Afuro Terumi × Professional Reader

(Requested by na-yeun)

. . . 🌼 . . .

Afuro's POV :

I was training with my team, Fire Dragon, for our match against Inazuma Japan when the coach stopped and called us.

"Our next match is a very important one, it is also against one of the strongest teams in the FFI, Inazuma Japan. In order to gain more experience to defeat them, I would like you to meet a professional football player that you will face along her team in a friendly match, they will help you practice more and gain more skills against your opponent," the coach explained as a girl stood beside him, she looked beautiful and confident with a (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) calm eyes. I stared at her for a while, not paying attention to what the coach was saying as I kept admiring her, she looked towards me and smiled a sweet smile. I felt my heart beating so fast and my cheeks burnt.

"We'll start the match in few minutes, meanwhile, get ready for it," and with that, the coach walked away as I kept my eyes on the girl, she was about to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist.

"U-Um... Etto...I-I'm Afuro Terumi. What's your name?" I stuttered, looking away, she gazed at me in surprise for a bit with a faint pink color in her cheeks, then she giggled and smiled.

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)," she answered, smiled and walked away. I watched her figure leaving as Nagumo taped my shoulder.

"Guess the bird has a crush," he teased and I glared at him silently, he wasn't totally wrong after all.

The match started and all the players started running as the ball was passed from a person to another. (Y/n) was an attacker, I was in front of her blocking her way ready to get the ball from her.

In a blink of an eye, she dodged my movements and continued her way forwards, I was shocked as she dodged everyone else in her way, she used her special ability and scored a goal in a very powerful way.

I felt speechless, but couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face, she was so powerful, we started the game again as she was getting stronger and stronger, releasing her abilities and how professional of a player she was.

The match ended up with 3-4, we lost the match but we mostly enjoyed it, moreover, she was the one who scored all the 4 goals which amazed everybody and made them think of how incredible she and her team were.

"That was an excellent match," she walked towards me with a smile, I couldn't help it but smile back.

"Indeed, you were incredibly awesome," I complimented and I could see her blushing muttering a quiet 'thanks' I looked towards my teammates and they were giving me thumbs up and mouthing 'good luck' as they were walking away.

"W-Well, I know it's kinda weird because we have just met a few hours ago but I want to tell you something," I took the courage to take her hand in mine and looked at her bright (e/c) eyes.

"Your skills in soccer are amazing and I can't believe that I got to play with someone as professional as you, and I-I like you (Y/n) from the very first sight" I looked at the ground as I saw the look of shock in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry-" I started, but she cut me off by kissing my cheek, I couldn't believe what was happening, but eventually melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her tightly, deepening the kiss and making it passionate.

"I guess we both have the same feelings," I smiled pulling a stand of hair behind her ear, she smiled sweetly at me and nodded then kissed my cheek.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for your requests and I'll be sure to write them as soon as possible.

Hope you have enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!