Chapter Fifty-Five

Continuation of the conversation.......

"Bhai, did you all not notice the smile on Dadu's face and the others as well? They all are so happy with this then why do I have to think about the unnecessary people and make my family sad," Myra said.

"Princess, it is a marriage we are talking about. It is not any serial where the heroin has to sacrifice our happiness for the other's," Aahil said, knowing well what her sister is up to.

"Who is the other here, Bhai? it is my family, and you know that I can do anything for their happiness then it is just a marriage think, it is not a big thing," Myra tried to make them agree, but they were not convinced as they did not want their sister to do things which she did not want to.

"Enough, Myra, are you mad? Do you even hear yourself what you are talking about? You want to marry Ranvijay just because Dadu wants this, and what about your life and your happiness? Will you be happy with this marriage knowing that one of your enemies lived in the same house whom you have to face every day? Okay, I just forgot about Sameer, and let's talk about Ranvijay. You do not even know him well, will you able to be happy with him knowing that he was the brother of Sameer and not only Sameer that Alia will also be there," Kia was bursting out all her frustration on Myra as she could not believe that Myra said Yes to this marriage and also giving some silly excuses.

"You are not going to do that, and that's it, we will not let you marry just because you wanted everyone happy, and do you really think that when they got to know about everything, they will be happy with this marriage," Karan said who was just hearing everything.

"We will not let this happen, we will talk with Dadu and make him understand," Vihaan added.

"Bhais Please," Myra tried to stop them, but they all were not ready to listen to her.

"You all have my sware, I will not talk to anyone if any of you do anything to stop this marriage," Myra said, not getting any other thought to stop her brothers.

"What," They all stopped from saying anything after listening to what she had just said.

They could not believe that she just gave them her sware.

"I am sorry but please try to understand," Myra said with a sighed and sat on her chair.

She looked down as she was not able to meet her brother's eyes after uttering those words.

"I am sorry," Myra said, and the tears started to make their way from her eyes, she still did not look up, and her head was still down.

Hearing her crying voice, her brothers quickly went towards her as they could never see her crying.

"Hey, Princess, please stop crying," Aahil said, sitting beside her, taking her in his embrace.

"I am really sorry, Bhai, I did not mean to say that, but you were not listening to me. I agree that I do not want to marry him, but I also do not want to say no to Dadu's wish. You all know that after Mom and Dad, you all are the only ones whom I love like my parents, and you all gave me the love of Mom and Dad, All you are matter a lot for me, and I never want any of you to be sad about anything whether it is a small or big, I can do anything for you all and it is just a small marriage think," Myra said still sobbing in Aahil's embrace which was giving her the warmth of a father.

"It is a lifetime commitment Princess," Aahil said, caressing her head.

"I know Bhai, and I am ready for this commitment and about the Sameer think, I have already thought about it, I will take my revenge while living in the same house, it will be more satisfying then playing from the behind," Myra explained about her new plan.

"You really want to do that?" Ayan asked.

"Yes," Myra answered to him, knowing well that her brother does not agree with her decision.

"Okay, then we will not stop this marriage, but I will surely do something which can ensure us about your safety in that house," Ayan said, thinking about something.

"What are you talking about Bhai?" Myra said, getting suspicious about her brother's statement.

"Nothing," Ayan said, ending the discussion there.

"And, never ever cry, you know that we never liked your tears still here you are crying," Ayan added, wiping her tears.

"Sorry," Myra said, holding her ear with a pout.

They all sighed and hugged her while Kia was not at all happy with Myra's decision, so she just left from there, leaving the brothers and sister.

"I will take care of her, do not worry," Aahil assured Myra as he saw her watching Kia when she was leaving the cabin without saying anything.

"I know, she is just upset and I know she will understand in some time," Myra said.

"Okay so, we will be leaving then and will meet you at lunch," Karan said.

"Yes, we are also leaving for Hotel," Yash said.

Aahil, Ayan and Karan, left for their cabin while Yash and Vihaan left for the Hotel.

Myra went to her chair and sat there, closing her eyes. A lot of thoughts were running in her mind while she was more tense about Ayan's statement as she knew her brother very well, and she could feel that her brother is up to something which was not good.

She knew that her brothers could go to any length for her safety and happiness that they never thought about their lives, They could even ready to sacrifice their life for her, and she was not less.

She was just hoping that Ayan would not do something wrong just because of her.

To Be Continued........