Chapter Forty-Four

Kriti and her team were ready to catch the plane for Paris. They all reached at the Airport and were waiting for Ria.

After some time, Ria had also come, and now they were good to go.

"Okay, guys, have you checked everything?" Kriti asked her team.

"Yes, Ma'am, everything has been already checked, and the dresses are also pecked properly," Sakshi said.

"Okay, great, let's go; the announcement has already done," Kriti said, and they all went in along with Ria and her manager.

They all settled in the business class. Kriti and Ria were sitting together.

They both were talking about the upcoming fashion week when they saw someone also entered in the business class with a girl behind him.

"Oh God, Is this Yash Singhania? What is he doing here? Is he also going to Paris?" Kriti and Ria both heard Sakshi's voice from behind.

( Yes, it was Yash who was also going to Paris on the same flight and Meera was accompanying him )

They both were also shocked and excited after seeing Yash there as it was the first time when they had seen him in person, as they have always seen him in the magazine or news.

They were also from the wealthy family but not compared to Singhania's.

So they both were very excited to know that they were on the same flight as Yash.

Ria was already committed, but Kriti was still single, so she did not want to left this chance to impress Yash as the chance itself came to her.

She quickly checked her dress and corrected her hair properly while Aahil took his seat, which was the other side of Kriti's and Ria's.

"Kriti, Do not leave this chance. It will not come again, and it was not like we can meet Yash Singhania again and again," Ria said, whispering in her ears.

"You are right, and I am really not going to leave this chance. He looked hotter in real than in the pictures," Kriti said, staring at Yash, who was talking something with Meera.

"Okay, initiate some talk and make him realize your presence, but who is the girl beside him? I have never heard any Singhania brother was in many relationships, and it was just recently that Aahil Singhania got married to some middle-class girl. Can you believe it? I mean, did he not able to find a girl from the same status," Ria said the last part in disgust.

"Yeah, I have also heard about it, I really could not able to believe it, and they also did not invite many people, it was only the family members and some influential people who were invited and attended the wedding," Kriti also agreed with Ria's thinking and why not after all they both were friends right.

( I really hate both of them. Can I kill them? )

"So do you thinking to get him on your bed?" Ria said, raising her eyebrows, to which Kriti smirked at her.

"Why not, who can resist Kriti Singhal's charm?" Kriti said with full of attitude and pride like she was the only girl in this world and the boys were dying to be with her.

( Go and see your face in the mirror, it will be scattered after seeing your face )

With full of arrogant attitude. Kriti stood up from her seat and went towards Yash, who still had not noticed Kriti and the other. He was totally unaware of their presence.

"Hello, Mr. Singhania. I am Kriti Singhal, the owner of the KRI Creation. Such a coincidence that we both are going to Paris and that on the same Plane. By the way, are you going there for some work, why do we not meet for dinner as we both will be in the same place and Paris is famous for romance," Kriti said flirtatiously to Yash, show him every part of her body.

While Yash was just giving her a blank look with a frown, and Meera was looking at her with a disgusting look.

"Do I know you?" This was the first thing that Yash said to her after Kriti finished her talking and flaunting in front of him.

"No, you do not know me, but we can understand each other, and I would love to learn more about you, so what say?" Kriti said while showing her charming smile, which she thought that no one could say no after seeing her this side.

( She really needs some realization. Wait, you will get it soon )

Yash already knew about her, and how could he not? She was one of the people which he hates the most. He can not forget what she had done with his sister, and he will never forget about that.

"Oh really, but I am not at all interested to know peoples like you who go around to sleep with boys and think that no one can say no to them," Yash said with a snort while Kriti was just looking at him with complete shock.

She was not able to accept that he just rejected her and not only that but insulted her inform of her employees and other people.

Meera was not less, She did not expect Yash to say such a thing to a girl, but she also thought that Kriti deserved it.

"How could you say like that to a girl? I was just talking friendly with you and was just trying to be friendly with you as we are from the same circle," Kriti said furiously at Yash.

"Why do I not? Did I ask you to come here and flirt with me? And what were you saying? ( show like thinking ) yeah, we are from the same circle, so Miss Kriti, no, we are not from the same circle as I do not like to be around people like you," Yash said with an expressionless face. Kriti was feeling too much humiliation as the other people were starring at her, and Ria was also staring at her, but she did not take her side or tried to explain on her behalf.

'What happened Sir, what happened, Ma'am?" Kriti was about to say something when the Air hostess came and interrupted her.

"Nothing," Kriti stomped her foot and went back to her seat, not without glaring at Yash and Meera, who were trying to control her smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Yash asked, narrowing her eyes, Meera when he saw her smiling.

"When did I sir, I did not smile," Meera denied giving her best innocent look, to which Yash only raised his eyebrows at her.

"Really?" Yash asked, and Meera nodded like a child.

"Sleep for some time, and it will take approx 10 hours to reach there," Yash said and closed his eyes while resting his head on the seat.

"Why did you say that much to her Sir, I mean, she asked for it, but still, she was still a girl. You should not have said that to her," Meera tried to say her views when she saw Yash with closed eyes.

"I hate her, is that reason enough?" Yash asked, glaring at Meera as he did not want her to talk about Kriti.

Meera, scared with his glare a little and nodded, and she kept her mouth shut and also closed her eyes to take some rest.

On the other end, Kriti was fuming with anger. She was feeling so humiliated and was also feeling more angry when she saw Yash was talking to Meera normally and insulted her in front of many people and even in front of her employees.

She never felt this much humiliated and insulted in her whole life. Everyone always ready to throw themself at her, or this she still thinks because she only met people like that, she felt that everyone was the same, but today's insult gave her a different view.

"Do not worry, and He was not worthy of your attention," Ria said tried to console her friend.

Kriti did not say anything to her, just fisted her hand, trying not to show her anger at her friend.

To Be Continued......