Chapter Fifty-Six

Rawat Groups.....Delhi Branch..

Ranvijay was sitting in his office as he came to Delhi due to some problem hepping here.

He was busy with his work and did not even get the time to have food.

Right now, Ranvijay was busy with some work while his P.A. was telling him about a project in Delhi.

Ranvijay was totally engrossed in his work and also listening to his P.A. when his phone rang.

He checked the caller Id, and it was his Dadu, so he lifted the call, still working on some files.

"Hello Dadu," Ranvijay said.

"Hello Ranvijay, how are you?" Harshwardhan asked from the other side.

"I am fine, Dadu, you tell me?" Ranvijay asked.

"When are you going to come, I have something to discuss with you?" Harshwardhan asked him.

"Not so soon Dadu, there is lot's of work which is pending, and these people here are totally worthless, they did not do single work properly, if I had not come here on time then we could have to face a huge loss," Ranvijay said gritting his teeth, thinking about the time when he came to Delhi after hearing about the problems here.

"forget about it and tell me what you wanted to talk about because I am not sure when I could come back," Ranvijay asked him.

"Actually, I have found a girl for you to marry, she is Vishwa's granddaughter, and I think you both will be making a good couple, you have already met with her at the wedding, and I think you both knew each other well because you both are working on the same project, so what is your decision about her?" Harshwardhan asked. He was a little nervous, and he knew that Ranvijay never said no to him, but it was his life's decision as he will be the one who will spend his whole life with her, and he could not force anyone to marry just because he liked the girl.

Harshwadhan waited for some time to hear his answer. He was thinking that Ranvijay was thinking about Myra.

As per Harshwardhan, Ranvijay already knew about Myra's identity because he was Aahil's friend and also working with Myra, so he thought that they both were good with each other. There was no harm in marrying them with each other when they already met and knew each other well.

"Okay, I agree, I do not have a problem with it," Soon after few minutes of silence, Harshwardhan heard the answer which he wanted to hear so keenly. He could not believe that Ranvijay actually said yes.

"Oh, My God, really, you agree with this marriage. I knew that you would like my decision because I know that Myra was such a lovely girl. I have seen her at the wedding, the way she takes care of everything and take care of everyone was amazing, she is such a sweet girl, now I am going to inform Vishwa about your answer and will fix your marriage as soon as possible, I can not wait to make her my granddaughter-in-law, you come soon," Harshwadhan said and disconnected the call without listening to Ranvijay.

"Okay, just do everything like that only, and I do not want any mistakes now," Ranvijay said to his P.A. and gave the file to him, which he was working on.

We could see that the phone on which Ranvijay was talking a few minutes ago was placed on the side.

"Sorry, Dadu, I did not hear you, there was something urgent come up," Ranvijay said again, taking his phone from the table and placing it against his ear, but he did not receive any reply.

"Hello? Dadu? hello?" Ranvijay said and then frowned.

'He wanted to talk about something and I just placed the phone on the side for 3 minutes approx and he disconnected the call.' Ranvijay thought to himself and then shook his head.

'I will talk to him when I go back and if there is something urgent he will call me again,' He again thought.

"Okay, you go now and do as I say," Ranvijay said to his P.A., who was still waiting for his answer.

His P.A. nodded and left to do the work which was given to him.

Here Ranvijay did not hear what Harshwardhan said, and their Harshwardhan was thinking that Ranvijay was happy with this marriage and said Yes with wholeheartedly, now the only god knows what misunderstanding will this short conversation will create and how much it changes Ranvijay's life from this moment.

After receiving Ranvijay's reply, Harshwardhan called Vishwajeet and shared this news with him. They both were very happy to hear that both their grandchild said yes to this married and they decided to fix a date as soon as possible.

Harshwardhan has already shared the news with his family members as also explained to them about Myra. He tells them that it was Vishwajeet's granddaughter when they all heard about it. They were shocked because no one knew that the Singhania has a girl child in their family, so Haeshwardhan explained to them about what Vishwajeet told him as he also did not deeply about it. He just said that she came back from London recently. He also did not know much about her as Vishwajeet did not share much either.

Everyone was happy with this news, but they still did not know about the name of the girl because Harshwardhan told them that they would meet her when they will go to fix the date, and they all agreed with this, but they all were curious to meet the Singhania's daughter who was hiding from everyone.

Vishwajeet also informed his family that Ranvijay said yes to this marriage, and the elders were very happy, but the youngsters were gloomy and shocked with this news.

They could not believe that Ranvijay agreed with this as his behavior with Myra was not that good then. How did he agree with this? Ayan, Yash, and Vihaan were shocked, while Aahil, Kia, and Karan were confused with this news.

After hearing this, they all went to their room in their own thoughts.

To Be Continued.......