7 Minutes In Heaven : Gouenji Shuuya

. . . 🔥 . . .

You were pushed forcefully by someone into a dark room when you tripped and almost fell down, but thanks to strong arms that caught you, you were back on your feet.

"S-Sorry." You apologized to whoever that got pushed in with you, you couldn't figure out who it was because of the darkness roaming around.

"It's okay." The person answered you, you were shocked when you knew who that voice belonged to. It was Gouenji Shuuya.

You had never thought your luck would smile to you and make you fall into the same room as Gouenji. However, because of your somehow out of control crush on the boy, you couldn't think of how to properly start a conversation without stuttering or ending up by saying or doing something dumb. Therefore, you kept your mouth shut as you scanned the room, you started feeling a little frightened by the darkness around you, making you feel overwhelmed.

"You can hold my hand if you are afraid." Gouenji suddenly said, you froze in place, feeling slightly offended.

"I-I'm not scared!" You tried to defend yourself.

"But your hand says otherwise." Gouenji said as he looked down at your trembling hand.

"I said I'm not scared, you are just imagining." Nonetheless what you had said, you didn't let go of his hand. It felt much bigger compared to your small one which brought warm and comfort to your mind. A smile painted itself on your features as you squeezed his hand a bit, receiving another squeeze in response.

Suddenly, you heard shifting next to you and your body being pulled by the figure next to you, then your lips met another pair in a sweet, passionate kiss. Still stunned by the sudden action, you needed a few seconds to let your mind process what was happening and once your mind had accomplished that missed, your instincts jumped into action as you returned the kiss.

"I-I'm sorry, I lost control of myself." You heard Gouenji say once the kiss had ended, your hands were placed on his shoulders as you used them to lift yourself a bit to reach his lips again as they danced in a perfect way.

"Does that mean that we share the same feelings?" You asked as Gouenji chuckled and leant down to peck your lips again.

"Does that answer your question?" You chuckled as well, you both sat down on the floor while holding each other's hand as you leant your head on his shoulder and you felt him lean his head on yours. You smiled as, the once frightening darkness, turned into a comfortable one which made your eyes get heavier. You closed them and fell asleep.

3 Pearson's POV :

A few minutes later, the lights turned on and whispers could be heard as Haruna stepped into the room to find a sleeping Gouenji while holding (Y/n)'s hand.

"That's gonna be a hot topic when these love birds are awake." Haruna said to herself and she asked the others to change the room to continue playing.

. . . 🔥 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing well and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, I'm really keen to write the rest of these scenarios, but that's if you guys like it of course.

Don't forget to vote and feel free to leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!