Chapter One Hundred

It has been a month since Sameer talked with Ranvijay, and since then, he has been trying to find out about the person behind all this, but everything was going in vain.

He had hired many detectives, but no one had been able to give him any clue till now, and currently, he was talking with another detective he had hired to find out about the person.

"What the hell? you can not even find out something so simple, then tell me what I am paying you for?" Sameer yelled at the person who was on the call with him. He was really frustrated with all this.

"Sir, it is not as simple as you think, there is no information then how can we find about that person?" The person replied in a weak voice.

"That is why I am paying you the money right," Sameer said, gritting his teeth hearing the helpless voice of the person.

"Then you can take your money back Sir but we can not do anything about it, we have tried our best but there is nothing we can find about that person," The person also got angry a little at Sameer. It was not as he did not try to find the information, but if there was no information regarding it, then how can he find out.

"I do not need your excuses, just fuck off, if you can not do the work," Sameer shouted on the call and hung up the call without giving any chance to say anything to the other person.

"Everyone is useless, fuck," Sameer cursed and threw the phone on the bed in anger. He ran his hand in his hair in frustration. He was furious at that time that he did not know what to do.

He was still in his thoughts when his phone started to ring again. He looked at the calling number and narrowed his eyes as it was showing Private Number.

"Hello," He picked up the call after thinking for a few seconds.

"Hey Sameer, how are you?" He heard a male voice from the other side of the call.

"Who is this?" Sameer asked in confusion as he could not remember the person's voice.

"You do not need to know, just know that I am your well-wisher," The person said.

"Oh really, so Mr. Well-wisher, care to explain the purpose of your calling because I am not in the mood to joke around right now." Sameer said in irritation as he thought that someone was playing a prank with him. He was already frustrated and irritated with all the happenings, and at that time, he was not in the mood for any pranks.

"I also did not call you to joke around Sameer, I called you to give you some information, which you have tried so hard to get but still could not get it." The person said, not minding Sameer's irritation.

"Who are you and which information are you talking about?" Sameer asked with a frown when he heard the person saying about the information which the detectives were not able to find.

"As I have already said, you do not need to who I am and the information about the person, who is behind Kriti and Alia's incident, and also to behind all of you," the person said, not wanting to disclose his identity to him which confused Sameer even more.

"Now tell me, Sameer, do you want this information or not?" He added.

"What do you want because I do not think that you will give me this information for free, Mr. Well-wisher," Sameer asked after thinking for some time because he did not want to fall into any trap.

"I must say Sameer, you are very smart, but I did not get it that how did you fall in her trap so easily?" The person said with a laugh.

"That is none of your business, just come to the point or I will hung up the call," Sameer got irritated, hearing his laugh.

"Why are you getting angry? we both have the same purpose, and that is to destroy her, so I was thinking that, why do we not join our hands and work together to destroy her, what say?" The person said calmly.

"And why do you think that I will believe you?" Sameer narrowed his eyes and said.

"It is totally up to you whether you want to believe me or not. I have already shared my purpose of calling you." The person replied.

"Tell me first, who is that person? And then I will tell you after talking with my friends, and I can not make the decision by myself alone, I have to speak with them first," Sameer asked.

"Alright, then take it as a gift of our partnership, I will sent you the details to your mail, you can check it," the person agreed with Sameer.

"Alright," Sameer said, thinking to check the information first before giving any reply.

"I will call you when I find a suitable time to talk as we can not speak on the phone," The person said.

"Why?" Sameer asked in confusion.

"You do not need to know, and I will call you when I will make the arrangements and prepare a plan, till then speak with your friends and come with a decision," The person replied but did not explain anything.

"Okay I will talk with them, thanks," Sameer agreed.

"Good day," The person hung up the call, leaving a confused Sameer.

After thinking about the information, Sameer opened his mailbox quickly and checked the information, which was a shock to him, but he calmed himself down as he had 50% doubt about her. He clenched his fist in anger, thinking about the things which she had done with Kriti and Ria and also was behind them.

Without wasting any time, he made a conference call to his friends.

