Chapter Seventy-Eight

Rawat Mansion...

They reached at Rawat Mansion first as Ayan had to drop them first before going to Singhania mansion. It was around afternoon when they arrived there.

Everyone was already at the main door, waiting to welcome Myra and Ranvijay. Harshvardhan, Vinay, Priya, they were standing at the door. Sameer was not with them as he was not at all interested in all that and went outside to chill out with his friends.

Ayan stopped the car at the main door, and they all came out from the car.

"Alright, Doll, Take care of yourself, and if anything happens, just call any of us," Ayan greeted everyone there and said to Myra and then turned towards Ranvijay " Take care of her, otherwise you know better what will happen," He completed.

"I know, do not worry," Ranvijay replied to him, only for him to hear as they both know it was not for everyone to learn about their talk and went to Alia.

"Take care of you and do not worry about anything, your brother is here," Ranvijay said, patting her head.

"I know Bhai, do not worry, I will take care of myself, and I will not do anything wrong again, I know I have made many mistakes just because someone stuffed my ears with nonsense and I believed them but I not I will judge people according to my perspective and will not believe anything," Alia said with a smile, assuring Ranvijay.

"Good, you have become matured now," Ranvijay said.

"Ayan why don't you stay for sometime," Alia's mother suggested.

"No aunty, we are getting late, everyone is wiating for us at home as well," Ayan said and went to the car again and sat on the driving seat again, and Alia also sat on the seat beside him.

"Bye," She said to everyone, and Ayan started to drive.

Myra and Ranvijay stood at the door, and Priya ( Ranvijay's mother ) did their arti.

Once she was done with the arti, she put a rice bowl in front of Myra and said," Myra, now make this bowl fall from your right leg and then enter. Myra did as she was told and entered.

After the Grah Pravesh, they did some after marriage rituals.

"Okay, now everything is done, so you can go to your room now and rest. You must be tired, Ranvijay take Myra to your room, Myra your luggage is already placed in the room, you just need to sort it out according to your preference," Priya said.

"Thank you Aunty," Myra replied politely with a smile. She was feeling a little uncomfortable at Rawat Mansion, and she did not know what to do.

"You need to change your form of addressing, you can call me mom just like Ranvijay," Priya said with a smile.

"Okay mom," Myra replied

They both went to Ranvijay's room, or I must say their room from now on.

Singhania Mansion...

The same things happened at the Singhania mansion, and they did all the rituals for the newly wedded couple.

"Mom, if we are finished with all of this then I have some important work to do, so I am going to my study," Ayan said.

"Okay, you go," Mradula replied (Ayan's mother )

"Kia you take Alia to Ayan's room, she must be tired," Mradula told Kia, to which she nodded.

"Come," Kia said and took her to Ayan's room.

"This is your room from now on, and your luggage is already here so you can settle it," Kia said with a straight face and turned to leave the room.

"Kia wait," Alia called her, which made Kia stop.

"What?" Kia asked, not at all interested in talking with her. Alia also expected this behavior from her, but she was still hurt a little as no one ever behaved like this with her, and she was not comfortable with this.

"Actually, I wanted to apologize to you, and I am really sorry for what I have done to you and Myra. I did not know that it was all not the truth. Ria told me that about you, and I just believed her. I know it was my mistake. I should trust her blindly, but she was Sameer Bhai's girlfriend, and I have known her for many years, so I just trusted whatever she said and hurt you both, and I do not know how many people I have hurt with my rude and arrogant behavior, but I have realized now that whatever I did in the past was all wrong, it was all a misunderstanding created by Ria, I really do not why she had done that, but she also used me and filled my ears against you both, I am really sorry, can you please forgive me for whatever I have done in the past?" Alia said with tears in her eyes, and she was looking at Kia with hopeful eyes. She was looking at her with lots of hope and also was very nervous because she also knew that it was not that easy to forgive someone who had once done wrong with you.

"Do you think it is that easy, and why are you apologizing to me because the person who was hurt the most was someone else? Do you not think so? or do you not have the courage to ask sorry from her? Let me tell you one thing very clearly, you, your brother, and your friends do not deserve forgiveness. Do you really think that we hate you just because of some nasty rumors spread by you all at that time? hah, let me tell you one thing, Alia that you know nothing that happened back then, so do not ask for sorry because it is not that easy," Kia said with a cold face.

She was furious, first because of Myra's marriage in that family and second because of Alia. Still, she could not do anything about it, and She was also worried about Myra. She was thinking, how will she be able to control herself in front of her enemy in the same house.

"What did they do?" Alia asked, seeing her cold and angry face. She was very confused because she did not know anything, but she was sure of one thing that something must have happened. Otherwise, Kia would not react like that, but what had happened, she was totally clueless about it.

"You do not need to know and forget about the forgiveness, and we never took you seriously in the first place, but now you are married to Ayan, so never try to do anything which made our family hurt otherwise, you will not be able to face the consequences," Kia warned her.

"I know, but I will do anything to gain both of your forgiveness. I am really sorry," Alia said with determination in her eyes.

"Up to you," Kia replied and left from there.

'I have to find out what had happened back then. It is not something small. Otherwise, Kia will not react like that, and I have to talk with Ranvijay Bhai, he will surely able to find out' Alia thought as she looked at the retreating figure of Kia.

To Be Continued..........

I hope you all will share your views and tell me how the update was...