Chapter Seventy-Five

Myra and Ranvijay's Room.......

They both entered the room. The bedroom was decorated with the red roses and scented candles.

They both were shocked to see that, but they both knew that it was done by their family member, so they could not do anything about it.

They both entered, and Ranvijay closed the door.

"You go change in the bathroom, I will change here," Ranvijay said, and Myra went to change her clothes.

Their clothes were already arranged, soon they both changed their clothes.

They both were just standing, did not know what to do. Myra was feeling a little irritated with all this, where Ranvijay was feeling nervous. He also did not know what to do at this moment.

Ranvijay was also lost in his thought, and he was still thinking about Aahil's talk.

"Where are you lost?" Myra asked, breaking Ranvijay's chain of thoughts.

"Huh? What?" Ranvijay asked as he did not hear what Myra said.

"I asked where are you going to sleep?" Myra said

"What do you mean by where I am going to sleep? Off course, I am going to sleep on the bed," Ranvijay said.

"Oh really, then where I am going to sleep?" Myra asked again, crossing her hand to her chest, looking at Ranvijay, who was giving a confused look to her.

"On bed," Ranvijay replied.

"I am not going to sleep with you on the same bed, Mr. Rawat, you are going to sleep on the couch while I will sleep on the bed," Myra said.

"What the hell? Why will I sleep on the couch just because you can not sleep on the same bed with me, see I can not sleep on the couch, if you can not share the bed then you can sleep on the couch, I do not have any problem with this," Ranvijay said going towards the bed?

"Don't you dare, Mr. Rawat," Myra said, also going towards the bed.

"And what if I dare Mrs. Rawat?" Ranvijay asked, making Myra more irritated.

"I am not Mrs. Rawat," Myra said.

"Oh, did you have any short-term memory loss or something like that? Did you just forgot that you are married now, and so you are Mrs. Myra Ranvijay Singh Rawat from now on," Ranvijay said, looking at Myra.

"Did you have to make me remember which I want to forget," Myra murmured to herself.

"What did you say?" Ranvijay asked, narrowing his eyes.

"See whatever is it, but you are not going to sleep on the bed because I am going to sleep here, and I can not compromise on my sleep at all," Myra said, quickly run towards the bed and lied down on it.

"What the....., Okay, you want to sleep on the bed right? good because I am also going to sleep on the bed," Ranvijay said and went to lay down on the other side of the bed but was interrupted by Myra, who quickly came to the same side, stopping him from lying.

"I said you can not sleep here, can you not understand the simple language Mr. Rawat?" Myra said annoyingly, still blocking Ranvijay from lying on the bed. She was so pissed off with him.

"And, why I can not sleep here?" Ranvijay asked in anger who was getting impatient because he was exhausted with the functions and all.

"Because I am saying so," Myra said righteously as if she was doing honor to Ranvijay.

"And who are you to say that?" Ranvijay asked.

"I am your wife," Myra said quickly.

"Oh, really? then I am also your husband, so I have full right to sleep beside my wife, so move to the other side," Ranvijay said and made Myra moved to the other side and quickly led down without giving Myra any time to block him again.

"Youuuuuu," Myra pointed at Ranvijay, who was lying comfortably to the other side with his closed eyes.

Myra could just humph in annoyance and led to the side with her back facing towards Ranvijay.

Both of them were sleeping on the opposite side of the bed with their back facing with each other and their eyes closed, but the sleep was far from their eyes.

Both were thinking about the event which took place in their lives, which will give their life a new turn and will it be for good or bad, let the future decide that.

But they could not help but think about the future of this marriage, and they were in their own thoughts.

This was the start of the new phase of their life, but the question was that were they ready for this new phase?

Will they able to be together forever in this loveless marriage, or will there be a separation in their marriage?

No one could tell what will happen in the future and what the future stored for them?

They both had their own worries as well. While Ranvijay was thinking, how can he make this marriage work? On the other end, Myra was thinking, what will Ranvijay do if he comes to know about her revenge on his brother?

Myra was sure that he would leave her the next second when he will come to know about it because on that day she asked him the question and his answer was obvious, he will never believe that his brother could do something like that with someone, so she was sure that he will not believe her and will choose to leave her, that was the reason she did not want to be attached with this marriage because she knew that this marriage would not last too long and someday or another day they will have a divorce so what was the need to be attached and try to make it work when then future was in front of her eyes.

She chooses to be cautious rather than be heartbroken in the future, and she thought that it would be best if she will stay away from Ranvijay because she also knew that somewhere she was getting attracted to him, which she did not want at any cost.

With the thoughts in her mind, she did not know when the sleep consume her.

To Be Continued.............