Nightmare Fudou Akio × Reader : I'll Chase Your Nightmares Away

. . . 🌼 . . .

Fudou's POV :

Darkness....

I was laying on a black field and couldn't see anything.

"Why am I here?" Was the first question that came to my mind, but I started to feel weak, shocked and most of it...

Scared.

I got up and scanned the place, as I turned around, I saw my mother standing behind me and a black aura around her.

"Mom?" I called with complete shock.

"I wish you were never born," she suddenly said and I looked at her wide-eyed.

"W-What? What do you mean?" I was confused by her sudden behavior but my shock turned into sorrow after that she'd shouted while crying.

"YOU ARE A WORTHLESS BOY! I WISH I'VE NEVER GIVEN BIRTH TO YOU! YOU. ARE. THE. CAUSE. OF. OUR. PAIN!" She shouted on the top of her lungs, which caused me to take a few steps over her only for her to back up.

"I-I don't understand..."

"Never. Show. Me. Your. Face. Again," she said in a scary, cold tone.

My body started to shiver and tears dropped down my face, I couldn't believe my own mom hates me.

"I-Impossible," I muttered.

Then she started to walk away, leaving me around the darkness alone.

"No mom wait! No!" With that she vanished and my legs felt too weak to run after her.

"NO!"

I shot up from my sleep sweating and panting, I looked around to find myself in my room at the Inazuma Japan's HQ.

I palmed my face and got up to have a drink of water, thus I got up and walked towards the mess hall, everything was dark and everyone was asleep. As I reached my
destination, I saw someone beside the window, looking outside and thanks to the moon's light that one person was none other than (Y/n).

She was holding a cup that contained milk, she hadn't noticed my presence until she had felt like someone was staring at her, so she turned her beautiful face and smiled once she had seen me.

"Hey Fudou-san, what are doing here?" She asked in a sweet voice.

I kept silent and didn't want to show her my interest, so I walked to have some water. I drank it and heard her sigh, I hated acting that way towards her because she would feel like I hate her while I was feeling the exact opposite.

We were in total, awkward silence, but she sighed again and turned to stare at the moon. Thus, I turned my gaze at her then an idea popped up into my head.

"Hey..." I started with a nervous voice, she turned her face and hummed.

"I just want you to know that umm... I don't h-hate you if you think that," I conforted her, avoiding eye contact.

"O-Oh, I actually thought you hate me," she said and I felt myself tense as I tightened the grip in my hands into fists.

"But now that you told me, I'm not afraid anymore," she then smiled, and I looked wide-eyed at her as I searched for any sign of lie, but found none.

'Mom,' was the first thought that came into my mind. I clutched my teeth and ran to her, crushing her into a tight embrace, she was shocked by the action, so I buried my face deeply in her shoulder.

"F-Fudou what a-are you d-doing?" she asked, my face nuzzled her neck then started kissing it, she whimpered and I smirked.

"Why are you torturing me like this?" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" she asked and put down her cup, then wrapped her arms around my shaking body.

"I-I-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Did I do something wrong to you?" She said and gripped my shirt as I felt her tense.

"No! It's just...Tch" I sighed and pulled away slowly before grabbing a strand of (h/c) hair, pulling it away her face and behind her ear.

"I'm in love with you," I confessed and she gazed at my eyes, then after mere seconds, her (e/c) eyes lightened up.

"I love you too," she then gave me a genuine, warm smile, I leaned closer to her face until our faces were inches, then our lips contacted in a sweet and lovely kiss, the kiss dured one or two minutes before we parted away as our foreheads were placed against each other. A comfortable silence roamed the room, making our bodies fall into a relaxed state.

"Why were you here? I couldn't sleep that's why I came to have some milk," she asked with a yawn after that we pulled away.

"I-I had a nightmare," I said nervously and caught the back of my neck, she gave me a sweet smile and took my hand, leading me towards my dorm.

"Don't worry, I'll stay with you tonight," she said in a whisper and I looked at her confused.

"Why?"

"Because....I'll Chase Your Nightmares Away"

. . . 🌼 . . .

× × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × × ×× × × ×

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update, I had somethings to do hehe.
I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!