Chapter One hundred Six

After Nishant left the restaurant, Kriti, Ria, and Sameer were the only ones who left there.

"Yaar, do you both also think that something happen at Nishant's home, I mean I have never seen him worried this much, should we go and check?" Kriti said a little worried.

"I do not think so it will be right, we should wait, he will tell us if something happened," Sameer replied.

"Hmmm, you are right, let's wait and see," Kriti nodded thinking about something.

At the same time Kriti's phone got a message notification, she opened her phone and check. she found that it was from her office, she frowned in irritation and she got angry when she read what that notification said. She cursed after reading the whole message, "Shit, this bitch, I will kill her once day."

"What happened?" Sameer asked when she heard her cursing.

"Nothing yaar, you already knew that now some else is the boss of my company, so she scheduled an urgent meeting and want everyone there in an hour, I am just fedup with all this, I mean she never left a chance to insult me, I felt like I am going to die there," Kriti replied gritting her teeth, she was so furious at that time.

"Guys, I also have to go, My boss is such a bitch," Kriti said to Sameer and Ria, standing up from her seat and picking up her back from beside.

"It's okay, take care," Ria said with a smile, Kriti also gave her a smile, but the relationship between both of them was not like before. When Kriti was in problem, she was expecting Ria to stand for her, but she just brushed herself off from her side just to save her career, which Kriti could not forget, so from then on, their talk became less and less, they meet only when they all 4 have to discuss something.

"Okay, tell me, if there will be any news from that person's side and also about Nishant, he was looking a little tense when he left," Kriti said.

"Yeah, sure, you take care," Ria said while Sameer nodded.

"Okay, bye bye," Kriti opened the door of the private room and went from there.

Once Kriti left the private room, it was only Sameer and Ria left. She started to get nervous. It was like she wanted to say something, but she did not know how she should begin to and from where she should start. She took a deep breath and composed herself. She straightened her back and looked at Sameer, who was sipping his drink and was looking at his phone, "Sameer, I have something very important to inform you."

"What is it?" Sameer heard her voice and looked at her in confusion, and he asked.

Ria closed her eyes and again took a deep breath. She knew what she was going to say would drop a bomb on him. Still, she had to do that, she had already made up her mind for it, and she could not go back now, so she had to tell him no matter what, "Actually, this month I have missed my periods, so I went to the hospital for a check-up and got to know that I am three weeks pregnent."

After the hotel incident, Sameer had not talked to her more, and it was only one and two times when they met, and it was all because Ria seduced him and he had to take care of his needs. It was only at that moment when Ria formed this plan. She did not have her career now, and she could not lose Sameer as well. She had to marry in the Rawat family anyhow and to look at Sameer's behavior, it was not like he was going to do that. She had added some medicine in his drink, and when they both got intimate, they did not use protection. The following day Sameer did not remember anything, and he did not bother because he thought it was because he had drunk too much that night. It happened every time when he got drunk too much of alcohol. It was all as she had planned.

"What?.... Are you kidding me?" It was true what Ria had expected. This news was like a bomb on Sameer. He had never thought about having a baby.

"No! It is true," Sameer's reaction was just as she had expected. She replied in a small voice.

"How can it be possible, we had used protection, right," Sameer said because he had never forgotten about it whenever they got intimate.

"What do you mean by that Sameer?... You also know that those are not 100% protective. If you do not believe me, you can come with me to the hospital and talk with the doctor by yourself," Ria explained to him, but she did not tell him the truth that it was her plan to get pregnant because it was the only way she could marry him now.

"You are not thinking about to keep it, are you?" Sameer narrowed his eyes and asked her after some time.

"I do not want to, but I can not abort the baby. The doctor told me that my health condition is not suitable for abortion and if I go with the abortion then it will be dangerours for my life, so I can not abort this baby," Ria explained according to her plan, she had already known that Sameer would say something like that, so she had already talked with the doctor and told her to say the same if Sameer would go to the hospital to confirm her heal the condition.

"Fuck," Sameer slammed his hands on the table. He was furious. He did not know what to do at that moment. They were already in so much tension, and now this baby. Ria was just sitting at her place, and she did not say anything more. She was waiting for Sameer to digest the news first.

When she saw that Sameer was not saying anything after a long time, then she opened her mouth and asked, "What should be do now? We can not hide it, everyone will come to know about it in few months."

"Shut up....let me think about it. You go home now and do not ever try to tell about it to anyone or let anyone find out about it. Otherwise, I will not leave you," Sameer shouted at her, making her scared. She knew that Sameer was not a man with a good temper and was like to do things according to him. He never liked when something was forced on him, and now the baby was something which was forced on him, and he was not liking that thing.

"Okay, I will not tell anyone about it, but please think about something soon because I will not be able to hide it more from my parents, my Mom and Dad are keeping an eye on me every time and my Mom never leave me alone these days, so it is really difficult to hide for me," Ria agreed with him but still told him what she had to say. She could not wait for any more, and she had to marry him as soon as possible.

"Sameer, why do you not talk with your parents about our marriage? Everyone knows that I am your fiance and we will indeed marry in the future, so why not now? And I think your parents and grandfather will be delighted when they will come to know about the news of their grandchild, and you know that your father never thought you as an responsible man so it will also help you to gain trust from your father when he will see that you are going to be a father and he will start to think of you as a responsible person. It will be beneficial for you as well, think about it, May be you also get a high position in the company," Ria thought for some time and explained her plan to him. And it hit the nail. Ria knew what Sameer wanted and cared about more. She had already learned how to make him agree to talk with his family.

"I think you are right, give me some time I will talk to my family about it, right now, you go back to your home," Sameer thought about what Ria said and felt that it would not be a bad thing to do that, so he agreed with her.

