Chapter Sixty Six

Singhania Group of Companies..

Myra's cabin...

Myra was working on some documents when Kia entered in her cabin.

"Some one is there to meet you," Kia said in her professional attitude.

She was still not on talking terms with Myra, which was upsetting Myra so much, She tried to speak with her many times, but it was all in vain.

"Who?" Myra asked, still looking in her papers.

"Mr. Rawat," Kia said.

"What is he doing here, we do not have any meeting today?" Myra asked in confusion.

"He is your fiance, do he really need any reason to meet you now?" Kia said, rolling her eyes.

"Do you have to remind me?" Myra said, looking at her best friend, who was showing her indifferent attitude, for which she could just sigh.

"Why, do you have problem and if I did not forget you have just engaged yesterday so how can you forget it this early," Kia said, glaring at her as she did not want her to do that.

"Do not glare at me, Okay, you already knew why I am doing all this and still you are not understanding me," Myra said in an upsetting tone.

"So it does not mean that you will just jump in the well just because someone told you to do that. Did you ever think that what Dadu will feel when he got to know that you are going to that house where your one of the enemy resides and what he and his friends done with you in the past? Just tell me what he will feel then, will he feel delighted? Will he not feel guilty marrying you in that house? You do not understand right now, and there is no one in that house who will help you and take care of you. What if Sameer got to know that whatever happening with his friends and girlfriend is all your doing? Then what if he will do something with you? Do you really think that Ranvijay will side you when he got to know about you, do not forget, he is Sameer's brother," Kia explained her worries to Myra.

"I know, I know everything, and I do not need him to side me for anything, I am just marrying him for the sake of Dadu and nothing, and about that Sameer and his friends, they are not capable of doing anything with me now, I was little naive at that time to believe them and take them as my friends, it was my fault to trust them, but I do not trust anyone now, I only trust my closed ones, and you know that very well, I do not need anyone apart from my family and my trusted friends, and about Dadu, then he will never knew about it, I will not let any other person know about that," Myra said.

"Will you be happy in this loveless marriage?" Kia asked as she did not want to see her best friend/ sister to be in a loveless marriage.

"I will," Myra could only say this.

"You are just destroying your life. Here you and there, your brother is doing the same. Are you both nuts? Do you really think that marriage is just a game and you can play however you like?" Kia said with irritation. She was just like pulling her own hairs in irritation.

"My decision will not change and Ayan Bhai, I am trying to talk with him but he is just ignoring me, but I will try my best to stop his marriage," Myra said.

"Anyway, let Mr. Rawat come inside. He must be waiting for a long time," Myra said, changing the topic as she did not want to talk about it anymore. She was so tired of saying the same thing repeatedly, but Kia was not ready to understand, so Myra just dropped the idea to make her understand. She thought that Kia would understand as time passing.

"Okay," Kia understands that Myra did not want to talk anymore, so she just nodded and went outside to call Ranvijay.

Ranvijay entered with Kia.

"Mr. Rawat, you can take the seat. I will ask someone to prepare refreshments for you," Kia said.

"No, it's okay, Bhabhi, I am fine," Ranvijay said as it was the first time Ranvijay was meeting Kia after the marriage, and as Aahil's friend, he called Kia as Bhabhi ( Sister-In-Law ).

"You can call me Kia, Mr. Rawat," Kia said and left before Ranvijay could answer her.

Myra was listening to their conversation and just shook her head at Kia's attitude towards Ranvijay.

"What's the matter, Mr. Rawat," Myra asked directly as she was not expecting him today.

"I am here to talk with you," Ranvijay said. He was a little nervous and hesitant but was not showing it on his face.

"About what?" Myra asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"About the marriage thing and about.....," Ranvijay stopped as he did not know how to say that.

"About?" Myra asked.

"About my earlier behaviour towards you," Ranvijay said, gathering his courage, as he knew that Myra was not like the other girls, who will flatter by just looking a handsome man.

"See, I am sorry, I did not know that you are their sister and It was all a misunderstanding. I know I should not have behaved like that as it was nothing to do with me, but I thought you were.....," He stopped saying more, not know how to comprehend the words.

"That I was playing with Singhania brother for my benefit," Myra completed his incomplete sentence.

"I am sorry," He could only say that. It was all his mistake from the start. If he would not judge her by the half information, then it will not happen, and he will not insult her by his words and behavior.

"You do not have to because your behavior never matters to me, and so why would I feel hurt with your words and you were just a stranger to me, and I do not react to stranger's thoughts and words," Myra said, shrugging her shoulder as if it was nothing.

"And now?" Ranvijay asked, making Myra confused.

"You said, I were stranger to you then what about now?" Ranvijay cleared his question to her.

"Is there any difference?" Myra asked in confusion.

"There is, that time we did not have any relation between us apart from the business partners, but now we are engaged and will get married in a few days, so are you still thought of us as strangers?" Ranvijay explained to her, looking in her eyes, she was also looking at him. They both shared eye contact for a little while.

"It does not matter to me," Myra said, looking away, not wanting to talk about it anymore.

"Why did you agree to marry me?" Ranvijay asked the question which he wanted to ask for a long time.

To Be Continued.......