Chapter One Hundred Fourteen

Rawat mansion...

Next day morning...

Myra and Ranvijay were sleeping on their bed, cuddling with each other. The sun rays were falling on the couple from the glass window. Myra satire in her sleep a little when the sun rays fall on her face. She hides her face in Ranvijay's arms to prevent from the disturbing rays while Ranvijay tighter his grip around her.

"Good morning Sweetheart," Ranvijay woke up when he found Myra trying to hide in his arms.

"Hmmm.. My phone," Myra asked in her sleepy voice.

"Here it is," Ranvijay shook his head when he heard her asking about her phone first thing in the morning. He picked her phone from the bedside table and gave it to her.

"Hmmm.. Good morning," Myra opened her eyes when she received her phone from Ranvijay and opened it to see her brothers face like usual.

"Can you please change your habit now? You have a handsome husband and still you always want to see your brother's picture first thing in the morning," Ranvijay said with a sad face and pout on his lips.

"Yes, so what? Do you have a problem with that?" Myra asked when she heard Ranvijay.

"No, No, why would I have a problem with that. It is just that I get a little jealous sometimes when I watch you see your brother's picture when you open your eyes every day, and you can not blame me for that. I am your husband sweetheart and I also want you too see my face first in the morning," Ranvijay said.

"They are my brother, and they were with me for years while you are my husband just from a few months. They protected me like their own child. They never prioritize anything other than me, so how can I change my habit just because I married you. Even when it comes to their wives, they will always give priority to me. Their wives also come after me, so how can I prioritize you over them? I am sorry if you feel jealous and if you feel sad about it, but I can not do that. They are not only my brother, but they all are like father figures to me," Myra said with a serious face because that's what she thought and was hoping that Ranvijay also understood it.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just casually asked, and believe me I can understand and I will not say that again. I am really sorry." Ranvijay said when he saw how serious Myra was about that topic.

"It's Okay and thank you for your understanding," Myra said with a smile.

"I love you," Ranvijay said and hugged her suddenly.

"Mmmmm," That's all Myra replied to him because she was still unclear about loving him.

............................................

Just like Sameer and Ria's parents decided, they called the priest and fixed the date for their marriage which was two days from now on. They did not want to delay their wedding and wanted to marry them as soon as possible.  Ria was so happy with that and so her parents. It was just that Sameer was a little off. He did not want to marry, but he did not have any choice either.

Myra, as decided, went to meet Harry, who was staying at Myrash.

"Oh, finally the great Myra baby come," Herry said when he saw that Myra came to meet him.

"Shut up Harry," Myra said and entered the room where Herry was living at that moment.

"How are you babe," Herry said and gave a friendly hug to Myra.