"Okay, bye, love you," Ria smiled when she saw her plan was working. She did not stay more and quickly bid bye to him.

"Hmmm, bye," Sameer said, and Ria left from there. He also left after paying the bill.

Sameer had just come out of the restaurant and was going towards his car when his phone started to ring. He checked his phone and found that it was Nishant who had been called him. He narrowed his eyes and picked up the call, thinking about his expression when he left after receiving Vishal's call.

"Hello," Sameer said after picking the call.

"Hey Sameer, yaar I need your help," Nishant said from the other side of the call. Nishant was standing outside his house at that moment, and he did not know where he should go. His mind was not working. He first needed a place to stay and then he would think about everything that happened.

"What happened? Why do you sound so low? Did something happen at your home or at the company? How about your Mom, is she okay?" Sameer asked as he thought that something might happen. Sameer knew that Nishant loved his mother a lot and cared about her so much.

"Yes, they are all well, it is just, my family disowned me yaar, they threw me out of the family and company and also seized my card and property, now I do not have any money and place to go," Nishant replied and explained everything to him.

"What? But why and how?" Sameer got shocked when he heard that. He had not expected something like that would happen. He still had not recovered from the baby's news, and now Nishant's family disowned him.

"I do not know, but I have some doubts. I can not explain anything to you right now. Can you arrange a place for me to stay for some time?" Nishant sighed because he also did not know what had happened to his family and why they had taken this decision, but he had his doubt about all of this.

"What are you saying? Of course, I will do that. Just go to my apartment, and you can stay there, you know the address and password, right?" Sameer said.

"Yes I know, thanks yaar," Nishant said.

"It is nothing yaar," Sameer said.

"Nishant, do you also think that it has something to do with her?" Sameer added after thinking for a few seconds.

"Yes, I am damn sure about it, she must be behind all of this," Nishant gritted his teeth, and one could feel from his voice that he was furious at that moment.

"That fucking bitch, how dare she?" Sameer cursed her and kicked his car's tire in anger as he had already reached to his car while talking with Nishant.

"Sameer, you need to be careful from now on, do not do anything in which you are not sure, and try to be away from any trouble, we all have already fallen in her trap, and I think that she will be behind you now," Nishant warned him. Everyone had already fallen into her trap, and they did not have anything in their hands right now. Everything is snatched from them for which they were so proud, and now it was only Sameer who was left.

"Do not worry, and she has to think hundred times before doing anything to me because I am her husband's brother, and I do not believe she will be able to save her marriage if anything happened with me, My family will always be my side," Sameer said thinking that she could not do anything to him because she was also a part of his family. She had to consider her marriage before she could do anything to him because, as per Sameer, his family would always be with him, and somehow he was correct, but we could not say that every member of the Rawat family would be on his side, could we?

"I do not know yaar, but for the first time, I am getting scared. I do not know why but now I am thinking that we should not have done that," Nishant sighed and told his thoughts.

"what the hell are you saying? You also know that it was not our fault, and we did not know that they were those types of people, we just wanted to teach her a lesson," Sameer got angrier when he heard Nishant's words because there was nothing to regret now, everything has already happened.

"You and I did not know, but it does not mean that Ria and Kriti also did not know them, Kriti's boyfriend was also one of them," Nishant was also angry, thinking about the past.

"I know, but still, we did not know that the situation would turned out like that, we did not have any choice back then. We had to choose between her or Kriti and Ria," Sameer explained in a calm voice because he knew that Nishant was not wrong in his place. But there was nothing they could do now.

"But..still, we could have think about something else, there must be some third option, I had also told you back then not to do anything like that but you all did not listen to me," Nishant still tried to make the reasons.

"Are you trying to play innocent now Nishant? Fuck man.... you also know that there was no third option at that time, we all were together in that and she was nothing to us. I know that Ria and Kriti started all this, but they also did not know that something like that would happen. When we made the choice, we all thought that we would never see her again, but who knew that she will come back and I really do not know how she had escaped from there. The think which we could do now is to fight with her and to not let her win," Sameer did not know what had gotten in Nishant at that moment and why he was talking about the past happenings now.

"You are right, we all were in this together but I do not know what to do now," Nishant took a deep breath and said while agreeing with him. He knew now nothing could happen. It was their choice back then, so they could not regret it now. The only thing they could do, it was to face the situation now.

"We will think about something, do not worry, I am still waiting for that person's call, and I am sure he will call us, and we will plan something just remember one think we have already become her enemy and now we can only be that. For now, just go to the apartment and take rest, I also have something important to do, I will come there and then we will talk about it," Sameer sighed when he heard that Nishant understood what he was trying to say. He was never a person who would have any regret after doing something, and he also did not want Nishant to feel that way.

"Alright," Nishant said, and they both hung up the call.

Sameer looked at the phone for a few minutes before putting it in his pocket. He opened the car door and sat on the driving seat. He started the car and drove towards the Rawat mansion.

'You think that you can do whatever you want just because your family is behind you to protect you? Do you really believe that we all are a pushover? It would be best if you had not come back. I really did not expect that you would escape from a place like that and I was really surprised when I saw you after more than two years. But you have come back, and for what? For revenge? Tsk tsk, but you forgot one thing, that your enemy is Sameer Rawat. You are enjoying playing with us, right? Now I will show you what the actual playing is. I will never let you win. Earlier I did not know that you were the person who was doing all of this because I had never expected someone would find any clue about that incident as we had already cleared everything, but now I know that it is you. So let the play begin and see who will be the winner in the end,' Sameer thought while driving.

To Be Continued...