Chapter Twelve

In a big a beautiful room we could see a boy was getting ready in front of the mirror & a Bluetooth was attached to his ear, he was talking to some or we cold say he was ordering to someone.

"I am reaching there soon and make sure that everything should be ready and perfect and I do not want any single mistake in this or you know me very well, you know that Ranvijay Singh Rawat wants everything perfect without single mistake," The boy said in his dangerous voice and cut the call.

( Yes it was our hero Ranvijay Singh Rawat

Ranvijay Singh Rawat - Billionaire, comes under Top 5 businessman in the whole world, He is the CEO of "Rawat Groups", He joined Rawat groups 2 Years ago, He is hot and handsome and he can make any girl can fall for him, girls go crazy on him, He is short tempered and if you mess with him then you will be finished, he loves his family and can do anything for them and also pampered his one and one sister, )

He was getting ready when someone barged in to his room which he never like, he do not like when someone barged in his room without his permission and without knocking the door.

He turn around to shout on the person but stop when he saw the persons who were his best friends.

"What is happing guys and what are you doing here at this time, you should be in office at this time you know that we have a very important meeting today," Ranvijay said glaring both of his friend.

"Ask your sister, she called us here saying that she need help and it is very urgent, we thought it must be something important but when we came here we got to know that she lie to us to make us come here, such a lier she is," One of the boy said making an angry face. he went towards the couch which was in Ranvijay's room and lay down on it and closed his eyes.

Ranvijay rolled his eyes and looked at his one and only sister who was stand on side with her head down.

"What is this Alia," He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Bhai you forgot we have to go for shopping, I told you yesterday and I am sorry for lying but I knew that no one will come with me if I said the truth," Alia said with a sad pout on her face which could melt anyone so how could his lovely brother and his best friend could not moved.

"Okay do not make such faces but Alia you just went for shopping 4 days ago and now again you want to go for shopping," the other boy looked at her in disbelief and asked her.

"Exactly, it has been already four days, so I want to go on shopping again and it my best friends birthday today," Alia said as a matter of fact.

"Alia we can not go with your right now, we have a very important meeting," Ranvijay said.

"Yeah, now the work is more important for you than me, I get it now that you do not love me anymore bhai," Alia said making emotional face and seeing her like that Ranvijay signed and hugged her.

"It is not like that Alia this is a very important meeting which we have to attend otherwise it will be a very big loss for our company, why do you not go with your friend, they will help you, you can also go with kriti right, she is your friend, I promise that I will go with you next time," Ranvijay tried to make her understand.

"Promise?" Alia asked again.

"Yes my sweet sister," Ranvijay said patting her head lovingly.

"Parth and Rishibh, lets go guys," He took his bag and started to go downstairs for breakfast.

( Parth - Best friend of Ranvijay, he is like a brother to him, he knows his in and out, cool and funny guy and can make you laugh in any situation, he can die for his friends and loves them alot and also his business partner )

( Rishabh - Best friend of Ranvijay, he is little naughty and matured one, he loves his family and friends a lot and he is also a business partner of Ranvijay )

They all went downstairs to see that all the family members of Rawat were sitting on the dining table.

"Good Morning Mom, Good morning Dad, and good morning Dadu," Ranvijay hugged his Dadu and wished all the family members.

"Good morning son," they all wished him.

He took his place with his friends and Alia, his friends also with them good morning.

"Dadu when did you come back and how was your trip," Ranvijay asked his Dadu, he was really fond of his Dadu and really respect him, he can never say no any wish of his grandfather.

"It was really good beta and I also met someone after a long time," Dadu said with a happy face.

"Whom did you meet Dadu," Ranvijay asked him.

"I met with my friend after so many years, actually we were childhood friends and we studed together but after school he went to abroad for his higher studies and we lost contact with each other and then we both engrossed with our business and family then we did not had time to search for each other but when I went to our village, he was also there and there I met him again after so many years," Dadu explained

"Who is your friend Dadu and why do you not invite him and his family for dinner at our place after all you both have met after so many years," Ranvijay's dad asked.

"Actually he is......." he was cut by the ring tone of Ranvijay's phone.

"Speak," Ranvijay asked with attitude.

"Sir, we got a news that SGC is sending it's new COO for today's meeting and she is the one handing this presentation," Call replied.

