Chapter Eighty-Seven

Rawat Mansion...

Ranvijay's study...

Ranvijay was working on his laptop when he heard a knock on the door.

"Bhai, can I come in?" Alia knocked on the study's door and asked his permission to enter.

"Yes, of course, come in," Ranvijay looked up and found it was Alia and told her to come in. Alia came and sat opposite the side of Rnavijay.

"What are doing here in this late night?" Ranvijay asked, checking the time as it was around midnight.

"Nothing Bhai, I just wanted to talk to you about something," Alia said.

"Actually, I wanted to inform you about something very important." Alia added, looking a little nervous.

"What happened? why are you so tensed? did something happened to you when you were at Singhania Mansion? Did Ayan did or said something? tell me what happened?" Seeing her nervous face, Ranvijay got worried, and he asked worriedly.

"Bhai chill, it is nothing like that, calm down, but yes, it is related to their behaviors towards me," Alia assured him.

"What is it, tell me," Ranvijay looked at her and calmed down, and asked again.

"Actually Bhai, I think when we were in college, something happened between Myra Bhabhi, Sameer Bhai and his friends which I am not aware of and that is the reason for their hatred towards us and when I asked forgiveness from Kia for my behavious at college times, she told me about that, she did not tell me what exectly happened but from her talks i got to know that something big happened with Myra Bhabhi at that time and it must be related to Sameer Bhai and his friends, Bhai I wanted to find out what is it so that we can solve it because we can not let the hatred affected our marriage, I wanted a happy life with Ayan, I know he only married me for Myra Bhabhi's sefty in his house but I am starting to like him, he is a very nice guy Bhai and he never misbehave with me, never stopped me to do anything and also gave all right which a wife should have, it is just that he did not think me as a wife and I want to be his wife, I want to spend my whole life with him and for that we have to solve all of this mess which we do not even know," Alia explained and tears were started to fall from her eyes.

Ranvijay went to her sister and hugged her and said while consoling her, "You are right, do not worry, I will try my best to find out what had happened at that time, that they all have this much heated towards you all, I have also talked with Myra, and after talking with her, I realized that she find our family as her enemy,"

Ranvijay also wanted the same thing as her. He also wanted to spend his life with Myra, and that was the reason he convinced her to give this marriage a chance.

"Do not worry, Alia, we will surely find out about it," Ranvijay assured her.

"Thank you Bhai," Alia said, smiling.

"Okay, now go and sleep, it is already very late," Ranvijay said while patting her head.

"Okay, Good Night," Alia said and went from there, leaving Ranvijay in his thoughts.

Alia came back to her room and saw that Ayan was sleeping peacefully while his one hand was on his eyes and the other one was on his stomach.

Alia went to the other side and lay down there while looking at Ayan's sleeping figure.

Under the dim light, he was looking so handsome that she was not able to take her eyes off. she was thinking about her moments when she had met Ayan for the first time, and at that time, he was feeding Myra, how jealous she was looking at them, and then how stupid was she when she said those things to Ayan about Myra, making Ayan hate her.

If she was not this stupid, then the situation must be something else, at least he would not hate her, but when she thought about the things she had said to Myra, she could not expect him to forgive so quickly because she knew that if someone had done the same thing with her, then her brother would also react in the same way.

"I do not know Ayan if I am ever able to get your love or not, but I promise that I will give you my all love and will always stand by your side in your every decision, I know that I have done many bad things and I know that you do not trust me but I will try my best to show you that I am changed now and I want to be a better person for you and for me," Alia said turned her back to Ayan and closed her eyes.

But she did not know that just as she turned around, Ayan opened his eyes and looked at her whose back was facing him.

There was an unknown emotion in his eyes which no one could read.

Actually, Ayan was sleeping and was just pretending to sleep.

When Alia went to meet Ranvijay in his study and talk with him, Ayan heard everything from outside the door.

Ayan saw that Alia was going somewhere in the middle of the night. He got a little suspicious and followed her but what he heard made him shocked. He was thinking that she would go to Sameer.

After he came back to the room, he pretended to be sleeping and again heard Alia's confession. he did know how to react to that. He did not like Alia ( or does he ). He just thought of her as a security for her sister, but now his heart had started to feel something else, and he was getting confused about it.

He closed his eyes and slept while thinking all of this.

To Be Continued...