Chapter Ninety-Eight

Rawat Mansion...

Our beauty queen was sleeping peacefully, but her sleep got disturbed by the Alarm.

"Please someone turn this damn alarm off, I do not want to wake up," She said while hiding her face more into Ranvijay's arms as she was sleeping in his arms like every day.

"Fuck you, you bloody alarm, I am up," She got irritated when the Alarm did not stop and was continuously ringing.

She got up from her bed and went to get ready. She came out of the washroom, wearing a light green saree, as it was Karwa Chauth. She put vermilion in her hair partition and wore her nuptial chain. After getting ready, she looked at her husband, who was still sleeping and went to downstairs where her mother-in-law was waiting.

"You came, come sit here," Her Mother-in-law said while arranging the Sargi when she went to the dining area. She went to her mother-in-law and took her blessings.

Priya made her sit on the chair and gave her a Thal with Sargi.

"What are you doing here?" They were about to start relishing the Sargi when they saw that Ranvijay came and sat beside Myra. They looked at Ranvijay in confusion.

"Oh nothing Mom, I just felt a little hungry, I did not eat properly last night," Ranvijay said casually, not looking at them, while Myra looked at him with a bit of suspicion, but she chucked it as she knew that Ranvijay will not do that.

"Can I have this, I am really very hungry, right now?" Ranvijay asked when he saw that his mother and wife were still looking at him.

"Okay," Priya replied with a frown on her face, but she did not say anything.

They finished the Sargi along with Ranvijay, who was, according to him was hungry. ( Laugh )

"I am so sleepy," Myra said when they entered their room. She went to the bed and sit there with a sigh.

"You can sleep now as you have already finished with your sargi, I guess? and you are also not going to office today, right?" Ranvijay said while sitting on the bed and started to do some work as he was already up and was not feeling sleepy.

"Who told you that I am not going to the office today?" Myra looked at him and asked in confusion.

"I talked with your brother, and they told me that today they have given leave to all the married employess and you are also married so today is your leave because of Karwa Chauth," Ranvijay said with a shrug giving Myra a shock as she did not tell her brothers that she will go to the office.

"I know it, but I still wanted to go and why did you talk with them," Myra asked, glaring at him as he ruined her plan.

"Hah, you are saying as if they do not know that this is you first Karwa Chauth and you will be keeping this fast," Ranvijay mocked her.

"I am not going to stay home for the whole day," Myra quickly denied the idea of staying at home for the whole day as she did not like to stay here because she felt alone in Rawat Mansion. There was no one with whom she could talk to.

"And you are not going anywhere today, you are just going to stay at home and rest, otherwise I will tell you brothers and I bet that you would not like that," Ranvijay will not in the hell allow her to go to work.

"You dare," Myra challenged him.

"Try me sweetheart," Ranvijay said, raising his eyebrow and crossing his arms in the same challenging tone.

"Humph, Khadoos," Myra gritted her teeth as she knew that he would tell her brothers.

"You can say anything you want, but you health is more important for me than anything else,"
Ranvijay said, did not matter what she called him.

"You are also not going anywhere then," Myra thought for some time and said she would also not let him go anywhere today. Why would she be the only one who will skip work? He had to accompany her as it was not only her first Karwa Chauth but his as well.

"And why so," Ranvijay asked. He was confused by her sudden declaration.

"Because I said so," Myra said while shrugging.

"Please, I will be bored at home, there is no one with whom I can talk," Myra added with a pleading voice when she saw that Ranvijay was still looking at her and did not say anything.

"You can talk with mom," Ranvijay said.

"Oh, please, your mother only talk about parties and gossips," Myra murmured, but it was enough for Ranvijay to hear.

"Okay, I will be at home, today," Ranvijay sighed but agreed at the end.

"Great," A big smile formed on her lips when she heard his answer.

"Then we will go for shopping," Myra clapped her hands excitedly while thinking.

"Shopping? Are you crazy? I want you to take rest at home because of your fast, and you want to go for shopping, what is in the word 'rest' you do not understand?" Ranvijay was shocked to hear that, here he was trying to make her rest, and she was thinking of going on shopping, she was really a crazy girl.

"I understand everything okay, but tell me one thing that what are we going to do for the whole day?" Myra said.

"As I have said it earlier, you are going to be at home but I promise you that I will take you to your home early then the fixed timing and you can also get ready there as well," Ranvijay said firmly.

"Really," Myra asked.

"Off course," Ranvijay replied.

"Okay," She convinced with it.

"Good," Ranvijay sighed in relief when he saw that she was convinced. she was a very stubborn person, and it was challenging for anyone to convince her.

"Okay, then I am going to sleep," Myra said and went to sleep for some more time.

..................................................

Singhania Mansion...

"Why are you up so early?" Alia asked when she saw that Ayan was also waking up and was also getting ready.

"The same thing for which you are up?" Ayan replied while getting ready as Alia was already got ready in a Pink Saree, looking very beautiful.

"What? I do not understand," Alia asked in confusion, not understanding Ayan.

"You will understand when we go downstairs," Ayan said, did not explain to her thoroughly.

"Okay," Alia nodded, and they both went to downstairs.

"Why are all the people is here s early in the morning," When they reached to the dining area, Alia was shocked to see that all the males were also sitting with their wives apart from Yash, Vihaan, and Dadu.

"Today is Karwa Chauth, and it is a tradition of our family that every man has to keep fast along with their wives, for their long life, just like the the wives," Ayan looked at her shocked state as he already expected it and he explained it to her.

"But why, I have never heard of this type of ritual," Alia had never heard of this type of ritual, so she got more confused.

"My great Grandfather started this ritual, he loved our great Grandmother a lot and always kept fast with her, and from then on it started, when Dadu got married to Dadi, he also did the same and then our Bade papa and Papa followed," Ayan explained everything to her to make her understand.

"It means, you will also be keeping the fast," Alia asked, looking at Ayan, and understood everything why he got ready and came with her for Sargi.

"Yes," Ayan nodded, looking at her.

"And it is not the only thing, and no one will go to office today, and also we always gave off on Karwa Chauth to those who are married so that they can spend time with their better half," Ayan added.

"But will it not bring loso to the company?" Alia asked.

"One day's loss does not matter, and it is not like the company will be closed for today. It is just that there will be fewer employees to work today, and our Yash and Vihaan will handle it for one day at least," Ayan replied.

"Alia, Ayan, you both have come, come fast and sit," Sharda looked at Ayan and Alia, who were talking with each other, and said to which they both nodded and went to take their seat.

They all have Sargi and go to their rooms to take a rest as the day will be hectic.

To Be Continued...