"So, you just focused on your work, we have to get this project at any how or I will not spare any one if there will be any mistake," ranvijay warned the call and disconnect the call.

"What happened RV ( Everyone call him RV short form of Ranvijay )," Parth asked.

"Nothing Yaar, Akhil said that SGC is sending his new appointed COO for today's presentation," RV replied as if it is not that important.

"What, are they mad, I mean they just hire a new COO and they are giving this project to the new one other then handing by himself," Rishabh said.

"It is their decision guys but it will be good if we got this project," RV said

"By the way Mom, where is Sameer? today is very imporatnt meeting and he should be there I have already informed him yesterday to be present there," RV asked after not finding his brother.

"Actually, he is sleeping, he worked till late last night so," She said looking here and there and everyone was well aware that she was just lying.

"Stop it Priya, how much you will defining him, he was not working late but he came late last night after party totally drank, do you think no one knows about it," RV's dad said glaring at his wife.

" Vinay it is not like that, Actually I....."She tried to say something but was cut by her husband again.

"Oh stop it now, you are just spoiling your son by hiding his mischievous deeds," Vinay again said and started to have his breakfast again.

"Dad, please calm down, do not worry I will talk to Sameer about it," RV said to which he nodded.

Soon everyone finished their breakfast.

"Okay Mom, dad and dadu, we are getting late for meeting so we are leaving now," RV said hugging them.

"Take care Alia and take body guards with you when you go to shopping," RV said to her while patting her head and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay bhai," Alia replied and she also went from there as she also going for shopping with her friend.

Ranvijay came outside of the Rawat mansion and went towards his car which was already parked outside the gate by the driver.

RV hopped in the back seat of the car and Parth set beside him while Rishabh set at the passenger seat.

"I really want to know about the new COO of SGC, I mean all the years the COO position was handling by some unknown person and no one in the business world know about him and now suddenly SGC hired a new COO and also given the most important project which was important for every businessman," Parth said with a little exitement.

"We will se in the meeting and why are you getting this much exited, it is just a COO," RV said rolling his eyes seeing his excitement.

"Dude, you have not heard about her, it has been just few days but her news is spreading like fire, everyone was saying that she is just 22 and already reach the directly COO position, there are both good and bad rumers about her," Rishabh explained.

"Lets how much is she talented to become the COO of SGC," RV said thinking about the new COO of SGC.

Soon they all reached the place where the meeting was going to be held.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................

Character Sketch of Rawat Family.

Harshvardhan Singh Rawat - Head of the family, Very strong person by will and morals, loves his family very much, He has one son Vinay Singh Rawat, grandfather of the Rawat younger generation. He started Rawat Group at the very young age and it was handling by his grand son Ranvijay.

Vinay Singh Rawat - He is the one son of Harshvardhan Singh Rawat, he is the famous businessman of India, Loved his children Ranvijay, Sameer and Alia and pampered them equally but also a very strict person when it comes to mistakes, also scold his son sameer for his bad character.

Priya Rawat - Beautiful and stylish women, wife of Vijay Singh Rawat and Daughter - In - Law of Harshvardhan Singh Rawat and mother of Ranvijay, Sameer and Alia. She loves her children equally but a little more to Sameer because she had to face lots of difficulties while giving birth to him.

Sameer Singh Rawat - The younger son of the Rawat family, A spoiled Brat and number one womanizer, he worked with his brother in Rawat Group. he loves and pampers his sister a lot because of which she was also getting spoiled but not that much. He loves his family and also his brother and respect him a lot.
He is in a relationship with the daughter of the Ahuja family Riya Ahuja.

Alia Rawat - the one and only daughter of the Rawat Family, she is also a spoiled brat but loves her family and brother a lot and can do anything for them, she do not like middle class people and poor people because she always lived in luxury and never witness a life of a middle class people. she only knows what her brother Sameer told her but she is more close to her Ranvijay Bhai who is ready to anything for her and pampered her a lot.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rawat Groups -
...........................

Rawat group started by Harsh Vardhan Singh Rawat, Rawat groups deals with constrictions, hotels and many more things, He handled his business to his one and only son who make it reach on the heights and now It is handling by Ranvijay Singh Rawat and because of his hard work and dedication Rawat Group became the second to company in India and he comes under the five world best businessmen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.