Chapter One Hundred Twenty Seven

Warning- Mature Content Ahead. Please skip it if you are not comfortable.

..................................................................................

"I love you Sweetheart" he whispered before grabbing her head and kissing her hungrily. Love and happiness overflowed within him.

Pressing both of their foreheads together, he looked into her eyes.

"Thank you... " Ranvijay smiled, kissing her forehead with his eyes filled with tears. Shaking his head, Myra wiped away his tears. She smiled, " No thank you for coming into my life... "

Ranvijay was about to dive in for another kiss when the same male voice was heard from the speakers, "Henceforth, I declare you both as husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride. "

Ranvijay chuckled before grabbing her head and kissing her passionately. Hugging her tightly in his arms, he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. After their long kiss, he looked into her eyes and asked in a hoarse voice, "And now what, Mrs. Rawat? What's the next part?"

Myra blushed at his question as she avoided looking into his eyes. But then she gave an innocent look at Ranvijay and asked, " What next part? What are you talking about?"

"Oh Really! You don't know what I am talking about?" Ranvijay raised his eyebrows at his wife, who was acting too innocent and naive right now.

Myra was about to say something when suddenly she squealed when Ranvijay picked her up in a princess style.

"Ranvijay, what are you doing? Put me down!" Myra said, tightly holding on to Ranvijay's neck.

"Nope. Now it's our wedding night..." he said mischievously, carrying her upstairs. Finally, when they reached their bedroom, he slightly pushed the door with his leg and then he entered the room holding his blushing bride in his arms.

Inside, the whole room was dark with dimly lighted artificial candles giving the whole room a beautiful night-glow feel. Petals of roses, lilies, and other beautiful flowers were decorated inside the whole room, giving it a beautiful and sensual touch.