One Hundred Five

There was a gloomy atmosphere at Verma's house, Vishal and his parents sitting in the living room with a grim expression, and it was enough to know that Vishal had already informed them about the deal, and now they had to make a decision. Either they could save the company or Nishant.

"Whatever you say, is it really like that?" Mr. Verma asked Vishal with a gloomy expression on his face. He was not able to digest that something like that happing with them. He was shocked when he heard what Vishal informed them about the deal and the company's crisis.

"Yes, Dad, I have already met them, and seeing their behavior it is like that they will not leave us if we protect Nishant," Vishal replied with a serious expression.

"But... what had Nishant have to do with all of this?" Mrs. Verma asked in confusion because she could not be able to understand that how Nishant had offended them.

"I do not know, Mom but as they said, he had done something to Miss Singhania, so that is the reason they all are behind to ruin him, they did not give any option and also did not leave any way to escape for us from all of this mess," Vishal explained.

"What should we do then?" Mrs. Verma held her head. She was very worried about all the things.

"Should we talk to Nishant about it and asked him?" Mrs. looked at her husband and her son and suggested.

"Do you really think that he will tell us the truth, and if he was that sensible, then he would not offend someone from the Singhania family in the first place," Mr. Verma scolded his wife.

"I do not think that he had done something that made them to take such revenge on us," Mrs. Verma defended Nishant because, as per her, he could not do something that serious.

"But he did and I do not think it is something small, he must have involved in something big, or do you think that the Singhania's doing all of this for fun, did they have that much free time?" Mr. Verma could not believe his wife. At a time like this where they had to choose, she was still trying to defend her son. How could she be so stupid that she was not trying to understand the gravity of the situation?

"I agree with you otherwise the Singhania's is not someone who would come behind us for no reason, something must have happened which we do not know," Vishal also with his father, he had already thought about it when he met them, and they did not seem like they will be behind anyone for no reason.

"Let's just follow the deal, for now, and we will take back Nishant once the matter calm down," Mr. Verma finally made the decision.

"I have thought the same too, Dad, first. We need to save the company, and once everything will settle, we will take Nishant back but we can not tell him why we are doing this otherwise he will surely go to them and then everything will be finished," Vishal agreed with his father.

"You are right," Mr. Verma said.

Hearing both her elder son and husband, Mrs. Verma could not believe that they were ready to disown Nishant. She stood up from her seat and said angrily to them, "How could you two even think to disown him? Do we really do not have any other way to solve all of this, do you really have to do that, he is our son after all."

"So? what are you expecting me to me, did not son, has left us with any other choice, I do not know what he had done, but right now we all are paying for his doing, do you even know if or the company goes to bankrupt then we will be left with nothing, we will come to the roads, do want to wait and watch that to happen with us," Mr. Verma gritted his teeth in anger looking at his stupid wife.