Stressed Afuro Terumi × Sick Reader : We'll Be Together Forever

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV:

I groaned as sunlights hit my (s/c) skin, but as I was about to get up, a sharp pain took place and I moaned catching my head.

Afuro had left to work and he wouldn't get back till evening, he was stressed with all the work he had lately so I preferred not to add him another thing to worry and stress about more than he already was.

I stood up only to sit back forcefully as dizziness blurred my vision, but I had to do chores and prepare for our 4th anniversary together, so, I attempted to get up again.

As I took a few steps, the pain grew and darkness covered my sight, therefore, I blacked out.

Afuro's POV :

I was busy with paperwork when I felt my gut tell me to check on (Y/n), I tried to shrug it off but the feeling got worse and I couldn't ignore it any longer. I took my phone and called her, it kept buzzing but no one answered, thus my worries increased and I decided to go home and pay her a visit.

It took me 5 min to come home, usually I take 10-15 min to arrive. I unlocked the house and called her name but received no reply, I went to the kitchen but found everything still in place the way I left in the early morning, (Y/n) seemed like she hadn't woken up yet because the chores weren't done.

I walked to the bedroom upstairs and gasped when I found her laying on the floor, breathing heavil. I tried to wake her up but I noticed her burning skin and red cheeks, a fever.

I lifted her and carried her to the bed, then walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of water and a towel, I took the rectangular wet towel and placed it on her forehead before kissing her on the head and took off my jacket, thus I started completing the undone chores.

(Y/n)'s POV:

My eyes opened slowly and I got confused when I noticed I was laying on a soft fabric.

"How did I get back to bed?" I whispered, a wet thing fell to my lap once I sat up, I looked around slowly and noticed the bedroom was tidy and everything was cleaned up, confusion and curiosity hovered over my mind, but as figure entered the room, my thoughts got interrupted.

"Good thing you're awake, I brought you medicines for your fever and a soup," Afuro walked closer and put the tray he was holding on the nightstand.

"How? Don't you have work?" I asked and he smiled, then told me about the sudden feeling and how he found me passed out on the floor till lunch time.
I lowed my head in shame, he was worried about me besides his work as a coach.

"Why didn't you call me?" He asked sadly, but with eyes full of concern and love.

"I-I didn't want to b-be a b-burden, you've already have work to worry about and I would have just added more stress to you if I did," I said quietly with tears in the corner of my eyes. Suddenly, two hands cupped my face and lifted it up.

"Look at me babe," Afuro said and I looked up at him as he stared lovingly at my eyes.

"You know that you are the most important person in my life and I will do anything for you. To say the truth, I was stressed with work but I also didn't forget my gorgeous girlfriend, I'm sorry I wasn't beside you when you needed me but I promise you I won't leave you and will always be by your side...I love you so much abd you were never a burden to me," Afuro confessed and added a blush to my already feverish face, he chuckled and all of sudden he got up and I gasped when he kneeled on one knee while holding a box in his hands.

"(Y/n) (L/n) will you make me the happiest man and marry me?" He said with a nervous yet loving and sweet voice.

"Yes! A million yes!" Then tears of happiness fell down my cheeks as he sighed in relief thus I extanded my left hand as he slided the ring in my finger.

He got up and hugged me in a tight embrace, sighing shakily.... Was he going crying?

He was about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"I don't want you to catch the cold," I said worriedly, he chuckled and shook his head, he took my hand and leaned in, thus our lips contacted in a sweet passionate kiss. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

"I was preparing to propose this night but you got sick. Anyway, I'm glad you accepted, I love you so much," he said and I chuckled at him.

"I love you too as much, and maybe more... I will always be by your side as long as I'm breathing, never letting you go," I said and a genuine smile painted his face as he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

"We'll be together forever"

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you are doing fine and I hope you liked this story, please don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!