Chapter Thirty-Three

Everyone was getting ready for the wedding, and the ladies of the family were busy in the last-minute preparation as they were already prepared.

Aahil was ready in his wedding dress and was desperate to reach the venue.

Ranvijay also asked his PA to deliver his outfit at the Singhania mansion.

The boys were ready in their outfits and descended downstairs, where the other family members were already waiting.

"Hye, my son is looking so handsome and hot, may God protect him from all evil eyes," Sharda said, cupping Aahil's face and getting a little emotional.

She was really happy that his son was getting married to the perfect girl, whom she also treats as her daughter.

Now was the time for them to go to Kia's home for the wedding.

"Where is Angel?" Yash asked, looking here and there, but he could not find his angel.

"Here I am," Myra came downstairs. She wore a Black Saree with a backless blouse, looking drop-dead gorgeous, taking someone's breath away.

Everyone was stunned, looking at her.

"Oh, My, My, You are looking so beautiful," Abhivanth said, looking at Myra.

"Thank you, Bade Papa, you are also not less, by the way, are you planning to kill someone by looking so handsome," She said the last part in his ear, winking at him.

"Yes, your Badi Maa, what say?" Abhivanth whisper back to Myra, to which she showed a thumbs up to him with a smile.

"What are you two whispering like that?" Sharda asked, looking at both of them.

"Nothing," They both said in unison.

"Okay, let's go, we will be late," Vishwajeet announced, and everyone was ready to leave for Kia's place.

"Kia is going to be faint today," Myra said; she whistled while looking at Aahil.

Aahil glare at her, and she grinned at him. Soon her gaze went on the man standing beside Aahil continuously looking, or we could say staring at her with his intense gaze. She looked at him for some second and then averted her gaze while he was still looking at her.

"Okay let's go," Rajesh said, and it also made helped Ranvijay to come out from his staring.

Soon, everyone moved out and left from there.

.......................................................................

They all reached at Kia's place, and the Malhotra family welcomed them with whole heart and respect.

There were some rituals that were done at the entrance, and then they lead all the members inside.

Mr. and Mrs made them sit in the front row where all the guests were seated to witness the marriage while Aahil was asked to go to the stage.

Soon Kia came wearing a beautiful wedding dress, and Aahil could not move his gaze from her.

"Buddy, stop starring at her; she will be yours after the marriage," Ranvijay said in Aahil's ear, but he was forgetting that he was doing the same thing with Myra.

Aahil glare at him for destroying his beautiful moment. He was feeling so happy looking at his would-be wife, who was looking like an angel in the wedding dress.

Kia reached in front of Aahil, and Aahil gave his hand to her and brought her to the stage where they were ready to exchange the garlands.

All the family members watched them, and the youngsters were with them, teasing them, making them turn red like a tomato.

Kia was about to put the garland around Aahil's neck, but Karan and Yash picked him up.

Kia made a sad pout, and Aahil felt bad for his lady love.

"Not so soon, Bhabhi," Yash said.

"That's not fair, Okay," Myra said, taking her friend's side.

"And it is so Munchkin?" Karan asked, rolling his eyes at his baby sister taking her friend's side.

"Don't trouble her, put him down," Myra said.

"Not happening Angel," Yash said, shaking his head left and right; he was clearly in the mood not to put Aahil down.

"Really, Then let's see," Myra said, and she looked at her other two brothers, who were trying to avoid making eye contact with her because they knew what was coming next.

"You will not do that," Myra asked, glaring at the two boys and looking at her eyes. They sighed and went towards Kia's side and picked her up, and Myra smiled victoriously, looking at Karan and Yash while the boys were looking at them with open mouths.

"That is not fair Bhai," Karan said, looking at Ayan, who was now picking Kia, making her reach to Aahil's level.

"Yes, you both can not do that," Yash said.

"And why is it so?" Myra asked, crossing her arms around her chest.

"You know we can not deny her," Ayan said, shrugging at them, and Myra gave them a smirk which the boys are sulking at them.

"Okay, now it is enough," Aahil said them as he was getting desperate to complete the wedding so that he could call Kia as his for the lifetime.

"Oho, someone is getting impatient," Karan said, and he received a glare from Aahil.

"Shut up," Aahil said, glaring at him, and others were giggling at their cute, bickering.

Soon they exchanged the garlands, and now they were asked to wait for some time for the Auspicious beginning to perform the wedding rituals to complete the wedding.

As there were around one and half hours for the time so they all thought to have something because it will take a long time to complete all the rituals.

Rawat family has also come and were sitting with the Singhania family.

Ranvijay was also sitting with his family after the garlands were exchanged.

For more shock, Alia had also attended the wedding with her family. However, Sameer was also not there as his issue was still in the news, and the Media were behind him and his friends for the hot information, he was still the hot topic for all the news channels, and it was all because of Myra.

Myra has instructed all the news channels to broadcast the news about them at least for the month.

Ranvijay tried every possible way to stop them, but whom he was going against, The Myra Singhania, who was more powerful than him.

Why do you people think SGC was on top in the country every time and still standing in the same position.
Ranvijay was no less, he was also influential, but he still changed the thing which Myra decided to do.

And now she wanted to take revenge on them, so how can she let anyone ruin her plan.

When he asked the 'The Devil' to get the information about the person who was behind all this, but they rejected his work on the same day. He did not know the reason, but he also could not go against them and question them because it was their right to decide who work they wanted to accept or reject, and no one has the guts to question them because they need them. They also have contact with all the influential people of the country.

.................................................................

The Singhania elders were sitting with the Rawat family while the youngsters were sitting at the other table.

Myra was standing with a pout.

"Why are you standing there, come and sit," Ayan said to Myra, seeing her standing.

"There is no space, where will I sit," Myra said to him and looked around to find that there was no space for her to sit.

"Just give me a minute," Ayan said and went to some where, and others were looking at him in confusion.

After some time, he returned with a chair for her Baby Doll and placed it between his and Karan's chair.

"you can sit here, come," Ayan said, and she smiled at her brother.

She sat on the chair, and the waiters came and started to serve them.

Aahil and Kia were asked to feed each other by Myra. and Ayan and Karan were also feeding their baby sister with their hands, and she was enjoying their brother's love. She always felt blessed to have such loving brothers.

Singhania siblings were enjoying the food with a little bit of bickering in between while a pair of eyes were getting jealous seeing their close bonding, and it was Alia who was not liking the close relationship of the Singhania brothers and Myra.

She was thinking that how could be a COO was so close to the brothers, who were known for their aloof and arrogant behavior.

She was also shocked to see Kia in the wedding dress as she was not aware that the bride was Kia itself, and she was thinking that how could she able to marry Aahil Singhania; she was just a middle-class girl.

She did not know what was coming into her mind, but she just wanted to ruin that classlessness.

But she did not know whom she was trying to fight, and she could never win against her.

She really wants to ruin their relation,

In her Dreams, babe.......

To be Continue....................