Fudou Akio × Reader : Truth Or Dare

(Requested by Raineroses)

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

It was Sunday,

A beautiful sunny day, the Inazuma Japan team went on a trip to escape from the daily routine and try new things to do, that would definitely refresh the team and make a progress on relaxing the mentality of the boys, also the players would be able to face the opponent in a better way with better strategies.

We spent the whole day camping outside in the forest, playing, singing, dancing, cooking and so many other things. We managed to make unforgettable memories and have so much fun, but the happiest person with this trip was Kagure Yuuya since he had said he had never went out camping in his life.

As the night dropped, we were sitting in a circle shape as I sat with the girls, wrapped under a blanket.

"Hey guys! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Tsunami suggested in excitement.

"Yeah!" Most of us responded.

I looked towards Fudou and he looked at me back, I felt my heart beating faster and my cheeks started to burn. Thus, I quickly looked away.

"Sooo let's begin!" Hijikata shouted and turned the bottle. It stopped between Someoka and Kagure.

"Soooo Someoka truth or dare?" Kagure asked with an evil smirk and look.

"I choose dare," Someoka answered, groaning.

"I dare you to eat a full hand of dust!" Kagure said and Someoka looked at him shocked.

"I'm not in hell going to do that," Someoka glared at him and Kagure just laughed and said, "It's a dare, you have nothing to do about it or you will be out of the game." Someoka finally gave up and took dust in his hand and stared at it with disgust, he closed his eyes shut and ate the dust in one shot.

"EWWW!" He exclaimed, trying to wipe the dust out of his mouth along the taste. Everyone looked at him laughing as he started chasing Kagure everywhere, these two were always like this. After a few minutes, Hijikata turned the bottle again and it stopped between Megane and Fudou. By the way, I was shocked to see Fudou playing with us this game, he would have gone somewhere else sleeping or whatever rather than spending the night with us. I didn't know why.

"So Fudou..." Megane said moving his glasses up and down with a smirk, Fudou just stared at him.

"I dare you to choose someone to kiss right in front of us!!!" He said and everyone's eyes widened.

"Tch," was the only thing Fudou said as his eyes were fixed on me.

"You," He said, pointing at me.

Wait, wait, wait, what?!

"M-M-Me?!" I was too shocked to believe that he actually chose me.

"Yes you, don't make it hard and come here already," he said with hint of annoyance. I nodded, still not believing what was happening.

'What is happening?' was the only sentence repeating in my mind over and over again.

I went towards him and sat in front of him. He grabbed my wrist and smashed his lips in mine, it was a hungry and heated kiss but a passionate one, he was putting his hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss.

For real, I was too shocked yet happy and after I regained my concentration, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back ignoring others shouts like, "You go man!" (AU: Idk, don't ask me.)

We separated with a small thread of saliva, I was a blushing mess and he had a blush on his cheeks.

"Tch," he said and wiped his mouth.

I was too embarrassed that I couldn't find the strength to look at the others, it looked like Fudou read my mind and he pulled me to his lap.

"Oi stop staring at us like that, it's embarrassing her you know!" He scolded and I could hear his fast heartbeat against his chest.

I couldn't help but hide my face in his shoulder into his neck in total embarrassment.

"Stop feeling embarrassed, will you?" he gently whispered to my ear and I slowly nodded.

3rd person's POV :

15 minutes passed and you had already fallen asleep in Fudou's arms, after everyone had went to sleep, Fudou carried you to your tent and laid you down, he gazed at your peaceful sleeping face.

His cheeks started to burn and he brushed a strand of hair behind your ear and away your face, he gently leaned down and kissed your forehead.

Fudou was about to stand up and leave but you weren't agreeing with that as you grabbed his hand and tightened your grip around it, he looked at you with surprise and a genuine smile appeared on his face,
"Dammit," he said as he laid down beside you and pulled you closer to his body as your face was on his chest and his arms were around your waist, he rested his chin on your head as you nuzzled his chest.

"Now I understand why you didn't go away when we wanted to play," you muttered with a small smile, not opening your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah whatever," he said and kissed the top of your head.

"You could have just confessed instead of making it embarrassing for both of us in front of the others."

"But I liked the way you looked, flustered and embarrassed like if you were a bomb which was about to explode," He laughed and you just couldn't help the grin from settling on your face because of the sound of his laughter, then you both ended up laughing.

He gently pecked your lips and told you to go to sleep, you did as he said with a smile that you guessed would never leave your face for the whole night.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!
I hope you are doing well and I hope you enjoyed this story, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!