Chapter Thirteen

Please ignore the mistakes..........................

Myra was sleeping when her alarm started to ring, she turn and throw the alarm on the floor and said in her sleepy and cute voice.

"Go away, I do not want to wake up, please"

then another girl came in her room and looked at her sleeping figure and started to wake her up and said

"Myra wake up, it's already morning,"

"When did I say that it is night, Kia, what happened to your sense of humor babe, I did not expect such an illogical question from you babe," Myra said in an irritated and in her sleepy voice to which Kia nodded her head in disbelief.

"Myra stop being lazy and for your kind information nothing happen to my sense of humor but something will surely happen if you will not wake u in the next 5 minutes, do not say that I did not warn you first," Kia said in a threatening voice.

"Please yaar Kia, let me sleep for some time, I was working late night yesterday also and day before yesterday I also did not get proper sleep," Myra said and turn again to sleep and pulled her duvet more to covered herself.

Kia saw this and pulled her duvet and pulled her more from which she was getting irritate.

"You will not wake up na, now wait and see what will I do you, do not blame me after that," Kia said and moved towards the bathroom.

She filled a bucket of water and came to the room with the bucket filled with cold water.

She moved towards the bed where the sleeping princess was sleeping peacefully but how could our Kia let her sleep peacefully.

She throw the whole water on her and that was enough to wake our sleeping beauty.

Myra wake with a jolt.

"Ahhhh Bhai flood, flood," She started to shout and came out from the bed.

Now she was totally wet with the water.

Hearing her shout Kia started to laugh a loud. after hearing her laughter Myra came out from her shocked and looked a the culprit who was laughing manically and glare at her.

"do not glare at me, I already warn you but you did not listen to me, now do not blame me for this because you asked for it, I was trying to wake you up from the last half an hour but you were not waking up so I did not have any choice but on a serious note, you should have seen you face it was hilarious babe," Kia said and again started to laugh.

Soon her brothers also came in her room after hearing her shout.

"What happened princess, why did you shout, did you get hurt anywhere," Aahil asked looking at her and then he realized that she was totally drenching in water.

"What the hell is this and why did you drenching in water," Aahil asked her.

"Bhai, do not ask me, ask your Kia, it is all her doing," Myra said with a pout but Aahil focused went on a word which was unknowingly came from Myra's mouth 'YOUR KIA'.

He was thinking how it sounds so good to hear that she was his. He was just wishing for that days when he could call her his in front of the whole world.

( Auther- Do not worry Aahil, I will surely make your dream come true because I have already fixed Kia as your life partner but you have to do some hard work to proposes her )

"What did I do, I was trying to wake her up but she was not ready to do that so I did not have any choice," Aahil came out from her thought hearing Kia's voice.

"And you wanted me to wake up, Yaar I told you that I working late last night," Myra again said.

"Did you forget that we have an important meeting for which you were working late night, if I did not wake you up, you will not wake up," Kia said glaring at her.

"Freakingggggggggg Shitttttttttt....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," Myra shouted and hearing it everyone closed their ears. Never stay closed to Myra when she was shouted, she will freakout like a mad woman.

"Could you not say it earlier," Myra glared at her.

"As if I did not do that," Kia said rolling her eyes.

"Stop you both, Baby Doll go and get ready otherwise you will catch cold," Ayan said

Myra took the towel and run to the bathroom in which she pushed Kia who was about to fall but held by Aahil who was stand close to her and they shared a eye contact which was seen by others.

Every one was aware about the feeling which they both have for each other but no one said this to Aahil and Kia because they want them to realized and confess to each other without any other person's interference so they all pretend like they do not know anything.

Aahil and Kia was engrossed in each other eyes but soon there beautiful moment was disturbed by a fake cough from Vihaan.

Aahil make her stand properly and went from there to avoid and awkwardness and any teasing from his brother which Kia was just blushing like tomato and was looking here and there.

Soon all the brother left from there and went to their room to get ready.

After taking the shower Myra came out wearing the bathrobe and went to her walk in closet, She took her formal dress from the shelve and get ready in for meeting, she wore a full sleeves, white V-neck top with a black high waist pencil skirt and complemented the dress with the black plump heels, she applied lip gloss on her lips and applied koal ( Kajal ) in her eyes which make already beautiful eyes more beautiful.

After getting full ready she checked herself in the mirror one last time and came out to her room from her walk in closet to see that Kia was already waiting for her sitting on the couch and checking something in the laptop.

"What are looking babe, lets go we are getting late," Myra said coming towards her.

"Yeah, Yeah and the credit goes to Miss Myra Singhania for that," Kia said in a sarcastic tone.

