Chapter Fifteen

The conference hall was filled with lots of people from the different companies who all were waiting to present their presentation, and grab the deal.

Myra, Kia, and Karan were also discussing the details of the presentation.

They were talking when Kia started to look here and there like she was searching for something or some one.

"He is not here, may be he did not come," Kia said to Myra.

Myra also looked but did not find the person.

"I have already checked, he did not come here and may be will not come, his brother and the business partners have come here for the meeting," Karan said when he heard Kia's voice.

"Good for him otherwise I would have killed him if I see him today," Kia said in an angry voice.

"Who is his brother, why the way," Kia asked Karan

"He was sitting at the next table behind us," Karan said to which Kia looked at the mentioned table while Myra was checking her phone without any interest.

"There were three guys who were sitting at that table, who was his brother?" Kia asked again still looking at the table.

"The one who was wearing a brown suit and was working on his laptop," Karan replied to which she nodded.

"Hmmm, he is handsome actually but he will also like him, a total jerk and bastard, but how that we have never seen him, " Kia said gritting her teeth

"No actually, he is not like him," Karan said and Kia looked at him and Myra also looked at him for knowing the reason behind that statement.

"Actually, he was Aahil Bhai's and Ayan Bhai's classmate in college in the USA and they were a really good friend, After completing college Aahil Bhai and Ayan Bhai came back to India from the USA to handle our business and helping Bade papa and Dad take care of our business and he started to look after his business in the USA. He came back two years ago and started to handle Rawat Groups and become the CEO of the company while his father is the MD of the Rawat Groups and that is the reason you have never seen him because when he came back you two already left for London, as I have heard from Aahil Bhai and Ayan Bhai, he is a very good person and never was behind the money, he has never seen with any girl and never like to be with any so I can say that he is not like his brother or may be he does not know about his brother's deeds," Karan explained to them.

Whatever it is Bhai but it did not change the fact that he is his brother ad if he came between my revenge plan then I will not think twice to destroy him as well, I just hope that he just mind his own business otherwise do not blem me for being too ruthless," Myra said frowning her eyebrows.

"If he got to know what his lovely brother had done then I am sure he will surely punish him for his deed," Karan said looking at Myra.

"I do not want him to give punishment to his brother, it is my right and I will do that for sure," Myra said getting more angry thinking about the past.

Karn and Kia both looked at her and they knew what she was thinking right now, Karan held her hand and squeezed a little to assure her that he was always with her no matter what.

"calm down Munchkin, do not worry, we all are with you and we will be make sure that each and every person will get their punishment and it will be only you who will decide their punishment and give them as a gift which they deserve, you just remember that we all are always by your side no matter what," Karan tried to make her calm down.

Hearing her brother, Myra surely calm down and looked at her brother with lots of respect and love.

"I know Bhai and I am so lucky to have you all in my life, thank you so much Bhai to always be my side," Myra said smiling at him.

"Oh, so now you will say thank you to me, I will surely complain to Aahil Bhai and Ayan Bhai," Karan said glaring at her to which Myra gave a sheepish smile to him.

"You will not do that Bhai, will you?" Myra asked with a cute pout.

"Okay, I will not say anything but do not do that again, you are our sister and we feel happy to do anything for you and you know very well that we can do anything for Munchkin, you are like our baby, our first child and no parent wants to be thanked for doing anything for their child, do they?" Karan said with a serious voice.

"Sorry Bhai, I will not say this again and I really love you a lot Bhai," Myra said and gave a side hug to Karan who was sitting beside her.

"This is not fair yaar, you brother sister always forgot about me whenever you are together," Kia said glaring at both of them for forgetting her presence.

Hearing her dramatic voice they both laughed a little.

"Sorry Yaar," Myra said and hugged her.

"It's okay, I forgave you but do not do that again," Kia said warning her.

"Okay mother," Myra said and got a glare from Kia.

"Okay now let forget about everything and focus on the thing for which we are here, the meeting will be starting soon," Karan said making them remember their purpose of coming here.

"Do not worry Bhai, everything will be fine and we will surely go back with the deal in our hand," Myra assured him with confidence, and looking at her baby sister's confident Karan also smiled and nodded at her while patting her head.

When they were engrossed in their talk, there was a pair of eyes who was time to time staring at them.

