Chapter One Hundred Twelve

"What did you just say?" She asked not as she thought that she had heard something wrong.

"I love you," Ranvijay said again. He was just looking at her. He was waiting for her to digest his confession. He did not want to confess his love like that, in a simple way, but he was scared, scared of losing her, so he could not control himself from confessing his love to her.

"Yes, I love you, sweetheart," Ranvijay immediately continued when he saw that she still did not say anything. There was no hesitation. He was answering her question, and his eyes were looking directly at Myra. His expression was grave, filled with determination to convey his sincerity. "You are the only woman that I will ever love like this, the only woman that I want to be with for the rest of my life. Just few months ago, we were strangers, but now I can not imagine my life without you. I dream about you every night. And I wake up every day only to realize that I am falling in love with you more deeply than the day before."

At that moment, he just wanted her to know that he loved her, nothing else the matter.

"But I do not....," Soon, he heard Myra's words making him a little disappointed, but he could also understand that it was not easy for her to fall for him knowing him the brother of her enemy. Myra looked away. She did not want to look into his eyes which always made her weak.

He sighed and reached out to hold her chin. He turned her face to him, making her look at him again. He looked directly into her eyes again, who was still having a little shock, and it was easy to understand from her expression that she was still a bit of shock. He took a deep breath.

"I know that you don't love me. Not yet." A trace of a sad smile appeared on his face before transforming into a determined expression, "And I will never force you to love me. But I will do my best to show my love for you and make you fall in love with me, too. I hope that one day, you will also feel the same way as I do. I will wait for you, wait for you to fall for me. Even if it takes a lifetime. I will wait, and till then, you will always find me standing beside you to give you all my full support. Whatever you want to do, whether it will be a sad or happy moment of your life. I will be by your side. I just want a promise, a promise that you will never leave me, that you will also be my side and let me be your side. Can you promise that please?"

"Ranvijay, I do not....," He crossed the short distance between them and moved a little more forward and pressed his index finger to her lips, stopping whatever she was going to say. They were only inches apart from each other, and Myra could almost feel Ranvijay's breath on her face.

"Please don't say anything now," he said in a voice so soft that it was almost a whisper. "Just allow me to love you and let me by your side forever. Can we do that?"

Silence filled the whole room. Ranvijay didn't dare breathe as he awaited her answer.

"Okay." Myra finally replied. Myra did not know why but she was not able to see the disappointment in his eyes, and his sad face was making her heart pain. She knew that she also liked him, but she was not sure about love. Actually, she felt that she was not in the situation to love at that moment because her revenge was all over her mind, and now Ranvijay was marking his territory in her heart, leaving her confused and helpless. She wanted to be away from him, but at the same time, her heart was telling her to be with him, and at the end, she listened to her heart and replied. Whatever happens in the future, she would face the situation as it had come.

Joy filled him as he released the breath he was holding. But he wanted to make sure. "Really?"

Myra nodded in answer.

"Thank you. Thank you so much, it means a lot to me," Ranvijay's lips curved in a broad smile after hearing her answer, making Myra also smile seeing that. He cupped her face with both his hands and gave a kiss on her forehead. Myra closed her eyes when she felt his lips on her forehead. They were still in the same position when they both heard a knock on their door.

Knock knock.

The knock broke their trace. Ranvijay moved backward and looked at Myra, whose eyes were still closed. Feeling Ranvijay removing his lips from her forehead, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Sir, Madam, the dinner is ready and Priya madam is calling you for dinner," They both heard the voice of a servant.

"We are coming," Ranvijay replied to the servant.

"You go freshen up, and then we will go for the dinner," Myra nodded and stood up from the bed. She went to the bathroom to get freshen up.

Once Myra left, it was when Ranvijay noticed the photo frame which Myra was holding while sleeping. It was lying on the bed upside down. He picked up the photo frame from the bed and turned it to take a look, only to see that it was his picture. He got shocked to think that she was holding his photo while sleeping, but it also made him smile thinking about it.

"Do not worry sweetheart, I will make to fall for me soon and after seeing my photo, I think it will not take too long," Ranvijay said, looking towards the bathroom. He put the photo on the bedside table and removed his jacket, which he was still wearing. At the same time, Myra also came back after freshening up.

"You also go, freshen up ad change," Ranvijay nodded and went to get freshen up.

Soon after changing, Ranvijay came back, and they both went downstairs for dinner.

