Chapter Fifty-Seven

Next Morning... Ayan's room.

Ayan was on call, and he was talking with someone very seriously.

"Yes, I know but what could I do now?" Ayan said in a helpless tone.

"I do not know what to do, and it happened so suddenly that I also could not even get the time to realize," Ayan added.

"Yes, I know, and you can say that I liked her from the first time I saw her at Aahil Bhai's wedding and when she came to our home that day, that was the first time when I noticed her properly and I do not when I started to like her that much, and when I saw her with some other guy, yesterday, only I know how I controlled myself to went to them and dragged her from there, but I could not do that as I do not what was happening with me, I really did not like to see her with someone else," Ayan said.

"Should I do that?" Ayan asked in confusion.

"I think you are right. I should talk with her about it," Ayan said, nodding his head like the other person was seeing him doing that.

"What?" Ayan startled listening to the voice from his back.

He turns around to the voice, only to see his mother standing at the door with a shocked face.

"Who is she?" Mradula asked her son, as she could believe that his arrogant son can like someone, she was so shocked to digest this news, but when she thought about Aahil, she did not find it difficult to do that.

"Who is who, Mom, what are even saying?" Ayan asked, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Do not even dare to lie to me, I have already heard everything now tell me who is the girl whom you liked and why did not you tell us anything about it, we could have to go to the girl's house to ask her hand for marriage, you are such slow Ayan, or you want to walk on your brother's footprints, he took years, just to confess his love to Kia and now you, No, No, I can not let this happened, tell me who she is and I will go to Dad and ask him to talk with her parents for to ask her hand for marriage," Mradula started to blubber without giving any chance to Ayan to say anything.

"Mom, stop, stop, what are you saying, take a deep breath and calm down, it is nothing what you are thinking," Ayan tried to make her calm down and also trying to divert her from the topic.

"i have already said, do not lie to me," Mradula glared at her son dangerously, to which Ayan gulped.

Singhania Siblings can be rude, arrogant, and jerk to the whole world, but they were children for their parents who can make them scared with just one glare when they are angry, and the same thing was happening with Ayan at that moment.

They always have one piece of advice to give to everyone 'Do ever try to mess with your angry Mom, they can be very scary when they are angry so be obidient.' All the Singhania Siblings follow this piece of advice.

"Mom, she is Alia, I saw her at the wedding and she also came to our house with her Dadu, I do not from when I started to like her but I like her," Ayan confessed about Alia to her mother, which shocked his mother and her expression changed from a shocked one to happy.

She also liked Alia, when she saw her at the wedding, she thought that she was a beautiful girl and very innocent, and she also thought to make her as her daughter-in-law, but she did not talk with anyone about it, knowing the behavior of her son.

"Really? Oh My God, why did you not tell me that? I have already talked to your Dadu and the whole family about it and will also be asked her hand for marriage, and you do not know I also liked her when I saw her at the wedding, I so wanted to make her as my daughter-in-law, she is such a nice girl, let not waist more time, I will go and talk with your grandfather right now and will ask him to talk with Harshwardhan Uncle, if things will go perfect then we will do your marriage with Myra," Mradula said with excitement.

"What? No Mom," Ayan immediately denied her suggestion.

"Why? do you not want to marry her? but you said you like her right?" Mradula asked, narrowing her eyes at her son.

"Mom, it is not like that, I mean, Yes, I like her but I do not know more about her and suddely marriage, do you not think that it is too early?" Ayan explained to her.

"Oho, what is too early? Do you not know about Myra and Ranvijay? It is an arranged marriage for them, and still, they agreed to it, and you are saying that it is too early when you like her and I know you both will be happy with each other, so do not think about it more," Mradula said cupping his face lovingly.

"Okay, Mom as you say," Ayan agreed and gave a small smile to her mother.

After hearing his agreement, Mradula happily went to Vishwajeet's room to share the good news with him.

Here Ayan clenched his fist in anger.

'I know, Mom, and I am doing this just for Doll. If it was in my hand, then I would never ever let this marriage take place, but I am bound with her sware and can not stop this, but it does not mean that I can not take precaution about it and about that Alia so, it will be a little revenge on her to think rubbish about Doll and to talk about her like that, this marriage just be a safety precaution for Doll at that place, nothing else.'

Ayan said to himself, and he started to think about the reaction of everyone when they will hear about this news.

He knew that his brothers and Doll would be shocked to listen about it and will not be happy once he will tell them about his plan, so he decided to ignore that for the time being so that he did not have to face them as he did not know what he should tell them because he can not hide anything from them and he also did not want to tell them about his plan at least to Myra because he knew that she would do anything to stop this marriage if she got to know about it.

She will not let this happen, and she can not expect that her brother will sacrifice his life with the girl whom he did not even like to see, and here he was ready to marry with that girl just for her sake.

He was right that she could never let this happen, so he had to think of a way to stop her from doing anything.

It was all his plan, there was no phone call, there was no one on the other side of the phone, he already seeing her mother coming and at the same time he started his act, he was acting like he was talking with someone on the phone, but there was no one on the other side.

He wanted her mother to listen to his conversation and react in that way, and everything happens as he expected.

He thought of this plan when he heard her mother talking with Sharda in the kitchen that how she liked Alia and wanted her to be her daughter-in-law but did not bring this topic thinking about him.

At that time, he suddenly thought of this plan and decided to do that.

And not everything was happening as per his plan which he had decided.

To Be Continued.....