Chapter Thirty Four

Now it was the time to perform the marriage rituals, and Aahil and Kia were asked to sit on the stage.

All the family members and the guest were standing around the stage, and the family had a broad smile on their faces.

In the middle of the rituals, Myra got a call from someone, so she went to a corner to attend the call as it was important.

She picked up the call and talked with the person. After talking, she disconnected the call, but before she could go and join the others, she was stopped by someone who held her shoulder from behind.

She turns to see the person and found that it was Alia who stopped her.

Alia was also standing with her family, but when he saw that Myra was going somewhere, she took the opportunity to confront her, so she went behind her.

"What do you want?" Myra asked, seeing her, and jerked her hand softly from her shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing, and what was the closelessness with Singhania brothers," Alia asked in an authoritative voice like she was someone who no one can deny to answer, and if she asked anyone anything, then that person has to give the answer.

"And who are you to know that," Myra asked, narrowing her eyes looking at her with a stern face.

"You have to tell me because Singhania's and Rawat family's elders are a friend, so we are also a family friends to them, and you were no one to them, so if you do not want me to go them and revel your secret of college to them then tell me everything, right now," Alia asked again. Still, Myra was quietly listening to her but did not say anything, which was making Alia more furious.

"Oh, do not tell me that they are your new hunt, and that was the reason you became COO of SGC; otherwise, who with his right mind state would make a cheap girl like you the COO of their company? You are such a bitch; in college, you tried on my brother, and every boy of the college was behind you, and now you are seducing the Singhania siblings for money. Hmm, so that is how you reached at this position," Alia said with a smirk on her face, crossing her arms around her chest, looking at Myra.

Myra, who till now was listening to her all the shits without giving a damn, got really angry when she heard Alia called her a seducer, and her relationship with her brother was questioned in such a dirty way.

She moved forward to her face dangerously, which made Alia a little scared and confused.

"Listen to me very carefully, Miss. Alia Rawat, because I do not like to repeat my words and this thing straight into your dumb head if I am not saying anything, that does not mean that I do have a mouth to say anything to you, I did not say anything because till now you had not done anything which could harm me, so I leave you alone, but it looks like you do not like the freedom anymore and you like to mingle with other's matter a lot, I am sparing you this time just because of your grandfather, but if you say or do anything about mine and their relation then you will see the worst in me which you will not like," Myra said in her dangerous voice which scared the hell out of Alia.

Saying that she dashed from there and went to her family and again started to enjoy the wedding as nothing happens. she also had her best smile like she was never angry some time ago.

On the other side, Alia was still lost in her thoughts, thinking about the sudden change in Myra's behavior.

One person was enjoying the wedding, and the other person was standing like a scared kitten, and the thing which they both did not know was that their conversation was heard by someone who was just a little far from them and was listening to them.