If He Gets Jealous and He's Just a Close Friend

Requested by @rellaana229 Thank you for requesting and for your patience!

Enjoy!

.  .  .  🌼.  .  .

Endou Mamorou :

Endou would watch in silence as you chat and laugh with another guy. The feeling of being so close to you yet so far is eating at him. Everyone notices the bad mood he has fallen into, but their attempts to cheer him up are unsuccessful. Therefore, he tries to focus on his practice, blocking the powerful shoots with all his might as well as the sound of your giggles with the other guy.

Gouenji Shuuya :

Gouenji always feels happiness and joy wrap him every time you both spend time to the point he becomes overwhelmed. So, it isn't a surprised that his mood would completely flip when he notices how close you are to another guy. He is not someone to interfere in your business as he cherishes your decision greatly. 

But as he feels such ominous growing within him, he makes it his primary goal to finally confess his feelings for you.

Fubuki Shirou : 

When Fubuki spots you with another guy, he does not think much of it; but his mind that is plagued with various insecurities clouds his better judgement and makes him believe that he is not worthy of you.

When you are done with the other guy, forcefully dismissing him when you notice Fubuki's eyes  full of pain and sadness, you head towards the white-haired guy and start a sequence of inquiries to insure he was alright. 

"As your best friend, I am allowed to worry about you." Despite the same feeling of affection that you hold for Fubuki, you are dense to his feelings for you. Fubuki flashes you a small smile before opening up to you.

Although the reason for his jealousy is put off for a later time.

Kidou Yuuto :

The man we are talking about is a straightforward person. The moment he spots you seemingly having a great time with another guy, who seems to try and inch closer and closer to you, he waits till you finished. Concurrently, he tries to fight off the suffocating feeling that closes around his heart.

He knew he has no right to feel this... protective of you, but as you stand in front of him with an oblivious, innocent smile, he promises to give you the world. Yet, he keeps staring at the guy who is leaving; well, glaring is probably the correct word.

"Kidou?" You ask with two arched eyebrows.

"Let's go." His hand itches to grab yours and keep it forever, but he knows that it isn't in his place to display such intention... yet.

Fudou Akio :

When Fudou realizes that he deeply cares about someone, he instinctively becomes protective of them. So, when he sees you in a café, sitting with a guy, two drinks, and papers scattered on the table, he wouldn't usually care. 

However, what strikes him is not the scene in front of him, but the way the guy's hand sits too close to yours. He is not supposed to feel the burning sensation that raged within him, but he can't help the glare he casts at both of your and the guy's hands before his eyes stare daggers to the guy's face.

You practically sense the tension in the air, which makes the guy next to you shrink into himself. You glance back and forth before awkwardly introducing them to each other; Fudou's response is only a nod, his glare still present.

"I need you for a second." He adresses you with a significantly softer tone; one reserved only for you. You follow him outside the café where he bluntly asks you, "do you like him?" 

You are completely taken aback by his question, but he does not back down as he waits for your response.

"N-No. Of course not. Why would you think that?" You question. He nods his head; his shoulders slump in relief.

"Good, because I like you." He carelessly confesses

Nagumo Haruya :

Nagumo tends to become jealous pretty quickly. He only manages to restrain himself from interevening in the last minute when he remembers that you both do not have an official relationship yet.

However, he still gives you the silent treatment when you are done having fun with the other guy. In return, you become irritated by his attitude, which leads to a series of arguments to initiate. In worst cases, it escalates to arguments.

But once you both calm down, you talk it out and whenever you ask him for the reason behind his sudden jealousy, he flees the conversation with a big, red blush overlapping his face.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

Similarly to Fudou, Suzuno pins the guy with an icy glare that sends chills down his spine. Usually, Suzuno would pretend he does not care as he watches from afar; but on one particular day, he was on a bad mood, and seeing you close to another guy just infuriated him more.

"Suzuno?" you snapped him out of his trance, yet he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the guy. He ignored your protests as he aimlessly took you with him.

"At least tell me where we are going?" You shouted, but he continued to ignore you.

"Wait," you gasped, "are you perhaps... jealous?!" 

You received the answer you wanted through the way his body stiffened and the grip on your hand that grew tighter. You couldn't see it, but a blush creeped to his pale cheeks as he comes to the realization that your words were true.

Kazemaru Ichirouta : 

A dark aura engulfs Kazemaru when he is jealous. He does understand why guys keep picking you as their target to impress; after all, he has no problem admitting to the world that you are the most beautiful creature he has ever encountered in his life; thus, why he feels lucky to be your best friend. Yet, his affection towards you quickly blossomed into something beyond friendship.

And Kazemaru does not like the fact that there are other guys who are actively trying to snatch you away from him.

If he is in the scene, he would be a silent watcher; but he would occationally have his arm on the back of your chair, had you been dating, he would've had his arm around your shoulders. Sometimes, he would hold your hand and squeeze it when he wants to enhance a point, but it is nothing but a warning to the intruder to back off.

However, he does not want to cross the boundaries; so, he keeps it civil with you. Nonetheless, once he musters enough courage to confess to you, he would not keep you waiting a second longer.

Tsunami Jousuke :

Don't worry, Tsunami is just as oblivious to his surroundings as you are to his feelings. 

But once he realizes, with the help of Haruna, the feeling he has is jealousy, he is quick to open up to you and bluntly admit his jealousy. He believes that there is no reason why he should delay such discussion.

And once he realizes that it is love he holds towards you, be assured that he will confess right away.

Midorikawa Ryuuji : 

Midorikawa will remain silent as he watches you from afar, but would not step in. However, he would be pouty and grumpy for the rest of the day, sometimes even purposefully ignoring you as his cheeks are puffed.

"Sound the alarm! Someone's jelly!" A blush quickly creeps to his cheeks when you continue to tease him, before a smile cracks his grumpy features at your jokes.

.  .  .  🌼.  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you're doing well. Thank you again for this lovely request!

If you enjoyed your time reading this request, please do consider leaving a vote and a comment, I would sincerely appreciate it!

Stay safe and lots of love!