Chapter Twenty Seven

Same day at Rawat mansion................

Every family member was sitting in the hall thinking about Sameer, who came back home last night.

And that was also unexpected because they had tried every possible way to make them bail, but the police were ready to leave them, saying that the interrogation was still going on.

Then last night, suddenly, they release them, saying that they all are innocent.

"Sameer, how did they leave you suddenly," Vinay Raway asked his son with a little suspicion.

But Sameer, on the other end, was lost in his thoughts. He did not hear his father.

He was thinking about the thing that the police told them last night.

Flashback.......

They were still behind the bar without doing anything when suddenly an officer came and told them that they could leave now.

Hearing that, they all were so happy, thinking that now they can go away from this torcher.

These few days were a total torcher for them, not physically but mentally.

The girls were in a separate cell with some other ladies, who were looking like a prostitute, and that was a total torchar for them because they were talking shit about them and also abusing them verbally. The same thing was happing to them; it was just they were in with some crazy criminals who were ready to ponce on them.

They were not in the condition to fight because they were totally exhausted. They were only provided one-time food, so they did not have any energy left to argue or fight. They all were just sitting in the corner without saying any word.

And then things got worst when they saw the police was torching a criminal in front of their eyes. They did not understand that why the police brought them there but it was a horrifying view for them because they had never seen such things in their lifetime, they always had a life without any worries and hurdles, they had thoroughly enjoyed their life with the money which they had so proud of, but now they were kept like criminals. The police were deliberately making them see such things.

On the first day, they tried to bribe the officer to make them release and threaten them with their family status, but no one from the police was ready to listen to them, and after they tried so hard, they lost their hope. They were just hoping that someone from their family soon makes them bail from here.

When they were about to leave, the office said something to them, which shocked them to the core.

"I have a message for all of you," The officer said, looking at them, to which they were looking at him in a confused look.

"What," Sameer asked him.

"This is just the trailer, and the movie still remains, so all the very best for your future," The officer said with a smirk on his face.

They all were shocked hearing him, and it was a warning from that person.

"Who is that," Nishant asked.

"Just think whom you have offended in your lifetime," The officer said, shrugging and left from there, leaving the four people in total shock.

"Who could it be?" Ria asked

"I do not know, but we have to be careful. It must be someone powerful otherwise who can have total control over the police," Sameer said, thinking every person he had offended in his lifetime. Still, he was getting anyone who was this must be powerful.