Chapter Seventy Three

It was the most awaited day, and our hero and heroine are going to tie with the sacred knot. 

Marriage is the bond that tied not only two-person but also the two families, and it is the most sacred bond for the two people who are connected with it.

The wedding day is the best day of your life. It is emotional, meaningful, and above all, it is fun and joyful. Wedding genuinely represents both the individuals and reflects the best of their relationship.

Today Ranvijay and Myra were going to be bound with this sacred bond along with Ayan and Alia.

Both the groom and brides were getting ready for their wedding, and they were both nervous, or we could say that Ranvijay and Alia were nervous, while, on the other hand, Ayan and Myra were expressionless.

They both were neither feeling nervous nor excited.

The hall was decorated with the flowers, and the curtains and their mandap were decorated beautifully.

The guest had started to arrive, and they all settled on their seat which was arranged in front of the mandap.

Soon the Barat has arrived, and both the grooms were looking like princes in their Sherwani. They went to the mandap and sat at their places, and the priest started to chant the mantras.

The other family members were also settled at their places. Soon the brides also came. Myra came with his brothers while Alia with Sameer and her other cousins.

Myra was looking gorgeous in the lehenga, and so was Alia, but she was still not comparable to Myra.

Myra and Alia were taken to the mandap by her brothers, and they made them sit beside the grooms.

Kehte hain Khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye
Tera milna hai us Rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye
Kehte hain Khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye
Tera milna hai us Rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

It was time to exchanged the garland. Both the groom and bride stood up from their places, and Kia forwarded the garland to Myra and Ranvijay while Priya forwarded it to Ayan and Alia.

First, Myra put the garland around Ranvijay's neck, and when it was Ranvijay's time to that Myra was lifted up by her brothers.

Now it was getting hard for Ranvijay to put the garland around Myra's neck.

"This is not fair Yaar," Ranvijay said, sighing in defeat.

"What is not fair, do you really think that we will let you marry our sister that easily, you have to work hard," Karan said to his friend.

"Aahil you too," Ranvijay said, looking at his best friend.

"Sorry, Ranvijay, right now I am not your friend but a brother," Aahil replied.

"Do not worry, bro, we are here to help you," Ranvijay looked at the source of the voice to find his friends Parth and Rishabh.

They both came and lifted him up, and now he was able to put the garland around Myra's neck. Finally, her brothers put her down.

Soon they again sit at their places, and the priest started to chant the mantras.

Kuchh to hai tujhse Raabta
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaanein humein kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi marna isi ke liye
Kehte hain Khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye

Kia comes for the Gath Bandhan, and now it was time for the Kanyadan, Abhivanth, and Sharda to come to do the Kanyadan. After the Kanyadan, they blessed both of them. As the priest was going to further the process, Myra suddenly said something.

"I want my Chote Papa and Choti Maa to also do my Kanyadan," Myra said, making all of them shocked.

They have never heard that Kanyadan was having twice in single marriage by the different people.

"But it is not our ritual," The priest tried to remind her.

"I do not care," Myra said with a cold face.

Soon Rajesh and Mradula also came and did her Kandyan. They both were delighted because they were blessed to have this opportunity to do it.

They had tears in their eyes.

"Choti Maa, why are you flowing Ganga and Yamuna," Myra said, looking at her Choti Maa, who had tears in her eyes.

"It's the tears of happiness," Mradula said, pouting.

Meharbani jaate jaate mujh pe kar gaya
Ghuzarta sa lamha ek daman bhar gaya
Tere nazara mila, roshan sitara mila
Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila
Sadiyon se tarse hain jaisi zindagi ke liye
Teri sohbat mein duayein hain usi ke liye
Tere milna hai us rab ka ishara maano
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Ranvijay and Myra stood up from their places for pheras. They started taking their first phera. The priest told them the meaning of each pheras. Ranvijay and Myra took their vows. Everyone showered them with rose petals.

After the seven-round and after taking the seven vows, they again sit in their places.

Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Kaise hum jaanein humein kya pata
Kuchh to hai tujhse raabta
Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fikar hai
Jeene ki wajah hi yahi marna isi ke liye
Kehte hain Khuda ne is jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisike liye

Now the priest asked Ranvijay to tied the nuptial chain around Myra's neck. Ranvijay took the chain and tied it around Myra's neck.

Now the priest asked him to take the vermilion and apply it in the partition of her hair. Ranvijay took it and applied it to Myra's hair partition.

On the other end, Ayan and Alia were also performing the rituals along with Ranvijay and Myra.

Now the priest declared them as husband and wife, and they were now married.

Both the couples stood up from their places and went to the elders to take their blessings.

After taking the blessing, it was time for the dinner. Soon they all went to have dinner along with the guest.

After the dinner, it was time for Bidai, they have booked a honeymoon suite for the married couple, and the following day they will be left for Mumbai.

The other family members will leave tonight itself to make the arrangements to welcome the bride, but the couple will come tomorrow.

When everyone was ready to leave, they were stopped by someone's voice.

"We need to talk with Ranvijay before the bidai," Aahil said. And beside him was the other Sighania brothers. Ayan also went to his brothers and stand with them.

To Be Continued.......