Chapter One Hundred One

It had been days since she had started to work under Ayan, and she was very happy that now she was close to him and could see him whenever she wanted. She liked to be around him and to be with him, and she felt like her day went well when she saw his face in the early morning. She did not know how but she was starting to fall for him more and more. Whenever she thought about him, there was always a smile appeared on her face.

Today they had a meeting with a foreign company to sign a deal with them, and Ayan's PA had taken leave, so she was the one who was taking care of all the things. She was really busy today that she did even have time to drink.

"All done?" Ayan asked her while checking the time in his watch as it was time for the meeting.

"Yes, everything is done," Alia replied, collecting the files and her notepad to note down the notes during the meeting.

"Let's go then," Ayan said and went to the meeting room while Alia waited for the clients to come.

The clients had also come on time, and Alia guided them to the meeting room. There were three people. Two were in the middle age men, while one was a young man who was looking as if he was in his mid-20s.

Ayan smiled at them and shook hands with all of them. They were all seated, and the meeting started soon after the greetings. Alia also noted the important points during the meeting. Alia felt proud seeing her husband's confident look in the meeting.

During the whole meeting, the young man was only staring at Alia, and he was not looking interested in the meeting. When her gaze met him, the young man smiled at Alia while Alia also gave a professional smile to him. Everything was noticed by Ayan, and it irked Ayan as he did not like the way that man was smiling at Alia.

Ayan noticed that he was checking out Alia, and his eyes were showing lust which he could clearly see. He clenched his fist in anger and took a deep breath to control his anger.

When they were dropping the clients, the young man went to Alia while Ayan and the other two were ahead of them and forwarded his hands, "Hi, I am Sahil." Alia shook his hand and said," Alia."

"Nice name Alia," Sahil said. Till now, they both were left a little far behind.

"Thanks," Alia said with a small smile.

"Would you like to go on a coffee with me?" Sahil asked while still holding her hand. It did not look like he was in the mood to leave her hand.

"No, thank you," Alia suddenly felt something was amiss. Sahil held her hand very tightly and intentionally brushed past her palm with his thumb.

Alia hated being touched by strangers. When she shook hands with Sahil, it was out of the profession, but now he was being too impolite!

She recollected her unhappy emotions and reminded coldly, "Mr. Sahil, could you let go of your hand now?"

She was not a naïve young girl who was ignorant of the world. Sahil, whom she had just greeted out of professional relation, appeared to be a hypocrite.

"Miss Alia, I admire you. You are young and beautiful. If you work under me, your future will be bright. I'll be able to help you to grow faster." Sahil was still looking at her with lustful eyes.

"Thank you but I don't think that is necessary." Alia denied curtly. Alia glared at him and started to part with Sahil's hand, but his strength was greater than hers, and her effort was futile.