Everyone in the family was already sitting at the dining table, but to their surprise, there were also more people available, and it was Ria and her parents. Myra and Ranvijay went to the dining table and sat in their place. Myra and Ranvijay looked confused when they saw them. Ranvijay looked at Myra, trying to figure out if she was bothered by her. If yes, then he will take her back to the room and would have dinner in their room only. But he did not detect that she was not looking bothered. Now he could tell that she was excellent in concealing her emotions.

On the other side, Sameer and Ria gave an angry glare to Myra, which was totally ignored by her. But Ranvijay noticed it and looked coldly at them. He fisted his hands to control himself from beating his brother in front of the whole family.

"As everyone is here. We have something to announce," Priya said when everyone settled on the dining table.

"We have decided to get Sameer and Ria married in a few days, Ria is pregnant and I want them to get married before anyone find out about it," Vinay said with a straight face. Harshwardhan did not say anything. He was just having his food and was just listening. He did not like Ria at all, but he could not do anything when Priya and Sameer had already chosen her. He was just happy that he had chosen Myra for Ranvijay. Ranvijay and Myra were also not bothered to reply, while Mr. and Mrs. Rathore was very happy to hear that. They always wanted Ria to marry in the Rawat family.

"What do you all say?" Vinay asked.

"We do not have problem with that," Mr. and Mrs. Rathore replied with a broad smile on their face while Ria lowered her head in shyness. She was acting like a timid person in front of the whole family. It was out of her character. She wanted to show the Rawat family how good she was and better she was from Myra.

"Alright then, let's call the priest tomorrow and fixed the date," Priya said. She was very happy to know that finally, Ria was going to be her daughter-in-law. She liked her a lot. She thought that Ria was fit to be her daughter-in-law than Myra because Myra never went to parties with her and never went shopping with her. Priya and Myra's ideas were different from each other. Where Myra was an independent girl, Priya was a housewife and was also a little self-centered person.

Priya always liked when people tried to please her because of her status, and Ria was one of them, but Myra never tried to please anyone. She was not like them and never wanted to be one like them. So Priya was a little disappointed in her, but she never mistreated her. Never taunted her. Even if she wanted to do anything to her or say anything to her, she could not do that because of Myra's family. She knew her place very well and knew the status which Singhania held today.

Myra was just having her food quietly when her phone rang.

Ring ring...

"Speak," Myra said, answering the call. But hearing what the other party said, her expression turned cold.

"Excuse me, This is an important call," She excused herself as she almost finished her food. She stood up from the dining table and went to her room. Ranvijay frowned, seeing her cold expression.

"Excuse me, I have some work to do you guys can carry on," Ranvijay quickly followed Myra.

"You idiot Harry Winston, you are telling me this now, why did you not tell this to me before, do you want me to kill you?" As soon as Ranvijay reached the door of their room, he heard Myra's cursing to the other party on the call.

"Oh Myra, baby, is this the way to talk with your second best friend? I am hurt dear," Harry said dramatically from the other side.

"Fuck you bastard, you are nothing to me any more," Myra replied.

"Ah... means I am not welcome here," Harry said, making Myra angrier.

"Hah, seriously, you are already here, and you are telling me now?" Myra scoffed at him.

"Alright, sorry babe, but I wanted to tell you but thought to give you surprise, by the way, my father is missing you a lot. He made me bring so many gifts to you, when are you coming to meet me," Harry said when he felt Myra was seriously very angry.

Hearing Harry mentioning his father's name, Myra's expression eased a little, "Where are you staying?"

"Where else? At your brother's hotel," Harry replied.

"Okay, I will come," Myra said.

"Okay, I will wait for you," Harry said.

"And what you said earlier is true?" Myra asked with a cold expression.

"Of course, why did you think I came to India myself," Harry said, conforming to the information.

"Great, It will be easy for us now, alright just move according to the plan, we will catch the fish soon," Myra said, and a smirk appeared on her face.

"Okay, I will tell you the details when we meet, for now let me catch some sleep, I am really tired with the travel," Harry said.

"Alright then, bye, good night," Myra said, hanging up the all. Just as she turned, she came face to face with Ranvijay's cold expression. She looked confused, seeing his expression.

"What?" Myra asked when she saw that Ranvijay was just looking at her and was not saying anything.

"Who was it on the call?" Ranvijay asked, but his expression remained cold.

To Be Continued...