Chapter One Hundred Twenty-Six

"Huh?" he said absentmindedly, still looking at Myra.

"Am I dreaming? Because if I am, I don't want this to end... " he murmured.

Myra chuckled loudly, looking at her husband, who was looking so cute at that time. Shaking her head, she replied, "No. You're not dreaming, my dear hubby, I am for real."

As soon as Ranvijay heard those words, his eyes widened and, without thinking anything, he immediately pulled Myra in his arms. Holding her face in his hands, he kissed her hard on her lips.

Biting and sucking her lips, he kissed her as if his life depended on it. Myra also kissed him with the same passion. They continued kissing as their tongues fought for dominance while Ranvijay's hands traveled over her body.

Myra moaned. He was kissing her more passionately and more deeply. When Myra felt that Ranvijay was not going to stop, she immediately froze. As much as she wanted to let Ranvijay continue, she had to confess to him before coming to this part.

Slightly pushing his shoulders, she whispered, "Ranvijay.... wait! ". Ranvijay hummed, indicating he was listening to her, but he still kept on kissing her bare shoulders and neck.

"Ranvijay... "

Ranvijay groaned and finally looked up into her eyes. "You're so beautiful Sweetheart..." he whispered. The more he looked, the more he felt like kissing her again, so he did. After a long passionate kiss, he left her lips reluctantly.

All this time he was waiting patiently waiting to hear what she wanted to say. He had already guessed what she wanted to say to him and he wanted to hear the most beautiful words that she would say to him. He wanted to hear that.

But right now, when she was standing in front of him looking so beautiful in a wedding gown, he couldn't control himself. This was a complete surprise to him. He always thought of her being his bride again in his dreams. He wanted to marry Myra again after her confession and he was patiently waiting for that day, but when that actually became a reality, he was dumbfounded.