( Yes the person was her Dadu, The Vishwajeet Singhania, Her grandfather )

"I missed you too Mayu," Vishwajeet said lovingly, he missed her so much, seeing her after 2 years he could not help his eyes which were welling with tears.

He broke the hug and cupped her face and kissed her on the forehead lovingly.

"See Abhivant Bhaiya, no one missed us," Rakesh said making a sad face.

( Yes the other 2 persons were Abhivand and Rakesh, Myra's Bade Papa and Chote Papa )

" You are right Rakesh, we were dying to our Jaan and here she is just showing all her love to her Dadu and ignoring both of us," Abhivant also said agreeing with Rakesh.

Seeing the antics of the elders the younger clan making a disbelief face.

"Oho do not make that face Bade Papa and Chote Papa, you will get wrinkles and then my Moms will not love you that much and then I have to find someone else for them," She said like it is a very serious thing and also making a serious face while both of her fathers looking at her with wide eyes.

Seeing their faces all the other people burst into laughter while Myra started to run.

"You naughty girl come here," Abhivant and Rakesh started to run to catch her.

Soon they got tired and they both were not able to catch her, seeing them tired she came towards them and hugged them tightly.

"I missed you so much Bade Papa and Chote Papa," She said and started to cry.

"Stop crying Jaan, we also missed you," Seeing her crying both of them wiped her tears and she also wiped the tears of her Bade Papa and Chote Papa who also crying seeing her tears.

"Abhivanth Do not make my Jaan cry and let's go for breakfast," Sharda said

They all went towards the dining table and set on their seat. Myra was sitting beside her Grandfather.

"Dadu why did you come so late, you were coming before 3 days right," Myra asked in a complaining way.

"Sorry Mayu, Actually I met my friend there, we were meeting after so many years and there were some issues in the village so I have to stay there for few more days," Vishwajeet explain to her.

"But you could have called Dadu, you know how much I missed you," She said while making a sad pout.

"Okay for now I will not go anywhere and I will spend my time with my sweet and cute Mayu, Okay?" Vishwajeet said trying to manofy her precious granddaughter.

"Promise," Myra asked

"Promise," Vishwajeet said which brought a huge smile on her face.

"So how is your office going Jaan, are you comfortable there?" Abhivanth asked while having his breakfast.

"Yes Bade Papa and I love working there," Myra answered.

"Very good, If you face any issue just tell me okay," Rakesh said

With the little chit chat, they finished their breakfast.

"Okay guys we are going to the office and Myra you take a holiday today and spend your time with Dadu, Papa, and Chote Papa," Aahil said taking his bag from the sofa.

"Okay Bhai," Myra said.

They all gave a kiss on her forehead and went to their office.

Myra, her dadu, her bade papa and her chote papa, spend their time together. they asked her about her days in London what she had done, what she had learned new from that new place, and how she cop up at the new place.

The whole day passed just like that and in the evening they have a family dinner and went towards their respective rooms.

Myra's POV

Today Seeing Dadu, Bade Papa and Chote Papa, I was so happy, I was seeing them after 2 years, I really could not able to describe my feelings, I love them so much and I also know that they also love me more than anything, I could not able to get my parents to love as they left me when I was just 3 years old but my family never let me deprived of the love of the parents, they love me more than anything, They never made me feel lonely, I always get the love of the father from my Bade Papa and Chote Papa and Badi Maa and Choti Maa love me more than a mother could love their child, Dadu also loved me so much and about my brothers, what could I say could them, they are the best brothers anyone could get. they love me like I am not their sister but I am their child and I also love them a lot. They can do anything for and so I am. I love my family to the core, I am making the world on fire for my family, I can give my life for them and also kill anyone for my family.

And Kia, My best friend who is not less than a sister to me, was with me when I was in my low time, only she has the power to handle me other than my family and she is also my family.

End of Myra's POV