"Guys, I know who is behind all of this and who is trying to ruin our lives," Sameer said when all of them accepted the conference call.

"What are you saying? Who is it, Sameer? And how do you know about it? As I remember, we have tried all the ways but we could not able to get any information about that person," Ria asked in shock and anger.

"I got a call in the morning, and he said that he is our well-wisher and told me that out doubt was correct, and she was the person who was doing all this with us," Sameer explained to them everything about the call and the person shared the information.

"How dare she? I will kill that bitch," Ria said, gritting her teeth in anger, and why not? Because of her, her career got ruined. She was so raging with anger that she could kill her right now if she were in front of her.

"Calm down, Ria. We can not be impulsive this time, and we have to think about it properly and decide to plan something this time. We have to strike first before she even does anything with us, and if I am not wrong, her target will be Nishant or me, so we have to be careful and think about something." Sameer was also very mad, but he still calmed his anger because getting angry would not do anything at that time. He needed to be calm to think about the future plan.

"I agree with Sameer, and we can not take any action in hassle. It will be our disadvantage. We have already borne everything, and my career is also doomed. Right now, I do not have anything to lose, and I swear, I will not let that bitch go away. I do not know how she escaped from there," Kriti said, thinking about all the things which happened with her.

"Really Yaar, she had such a piece of big luck to escape from a place like that," Kriti added in annoyance.

"Let's not talk about the past right now, I have spoken with that man, and he said that he is also her enemy and you know that enemy's enemy is a friend so we talked about it and he said that he will help us in this," Sameer said looking at his friends who were furious at that time.

"Who is that person and why will he help us?" Nishant finally asked, who was completely silent from the start. He did not want to make any rash decision. What they needed at that moment was to be careful with everything and everyone.

"I do not know, who is he? but he has some grudges against her and that is the reason, he said that he will help us," Sameer said with a sigh. His thoughts were the same as Nishant's.

"Can we trust him, what if it is also a new plan of her, and she was trying to trap us in this, we can not take risk at this moment where we do not know what will happen next," Nishant questioned, thinking that it could be a trap of her?

"Nishant is right, we are not in the situation to trust anyone right now," Kriti also agreed with what Nishant had said.

"Guys, I am saying to trust him. What I am trying to say is, let us hear his plan, and then we will decide what to do. If we find anything suspicious in that, then we will back off anytime, and it is not like we have to follow his every command. We just need to know what is his plan, and that is all, then we will reorganize the plan according to us," Sameer suggested his thoughts and also explained his intention to them. He was trying to convince them.

"Okay, it will be good, we can not trust anyone, we will go what you have suggested," Ria said with a nod. She was convinced of Sameer's plan.

"Yeah, Ria is right," Kriti also agreed to that.

"So when is he going to tell you about the plan?" Nishant asked about the plan of what they needed to do now.

"Do not know. He said he would call, when the time is suitable," Sameer told them everything that person said to him about calling.

"Do you have any idea, who this person could be?" Ria asked.

"I do not know, yaar, I asked his about his identity but he was not ready to disclose it," Sameer replied while the others nodded in understanding.

"Let is be then, for the time being, just be careful, not to give her any chance to trap us again," Nishant warned them, and the others also nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Okay," Everyone agreed with that.

"Okay, bye guys," Sameer said.

"Bye, take care," Everyone said, and they all hung up the call.

After hanging up the call, he opened his mailbox again and read the complete information. His grip on his phone tightens a little more. The more he read it, the more he got furious.

'Now I know that you are behind all of it, so now, I will not let you do anything, just be careful from now on, I will always keep an eye on you, let see, how you will escape this time, I really do not know how you ran at that time from that place, Kriti was right you are one sheer of a luck, I had never thought that you would do all of this and I would not be able to find out anything about you, I really underestimated you this time but did not worry, your time is coming to an end, and now I will show you what the consequences to play with Sameer Rawat is. You want to ruin us, right? Let me show you how to destroy someone.' Sameer thought, checking the information again. His eyes were cold and gave a very dangerous feeling.

To Be Continued...