Chapter Fifty Two

Singhania Mansion..

Morning....

Everyone was having their breakfast when Myra and Yash entered in the Mansion.

As soon as the elders come to know that Myra was back from her trip, they all stood up from their places and went to the living hall to meet her, and They had a huge grin on their faces.

The youngsters also went behind them.

"Why did you not tell us that you are coming back," Abhivanth asked Myra, who was looking very tired by the traveling.

"Oho, Bade Papa, chill, I was not alone, Yash Bhai was also with me," Myra said, sitting on the sofa and resting her head at the back, and closed her eyes.

Yash is also set to take a rest beside Myra.

"You both must be tired. Come have some breakfast and then go to your room for rest," Rajesh said

Myra and Yash nodded and went with them to the dining table because they both were feeling so hungry.

They all again settled on their places, and Sharda and Mradula started to serve Myra and Yash.

"How was your trip, Mayu?" Vishwajeet asked while having their breakfast.

"It was good Dadu, half of the work is completed, and the other half will also e done soon," Myra replied to him. She did not lie because her half work was indeed done.

"Good," Vishwajeet said, he wanted to talk to her about Ranvijay, but he remembered what her brothers said to him, so he did not say anything and thought to let them speak to her first then he will talk to her.

"Myra, you should eat appropriately from now on and take care of your health the most, do not only work, work and work, take proper rest so that you will look more beautiful," Mradula said her in her exciting tone, which alerted Singhania siblings along with Kia except Yash who was looking confused by hearing Mradula's words because he was not aware of anything.

"What are you saying, Choti Maa? I did not get you," Myra asked in confusion, looking at Mradula.

"No, nothing," Mradula realized what she had just uttered in her excitement, and she gave a sheepish smile to her sons, who was looking at her and glaring at her.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Myra asked, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Oho, Cupcake, you have just come, so Mom was only concern for you and was saying that no need to become a detective here," Vihaan said, rolling his eyes. he so knew that his little sister's mind is full of detectiveness and she never leaves anyone until she gets to know what she wants. So he tried to manage the situation because he was worried that his mother would slit everything.

"I was just asking Bhai, I mean, I am noticing everyone from the time I came back, and they all are behaving weird, see their faces they are smiling more than ever," Myra said, and that was the time everyone thought about it, and she was so right the elders smiling like a fool because they were happy about her marriage and was wanted to talk to her then and there but holding themself because of the Singhania siblings.

"It is nothing like that, we are just happy to see you after almost a week, and you are talking like that. This is really not fair, Mayu," Vishwajeet said, making a slight pout.

"Dadu, it was just a week. I did not go for a year," Myra said, shooking her head at her grandfather's childish act.

"Princess, we have something to discuss with you," Aahil said, grabbing everyone's attention.

Elders were happy to know that Aahil was going to talk with her, whereas the youngsters were feeling a little nervous because they did not know how to speak with her on that topic.

"What is it, Bhai?" Myra asked.

"First you take rest, then we will talk," Ayan said.

"Okay," Myra said, looking at her brothers.

Yash was also confused seeing the weird behavior of his family as he even did not know about anything.

.........................................................................

Kriti also came back from Paris. She reached her home only to be greeted by her elder brother, who was waiting for her to come.

"Bro," Kriti said, throwing her luggage to the side and went to her brothers.

Hearing her voice, Kriti's brothers, Adarsh and Mayank, stood up from their places and hugged her.

Kriti started to cry her heart out.

"It's okay, do not cry. We will handle it," Adarsh said, consoling his crying sister.

"How this all happened? and what was that Kuldeep was saying at the event," Mayank asked, making her sit on the sofa and also sat beside her.

"He was lying, Bro. It was all my designs, I worked really hard to prepare them, and my team also worked day and night to prepare all of them. I do not know how this all happened, and now he is claiming all my work as his and saying that he will file a complaint against it," Kriti said, still sobbing.

"If what you are saying is true, then there must be some spy in your office or in your team," Adarsh said, concluding listening to Kriti's explanation.

"What are you saying Bro," Kriti looked at her brother in shock as she did not think about the possibilities of having a spy in the office.

"I think Adarsh is right, I am also considering the same, think about it, how that Kuldeep got all your designs and submit them before you on his name, there must be someone who gave him all your designs to do that," Mayank also agreed with Adarsh to this point.

"But Bro, how will we know that who was the spy?" Kriti asked him.

"We will think about it, you do not worry, you have just came back, so take proper rest, and then we will discuss about it," Adarsh said, to which Mayank also nodded in agreement.

Kriti went to her room to take a rest, thinking about the possibilities of what her brothers said to her.

She sat on her bed and started to think deeply, suddenly she remembered something and her eyes widened in shock.

"No, this is not possible. I have to talk with them," Kriti murmured to herself and took her phone to call. She dialed a number, and the phone was lifted after some rings.

"Hello," She heard the voice of the person from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Kriti, how are you, and how was your show?" The person asked in a casual voice as nothing happened.

"What the hell, Sameer, you are asking me, do you not know what happened with me at the event or your girlfriend did not tell you anything?" Kriti said with anger, feeling bad that her friend was not with her and leave her to deal with everything alone.

"What are you saying Kriti, I do not know anything," Sameer asked in confusion.

"Did you not watch the news, Sameer?" Kriti asked, composing herself.

"Kriti, I was busy with some project and was with Dad, so I did not get the time to watch your show. Why are you getting so hyper about it," Sameer asked in frustration as she was giving him the straight answer and was just talking in rounds.

"Sameer, everything is finished...........," Kriti started to explain everything to him.

"What, that bloody bastard, how could he do that? Did he forget what happened with him in college," Sameer was also angry after knowing what happened with Kriti and Ria at the event?

"Sameer, do you remember the day when we all were released from the police station," Kriti asked him, to which Sameer made a confused face.

"How can I forget that day, Kriti, but why are you suddenly asking?" Sameer asked her.

"Do you remember what the officer told us when we were leaving?" Kriti tried to make him remeber.

"Yes, I remember each and everything words of him, and I also asked my detective to get the details about that event, but he said that there were no details available," Sameer said, gritting his teeth as he was not able to find about that person.

"Do you think that both events are related to the same person because I do not believe that Kuldeep had this much courage to do that," Kriti said as she knew Kuldeep very well.

"I think you are right, and what your brother said was also right. There must be some spy in your team who gave the designs to him. Otherwise, how could he be able to get your work? I think you should first find out that person, and it will also be helpful to find out the person who was playing with us from behind," Sameer said.

"You are right, and I think we all should be very careful from now on," Kriti said.

"Hmmm," Sameer hummed in response, thinking about the person.

"Okay, so let also warned the others," Kriti said.

"Okay," Sameer said and hung up the call after saying bye to her.

To Be Continued......