"Come on yaar, I was so tired yesterday," Myra said making a cute pout.

"I know babe but you know na that this meeting is very important for us and that jerk will also be there so you need to very careful and we have to grab this deal at any how," Kia explained her

"I know kia, do not worry, we will sure get this project, I will not let any one take this from SGC, Please na yaar do not get angry with me," Myra said which holding her hand and also making face to pacify her angry bird.

"Okay, now do not make such faces, lets go or we will sure get late," Kia said and they both went to downstairs where all the family members already waiting for her for the breakfast.

"Good Morning everyone," Myra wished everyone which hugging her Dadu.

Myra and Kia both took their placed on the dining table for the breakfast.

"So Angel all set for the meeting," Yash asked her serving her favorite food.

"Yes Bhai," Myra replied eating the food served by her brother.

Her brothers was looking at her they all know today she can meat her one enemy and they were worried about her because she did not want anyone of them there because she knew that they can loose control of there anger and that was the reason they were worried about her.

After having breakfast with their as usual chitchat, Myra was ready go. Her Badi Maa feed her sugar and curd and gave her blessing to her daughter.

"All the very best Mayu, this will be the first time you will be giving any presentation in front of so many people, do not get nervous and gave you 100%, I know you will do it," Her Dadu said which giving her blessings.

"Yes Jaan, all the best and make us proud," Her Bade said caressing her head.

Same was done by her Chote Papa.

Now she was all ready to get. she came out with her brothers and moved towards her car.

"Princess, do you really not want any of us come with you," Aahil said getting worried for her.

"Yes, Baby Doll, please let any of us come with you, if not me and Aahil Bhai, at least Karan," Ayan said in a pleading voice.

"Munchkin, we are really worried about you, please let me come," Karan said.

"Yes Angel Bhai is right, we will not stay in peace knowing that no one from us is with you," Yash said.

"Yes Cupcake, please agree," Vihaan said holding her hands.

Seeing her brothers like that she was feeling helpless, she did not want any of them to come with her because she knew that it will be really tough to control them.

"Bhai Yash Bhai and Vihaan Bhai will be there naa, then why are you getting worried this much, do not worry my brothers I will be Okay," She tried to make them understand.

"We know Baby Doll that Yash and Vihaan will be there but they can not be with you in the meeting right, that is the reason we are saying to take Karan with you," Ayan explained.

Myra looked at her brothers pleading eyes and sign and helplessness because she could not denied her brothers wish, she knew that they were worried for her that was the reason they were doing all that.

"Okay karan Bhai can come but you have to promise me that if you see him there then you will not do anything and let me handle everything," Myra said.

"Okay, I promise," karan immediately agree to her request.

"Come on guys, we are getting late, we have to reach there by 10 AM and it is already 9 AM.

They all went towards their car and leave to their respective place.

Myra, Kia and Karan went towards the venue where the meeting was going to be held and it was none other then Myrash Hotel.

They meeting was going to be held in the conference room of the Myrash Hotel.

"So Munchkin have you checked all the work, I know that you have already make the fantastic presentation but still," Karan asked her.

"Yes Bhai, we have already prepare everything and do not worry, this project will be ours and no one can take the project from SGC," Myra said and her voice was showing lots of confidence.

"That is like my cute sister and do not worry, I will be there for you, do get nervous and be confident just know that your bhais will always with you weather you get the project or not it does not matter to us, what matter for us the most is you so just do not take stress okay," Karan said looking at his sweet little sister.

"I know Bhai and I love you all," Myra said looking at him with a smile.

Soon they all reach to the venue, karan came out from the car and open the door for Myra and Kia, they both also came out from the car and started to go inside.

Guards greeted them and Karan as they knew that he was the brother of their boss. Karan nodded to them and entered inside.

"Munchkin, you and Kia go to the conference hall it is on the 10th floor, I am coming, let me just call Aahil Bhai, I forgot to inform him something about the Desai project," karan said them them.

"Okay Bhai, we will meet you there," Myra said and went towards the lift with Kia.

"Shit I forgot my phone in the car, you go I am coming," Kia said to which Myra nodded and entered in the lift.

Myra did not notice the surroundings she was just busy in her phone and checking some mails.

When the lift suddenly stop in the middle and the lights turn off, it was totally dark inside, Myra got scared and held some one's arm tightly and closed her eyes due to fear.

That person looked at her hand which was holding his arms tightly, he was about to pull his hand back when he realized that she was shaking with fear.

"Hey are you okay," He asked her.

To be continue........

.
.
.
.