When He Has A Nightmare

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

He would whimper and move a lot in attempt to get rid of his dream, most of his dreams are about losing you. But you are always there to help him through them.

Gouenji Shuuya :

"No let her go! (Y/n)!" He yells as he sits up immediately on the bed, making you wake up with him.

"Gouenji?" You ask as you slowly move your hand towards him.

"Oh my God, (Y/n)," he starts as he hugs you tightly, "You were taken away from me and I couldn't do anything to stop them."

"It's okay honey, I'm over here and always will be."

Fubuki Shirou :

He whimpers, his body shakes as his mind is consumed by the horrific nightmare that he is having. You wake up and see him in cold sweat, so you attempt to get him back to reality.

"No, Atsuya! (Y/n)!" He opens his eyes as he is pulled out of his dream by you.

"(Y/n)... You are here, I thought I lost you... and Atsuya..." He says and starts to shake again, you quickly hold him to make him feel your warmth and that you are there for and with him.

"Everything will be okay." You whisper in his ear as he lays his head on your chest.

Kidou Yuuto :

"Kidou?" You walk into the kitchen where you found your boyfriend looking out the window. You have woken up when you felt the warm space beside you turn cold, you didn't find Kidou beside you, so you started searching for him around the house.

You approach him, he only looks at you with his red eyes that hold sadness in them. You stop in front of him and open your welcoming arms for a hug, he silently falls into your embrace as you show him that you are there for him after that you have kinda figured out what happened. No words needed to be spoken.

Fudou Akio :

His nightmare left him scared for you, so he takes his coat, shoes, keys and leaves his appartement as he heads towards your house. He will be sneaky and jumps on the tree looking at your window to make sure you are alright, you will suddenly wake up as you feel someone's stare at you, you look at the clock next to your bed and find it read 3 am in the morning, then you notice a shadow coming from the window.

"Fudou, what are you doing here? It's 3 am in the morning." You say as you open your window. He stays silent for a moment before he answers, annoyed, "I-I just came to see if you needed something." He stutters but you knew better than that. So, you invite him inside to talk and he agrees. Finally, he confesses his true reason why he came to you.

"I will always be by your side and nothing is taking me away from you."

Afuro Terumi :

You would wake up as you hear whimpering from your side, so you look over at Afuro and you get shocked when you see his tears running down his face. You hurry to wipe his tears and shake him awake. He wakes up and as soon as he has heard your voice, he hugs you as if his life depends on you.

"I was so scared... I couldn't protect you."

"I'm right here, my charming bird."

Fideo Ardena :

He wakes up and catches his chest trying to steady his breaths, then he would shake you to wake up and tell you about his dream as you listen carefully, then you would comfort him and tell him that you are always there for him.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

"No... Please I'm sorry..." He mumbles loudly in his sleep which wakes you up and you pull him out of his dream. At first, he denies that he was having a nightmare and says that you were just hallucinating, but eventually gives up.

"(Y/n)... Please don't leave me." He says and hugs you tightly before continuing, "I wasn't good enough for you..." You hug him back tightly.

"You are more than enough for me, you are the one that makes me smile everyday and know that in this cruel world, there is someone who loves me and cares about me more than himself. I'm yours and only yours," you confess.

"And I'm only yours as well..." He mumbles as he rests his head on your shoulder.

Nagumo Haruya :

He would scream in the end and immediately sit up on the bed, making you awake.

"Nagumo?" You ask as he looks at you and instantly hugs you for dear life.

"(Y/n), you know that I love you, right?" he asks and you nod, mumbling a yes as you feel confused.

"I will never ever let anyone hurt you and I will not let anyone take you away from me but..." He looks at your (e/c) eyes with worry, sadness and fear, "what if you want to leave? I mean what if I'm not good enough for you and you find someone who is way better than and will treat you better than I do, and-" you stop him by smashing your lips in his.

"I will never leave Nagumo, I'm yours and always will be."

Edgar Partinus :

He wakes up and tries to calm his breathing and heart as he immediately looks at your sleeping figure, he stares at your peaceful face with worry and fear that his nightmare left in his heart. But once he has remembered all the times he saw your smile, heard your laugh, held your hand. His worry quickly vanishes and he shifts closer to your body to hold you tightly, then he kisses the top of your head and closes his eyes drifting into a more peaceful sleep.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Ayee guys, look who isn't dead yet.

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Also check out  my new book. Please :)

Stay safe!

See ya!