Chapter Sixty

As the person said, Kriti's case has been resolved the next day she signed the papers.

She was really happy to know that finally her problem is resolved. Now she can go outside and work like before, and she was confused to know that how all of the issues were resolved so quickly and how Kuldeep also took his complaint back and said that it was all the misunderstanding.

She got to know that someone came forward and said that he was the one who stole the designs from his friend who was working with Kriti and gave them to Kuldeep, saying that he designed them for the fashion show. Kuldeep liked the designs and selected them for the Paris Fashion Week.

He also said that Kuldeep and Kriti both were not aware of this, so they both were not at fault, and he was apologized for whatever happened because of him. He said he was afraid of whatever was happening as he never expected something like that would happen.

After giving the statement, he went missing, Kriti did not know who he was, but his one statement clear her name and resolved all her issues.

She did not think more as everything was solved, but she knew one believe that it was all done by that person and he was the one who arranged the person for giving the statement to clear her name. Her brothers were confused after knowing that everything resolved just like that, and when they asked Kriti about it, she explained everything to them, from the call to paper signing. They both got angry at her after knowing that she had transfer 60% of the share to some unknown person whom she did not even meet, she just talked with him on the phone, and she agreed with his condition.

Then they asked her about the person's number, to which she replied that she did not know as it was a private number, her brothers were like to bang their head on the wall, seeing her stupid sister who just made someone else the boss of her office, but is there anything to cry on the spilled milk, everything has already happened and now they need to wait for the time when the person will show at the KRI Creation.

They will just wait for the day and talk with him to re-transfer the share to Kriti, and they will compensate him with the equal money but did they really think that they could do something like that? Did they forget that they were thinking of negotiating with the same person who resolved their sister's issue in just one day while they both were just running here and there to find something which could help them? How could they even think like that? Let them be happy for the time being when the day comes, and they will get to meet that person; that time, they will start to curse their fate.

Right now, the most happiest person was Kriti, she was thinking that everything was sorted now but who should tell her that it was too quick to be satisfied because in few days she will get more shock of her life and for which she was happy right now will become her worst nightmare from which she will never overcome.

Her name was clear, but the damage was already done, some people believe the explanation, but some did not.

There Kriti was happy to know that her problem has been solved now, and at Singhania Mansion, the atmosphere was different.

When Ayan told his mother about Alia, his mother quickly went to Vishwajeet to discuss about it, and at the time of dinner, Vishwajeet asked Ayan for his decision, to which he replied in Yes, which shocked the other family members, His brothers, and Myra did not know anything about it until Vishwajeet did not bring up the topic in front of everyone.

After listening to Ayan's reply, they got more shock because they all knew that Ayan could never like Alia at all, so why he wanted to marry her. They already concluded they something was running in his mind and they have to talk with him, but they could not do it in from of everyone, so they all decided to speak with him at night.

At night, when they all asked Ayan why he wanted to marry Alia and what he was trying to do by this marriage, he did not reply anything and just ignore their questions.

They all tried many times to talk with him, but he did not give anyone time to do that. Even when Myra went to speak with him and question him about his marriage, he only said that he knew what he was doing and requested her not to stop this marriage as she was also doing the same, she was also marrying Ranvijay without her wish, so Ayan was doing the same, and if she can ask them not to stop her marriage, then he could also do the same.

He just asked his brothers who wanted him to stop from doing it that if they could not stop Myra's marriage, then why they wanted to stop his, he had his reason which he did not like to discuss at that time, and he will tell them everything when the time comes.

His question stopped them from doing anything because if they go and tell the other to stop Ayan's marriage with Alia, then they will be asked for a reason, and they could not tell them everything, so they did not have the reason to stop the marriage because it was Ayan who agreed with the wedding and if he did not want to stop it then they also could not do anything.

The others were feeling helpless seeing all this, and One side was Myra, who was marrying Ranvijay for her grandfather, and the other side was Ayan, who was marrying Alia for his sister.

After knowing Ayan's decision, Vishwajeet talked with Harshwardhan about Ayan and Alia, and Harshwadhan was so happy to know about it, he asked Priya and Vinay about it, and they both almost agreed with this because they knew that Singhania family was the best family to have a relation with, then harshwardhan decided to talk with Alia as well.

When Alia got to know about it, she was shocked at first, but they she thought that Ayan might have trusted her when she went to Singhania mansion and warned him about Myra, and she was also knew that he was rich and would be the best choice so she also said yes.

Everything happened so quickly that no one got the time to react. After Alia's reply, the elders decided to do the Engagement at their home as per Myra and Ayan's wish as they did not want to involve so many people in this, and so it was decided that the engagement will be happening at Singhania mansion the very next day when Ranvijay came back from Delhi and they all started the preparation for it.

Right now, the family's elder members were sitting in the living room, and they were discussing Myra and Ayan's marriage because Ranvijay was coming tomorrow, so the day after tomorrow will be the engagement ceremony.

They also called the priest to decide the marriage date.

"There is only one auspicious date for the marriage, which is after 15 days from the engagement," The priest said.

"But, 15 days are significantly less for our Myra's and Ayan's marriage, she is our only daughter," Sharda said.

"There is no other date right now apart from this," the priest said.

"It is okay, and we will arranged everything as we did in Aahil's marriage," Vishwajeet said.

"But dad," Mradula also tried to say but stopped by Rajesh.

"Dad is right, do not worry, everything will be perfect in your daughter and son's marriage," Rajesh said, to which she nodded, and they agreed with it.

Vishwajeet called Harshwadhan to tell about it and to know about their views, to which Harshwardhan said that he did not have any problem with the marriage date as he wanted Myra to be his Granddaughter-in-law as soon as possible.

Just like that, the date was also fixed for their marriage.

To Be Continued....... Stay healthy and keep on reading......