Chapter Fifty

Sorry for the short update....

After coming back from the party, Kriti locked herself in her room and started to throw everything in the room.

She was furious and confused as she never expected such things to happen.

She was very excited about this fashion show, but she did not know how this happened and now what she does.

She never experienced such a situation in her life. Whenever there was any problem, her brothers always helped her to come out from that, and she never had to do anything but here she was alone, and her brothers were not with her to solve this issue.

She was throwing everything in her anger, and her teammates were knocking on the door for her to open it, but she did not want anyone to meet right now.

"Ma'am, please open the door," Sakshi said, knocking on her room door.

"You all leave me alone for sometime, I do not want to meet anyone right now," Kriti shouted from inside.

"Ma'am, do not stress yourself, and we will surely think of something to resolve this problem. We all know that those are our designs so what we have to be afraid of, we can fight with him for that," Akshay said from outside.

"As I said, just go from here, did you not here me properly," Kriti was not ready to listen to them as she was not in the mood or in the situation to listen to anybody. She just wanted to release her frustration that she had on Kuldeep.

She was thinking of her college days where she saw Kuldeep for the first time and started to like him.

Yes, Kuldeep was in her college and her senior. Her eyes landed on him when she joined her college with her friends, and she started to like him. Still, he never gave any interest in her because he was in love with his girlfriend, which always made her angry and furious as she thought that no one could be denied her for anything.

Kriti always wanted Kuldeep to be with her, and she also threatens his girlfriend with her friends sometimes to stay away from him, but she was never scared of her and told everything to Kuldeep. When Kuldeep got to know about this, he went to Kriti and confronted her in front of the whole college, but Kriti denied saying that she had not done anything. His girlfriend was telling a lie and started to say some rubbish thing about his girlfriend, and that made him angrier, and he slapped her in front of the whole college.

Kriti felt so much humiliating with that, and she used her money and sources to along with her friends, to get revenge for her humiliation on Kuldeep and his girlfriend.

Kuldeep was also from a well-known family but it was nothing in front of the four wealthy families. The Rawat family was the most prestigious family after Singhania, and he was not able to do anything. They blocked his every path to get help.

In the end, he and his girlfriend had to leave the college, but he was determined that he will make them pay for that, and now was the time for him to fulfill his promise, which he made to himself and to his girlfriend, which was his wife now.

Kriti was thinking about the days and remembering them when she saw Kuldeep after so many years at a business party, and she was shocked to know that he married his girlfriend. She expected this in college, but she never took their relationship seriously. She thought that he was just like her. If she came into his life, he would forget her, but what happen was not considered by her, That was when she saw hatred for her in his eyes, and from that time, they become business rivals.

Today also, she saw the same hatred for her him in his eyes which she somehow was not liked by her. She always wanted everyone to love her and cared about her. It made her stubborn and spoiled to do whatever she wants, and that was the same thing because of which everything was happening with her.

...............................................

"Everything is going as per the plan, she has locked herself in her room and the sound of throwing the thinks are coming from inside, she was very angry today with everything, she has not come outside from her room till now," We could hear a person informing on the phone to the other party looking at the door of Kriti's room which was not open from the time she came back.

"Very good, you have worked hard, you will get the things as per the deal," The person said from the other side of the phone.

"Thanks, Ma'am, if it was not you I would have been in very worst condition today," the person said with lots of emotions in his voice.

"It is nothing like that, I have only did what I thought right at that time," She said from the other side.

"Thank you for everything," He said to her.

"Okay, now go and keep an eye on her and update me about everything," She said to him.

"Yes ma'am," He said, and the call was disconnected from the other side.

He kept his phone in his pocket and went from there to his room.

He was very well aware of the other person's behavior, so he did not take it to heart, and after all, he was an employee of her. He does not have any right to question her about anything.

To Be Continued.......