Chapter Six

The sibling's phone buzz with Kia's as well indicating that they received a message. they all checked their phone and their face became serious.

They looked at each other like they were talking through their eyes. Myra assured them with her eyes.

"Badi Maa and Choti Maa, I and Kia are hell tired now so we are going to sleep, because we have a lot of work to do tomorrow," Myra said making a tired face to make them believe.

"Yes, Choti Maa and Badi Maa, I am very tired, you know what your Jaan did last night, she intentionally placed her phone on flying mode, and then your all sons started to make my sleep away, the whole night they just called me asking about when will be left blaa and blaa, they didn't let me sleep the whole night," Kia said with a pout while Myra rolled her eyes.

"If your complaining session is finished then can we go and sleep, I am tired," Myra said with an irritated tone like she knew that it happened every time.

"Angel what we are hearing, why did you put your phone on flying mode, your know we were worried about you," Yash said.

"Bhai, I was really tired after working on a project and I needed to sleep and if I didn't put my phone on flying mode then you all will disturb my sleep with your phone calls, that is why I did that and I knew that you will call Kia to know about us," Myra explained with a pout, she knew very well that it will melt her brothers easily and it did work.

They all sighed looking at her pout face.

"You always do that Baby Doll," Ayan said.

"But it worked right," Myra said grinning showing her white teeth.

They all smile at her cute antics.

"Okay now go and sleep, you were saying that you are tired right," Badi Maa said to which she nodded and left to her room with Kia.

When everyone left for their respected room, the siblings came to the study room with Kia there was a secret room in their study which no one knows about it. other than the siblings and Kia, It was the siblings planning spot, they all worked in that room and whenever they had to do any argent meeting not wanted anyone to know about it, they came to the hidden room, they entered the secret room which was hidden behind the bookshelves.

They all took their seat around a huge mahogany table which was placed in the middle of the room.

"As we all promised you that we will not do anything to them so we have not done anything to them and they are living freely right now, as you came now so, what is the plan," Aahil asked in his serious tone.

"Bhai the plan is very simple, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth, they have to go through the same pain which they have given to me," Myra said with a rage in her eye.

"I am joining the office from tomorrow onwards, let the world know now who is Myra Singhania, I loved to live like a normal people but now it is the time show the world that who I am in real, the real Myra Singhania with whom nobody dares to mess with," She added.

"Okay Baby Doll, I will make the arrangements for that," Ayan said.

"Kia will also be joining the office with you as your PA," Aahil said to which everyone nodded.

"Aahil Bhai, I want each and every information about them, what they did in these 2 years and what they are doing right now, their business, family, everything," Myra said.

"Okay Princess, you will get it by tomorrow," Aahil said.

"You do not know munchkin, how my hands were aching to punch them and kill them but your promise stopped me every time but now I will not stop, I will surely make their life a living hell," Karan said gritting his teeth.

"Do not worry Bhai, I will make your dream come true, soon they will experience hell in their life," Myra said with a smirk on her face which shows that she planned something worst for her culprit.

"Yes I am sure that day is not so far," Kia said

"Will you not share your plan with us Cupcake," Vihaan asked.

"I will Bhai when the time comes for now just enjoy the show," Myra replied with a smile to which Vihaan nodded knew his sister very well that she wanted to do it by herself self and she can be a devil if it comes to take revenge.

"Okay so let's go sleep now as it's already very late," Ayan said and everyone left the room and went to their respected room.

earlier Myra did not check her room well but when she came again to her room she was surprised to see the decoration of her room done by her brothers.

The bed, the current was of her favorite color and the left side wall was filled with the sibling's photos.

Myra went towards the was and started to caress the group picture, her eyes were filled with tears while watching the pictures. she missed them too much, their bickering, their jokes, their small fight everything, these 2 years without her brothers and her family was hell for her.

Only she knew how she spent these 2 years away from them.

"Do you like your room Princess," Aahil asked coming to her room with the other brothers.

she turned to see all of her brother standing and waiting for her response. she ran Aahil and hugged him and started to cry.

seeing her crying everyone started to get worried and panic thinking what happened to her suddenly.

Aahil caressed her hair before asking in a panic tone "What happened Princess, did you not like your room?"

"Did you not like the decoration Munchkin?" Karan asked.

"We will change it, do not worry, Cupcake," Vihaan said

"Please stop crying Angel," Yash added

"Baby Doll, please do not cry, if you did not like the room then we will change the decoration, do not worry," Ayan said with worried.

They all were really worried, seeing her brother worried too much she freed herself from the hug and looked at all of them, she could see their worried face.

"I loved the room Bhai," She said in low voice.

"So why were you crying Princess, if you love the room," Aahil asked cupping her face.

"It was happy tears Bhai," Myra said with a pout.

"Oh God this girl, did you know how much we got worried when we saw you cry," Ayan said shaking his head.

"Sorry," She held her both ears with her hand and said.

How could they resist their baby princess's cute face, soon they all were in a group hug.

After freeing from the hug, they placed a kiss on her forehead one by one and wished her good night before going to their room.

.
.
.