Chapter One Hundred Eleven

Sorry to make you all wait but It was not my fault actually. I do not what had happened with Wattpad but I was not able to do anything in my account it was showing some errors which took a lot of time to upload the chapter after trying again and again.

...........................................................

It was already the evening when Ranvijay and Aahil finished the conversation. After knowing the truth from Aahil, Ranvijay left SGC without saying anything to Aahil. Aahil also did not ask anything because he knew it was not simple to digest the whole truth. It will take time, so he gave Ranvijay a little time to digest the entire situation, and then he will ask for his decision. He knew that it was not easy for him to go against his family.

Ranvijay was driving his car towards the Rawat mansion. He was thinking about the whole situation. Still, he could not believe all of that. He already knew that it was not something simple like bullying, but he had never expected that it would be something like that.

Ranvijay's Point of View...

I do not know what to feel right now. How should I face her after knowing the whole truth? If they had not called her at that club, then it would have never happened with her, and she had not had to face all that torcher. I can't believe that my own brother and his friends did all that to her. I'm feeling so angry right now, and I am feeling mad at myself for being his brother. I feel like I should kill them with my own hands but will their death be able to give justice to Myra and I think that she also did not want them to die quickly. That is why she is snatching the things from them for which they are all proud of. I am just about to reach home. As the distance decreases, my heartbeat starts to rise. I wish I could be with her at that time and saved her before anything happened with her.

What should I do now? Will she forgive me for being her enemy's brother? or will she choose to leave me with her brothers like Aahil said to take her home with him. I do not want to lose her. I can not live without her. When Aahil told me that he would take her to the Singhania mansion, I felt like he was telling me to take my life away from me. Yes, I have fallen for her so hard, and she has become my life now. My mind is not working right now. I just do not know what I should do right now. But I know one thing that I will always be by her side whatever she wants to do. I will give her full support even if I have to stand against the world for her, and I will do that and protect her with my life.

Ranvijay's point of view end...

Soon Ranvijay reached at the Rawat mansion. He parked the car and went inside. Apart from Myra, the entire family was sitting in the living room and was discussing something very serious. His eyes turned cold when he saw that Sameer was also sitting there. He felt like killing him that instant. All his brotherly love was replaced by fury. He clenched his fist to control his emotion because the entire family was there, and he was in the situation to tell anything to them because it should be Myra's decision whether she wanted to tell anyone or not.

"Ranvijay, you have come early today?" Priya asked, seeing Ranvijay entering the mansion.

"Yes, Mom, I have finished my work early today as I was not feeling well," Ranvijay replied.

"What happened to you?" Priya asked with concern as she stood up from her seat and went to Ranvijay. She was worried about him.

"Nothing Mom, I am fine, I am just a little tired because of work," Ranvijay held his mother's hands and said with a small smile to ensure that he was fine.

"Okay, if you say so. Then you go to your room and rest, We have something very important to discuss at dinner. Myra is also in the room, she also said that she is not feeling well. I do not know what had happened to both of you." Priya said.

"What happened Mom?" Ranvijay asked in confusion as he looked at her mother.

"Nothing, I will tell you at dinner table, you go for now," Priya said with a smile.

"Okay," Ranvijay said and went towards his room. As the distance decreased, his foots started to become heavy, and his steps became small.

He stopped at the gate when he reached his room. He took a deep breath because he knew that Myra would be inside, and he did not know how to face her, but he also could not avoid her. He opened the door and went inside.

When he entered, his eyes fell on Myra's sleeping figure on the left side of the bed. She was asleep while holding a photo frame in her hand.

He went to her and bent on his knees beside her. He saw that she was making pouts in her sleep like something was bothering her. He chuckled, looking at her expression. Ranvijay removed some of the hair falling on Myra's face, which was troubling her in her sleep. He was just looking at her face, and he could not believe that this was the same girl who kept a cold face in front of everyone. But now he knew the reason behind it.

"I am really sorry. So sorry. I know that my apologies will not change anything but still, I want to apologize to you. I know that my apology will not change anything, but still, I want to apologize to you from my heart. Whatever my brother and his friends did to you. They are not capable of forgiveness, and I also wish that you do not forgive them and punish them in whatever way you want, but can you please forgive me for being the brother of your criminal? Can you please not leave me because I can not live without you? I promise you that I will always be with you and will always protect you but please just stay with me. Okay?" His tears started to fall when he completed what he wanted to say to her. He knew that she was sleeping, but still, he tried to tell her what he wanted and what he felt.

He was crying that he did not notice that his tears fell on Myra's hand, which broke her sleep. Myra opened her eyes only to see Ranvijay's face, which was full of tears.

"Ranvijay, what happened?" Myra asked in her sleepy voice, making Ranvijay look at her.

Ranvijay did not say anything, and he just hugged her.

"I am sorry, I am sorry, can you please forgive me sweetheart?" Ranvijat while hugging her, making Myra confused.

"Why are you saying sorry? What happened to you suddenly?" Myra asked but did not break the hug. she knew that he needed it. She already felt that something was wrong with Ranvijay's behavior.

"I know everything." He did not explain anything more, but it was enough for Myra to understand what he meant by everything.

She did not say or ask anything more. The silence filled in the room. Neither Ranvijay nor Myra said anything other than hugging each other.

Myra took and deep breath and said, " Great that you know everything. Now you can make the decision, what you want to do?"

"What do you mean by making a decision?" Ranvijay broke the hug and looked straight into her eyes with confusion.

"The decision about our marriage, Whether you still want to give our marriage a chance or not, if not, I can go back to my home and then we can file the divorce after completing six months," Myra said with a straight face as if she was not affected even a bit. It was as if she was talking about the weather.

"Are you out of your mind? What do you mean by the divorce?" Ranvijay got angry after hearing her.

"Now you know the truth do you still want to stay with me in this marriage?" Myra asked. She looked down in confusion because she thought that Ranvijay would leave her after knowing the truth.

Ranvijay held her chin and made her look straight into his eyes, "You thought that I would leave after knowing the truth? Let me tell you one thing, Mrs. Myra Ranvijay Singh Rawat, my name is already attached with you, and you are mine. I am not going to leave you for any reason, and I am also not going to let you leave me for any reason. So forget about the divorce because you are tied with me forever. Do you get that?"

Myra could see the seriousness in his eyes when he said those words, but she still did not want to believe them, "Why do you still want to stay with me?"

"Because I love you and I can not live without you," Ranvijay said, cupping her face with both of his hands, making Myra shocked. Her eyes widen in shock.

"What did not you just say?" She asked not as she thought that she had heard something wrong.

"I love you," Ranvijay said again.

To Be Continued...