And that pair of eyes were of Ranvijay's, Yes it was Ranvijay who was looking at them from time to time and he was not feeling good seeing their closeness.

Soon the representative came on the stage to start the meeting.

"Hello everyone, as you all know why we all are present here today, So I will not take much time as we are already late to start the meeting, You all are already aware of our needs and what we want and I would like to inform you once again that the one who will be got the project will be sign a contract of five years with us in which the company will get all the projects from us in those five years, so without wasting any more time, let's start the meeting and the results will be announced at the end of the meeting," The representative said and came down from the stage and took his seat.

Soon one by one everyone started to give their presentation once their name would be announced.

Now it was time for Ranvijay to give his presentation.

He went towards the stage with his laptop and attached it to the monitor.

He gave his introduction and started to show his designs and explained his plans properly, he explained each and every detail with confidence.

Soon he finished his presentation. Myra has seen his presentation and was really impressed with the work now she was feeling a little nervous but her confidence was not low. It was as high as ever.

"I like your work, Mr. Rawat," the representative said in acknowledgment.

Now it was Myra's turn, she took a deep breath and stand up from her seat.

"All the best Munchkin and do not be nervous," Karan said giving a peck on her forehead and Kia also wished her as it was the first time she was giving any presentation and that was for the important project.

She went towards the state and attached her laptop with the screen.

"Hello everyone, this is Myra, COO of SGC, As we all know that this project is related to the kids, the Orphanage where the kids and the elders will be reside, and the hospital for the kids so why we need to build it like every Orphanage and every hospital, why do not we try something new which will give happiness to the kids and the elders who never got the love of their family.

So here I am presenting my ideas and I want to share them with everyone, I hope that you will like them.

As we all know that the child wants to be with their family and they never got the love of the family in the Orphanage, So I thoughts why do not we build small houses for them other than a huge one where the elders who were left alone by their child and the children who want the love of the family can live together and make a small family and get the love of the family.

in those small houses where they can live like a family, kids with the elders and the elders with kids. In these houses, there will be a small kitchen, living room bathroom bedrooms, etc. There will be a garden for the kids to play and for the elders to do Yoga and walk, there will also be a small working place where the elders can do their work like sewing and all for earning some money so that they will not be dependent on some one else other than ourself, there will also be a big study room and a library for the kids to study so that they can build there own future.

These are some designs which I have made for the houses," saying that she started to show the design for the houses, library, study room, garden, etc.

"Now let's move to the design of the Hospital, as we are here to build the hospital for the children so why not build it as per their taste, we all know that the kids do not like to go to the hospital and they truly hate the medicine, they do not like the dull environment of the hospital and the smell of the medicine, even I do not like hospital and medicine it always yuck ( she made a face while mentioning the medicine and seeing her face everyone laughed a little and Ranvijay smiled looking at her ) So let's see the design which can change a kid's perspective for the hospital," She started to show the slides with the designs. She designed each and every room for the kids, the wall was painting with Blue and pink color, Blue for Boys and Pink for Girls, and the wall were painted with different types of cartoon characters, Like - Tom & Jerry, Chota Bheem, Barbie, Mickey Mouse, etc.

Each and every room was design with different types of cartoons, There were a playroom for kids and Stuff toys for the kids on the bed.

That was not at all looking like a hospital, it was looking like a home and that was the same thing that she wanted to show them which will make the kids happy.

At the end of the presentation, she made an announcement.

"I would like to announce that We will donate 50% of the profit which we get from the project if we got this project and if we do not get this deal then we would like to donate 1 Crore Rs. to the Orphanage," She announces and looked at everyone who was looking at her with astonishment.

there was silence in the hall, no one knew what to say after seeing her presentation, everyone knew that only she was the one who thinks beyond the business and thinks about the kids not about getting the project.

She came back to her seat and sit down beside Karan and Kia.

"You were awesome Munchkin and your design was perfect, I am proud of you munchkin, now I know why you did not want to show it to anyone and why you were so confident, no one could deny your designs, " Karan said with a proud smile on his face to which Myra hugged him.

"Thank you, Bhai," Myra said

"We will announce the result soon," The representative said and went to a room which was attached to the conference hall with his people,

To be continued................

................................................................................................................................

Hey Readers,

Please share your views and suggestions through comments, it will help me to improve my writting skills.

Thanks and keep smiling.    :)