Gouenji Shuuya × OC : Down The Path We Go

This is my first time writing an OC oneshot, so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Requested by Coolaholic_Girl

OC's name : Ishikawa Fumiko.

. . . 🔥. . .

Fumiko's POV :

My violet eyes gazed at the distance while the soft breeze kissed my skin in sweet, light touches. The sunset casted a magic spell on my eyes and made me los

My purple hair danced with the wind in a silent sad song that screamed my sarrows.

Days turned to weeks.

Weeks turned to months.

And months turned to years.

Rumors were my living grave. Each rumor of him sparkled a glimpse of hope that our encounter was near to happen, yet I was always proven wrong.

"I'll be back. I promise Fumiko." Those were your last words to me. That has been two months ago and each day I wished that it would be the day I'd get to see you again.

Where you've gone? I don't know. You never told me.

What has become out of you? I don't know. I never understood. We were reckless teenagers when we first fell in love. Now we are adults.

Your pursuers chased you away from me, or I would be endangered again.

Maybe it was better this way.

And just as I was about to believe it that way, you reappeared in the shadows. Watching over the world like an owl.

Yet your eyes felt like fire on me. Maybe that was your effect on me.

And now I watch you as you stand in front of the tower for a meetup that I convinced myself would never happen. The tower where we had our first date 5 years ago.

"I told you I will be back." You state like it was a matter of fact. I narrowed my eyes at him in annoyance.

"Are you here because you missed the old days?" I questioned solemnly.

"Yes. But there is a more important reason than that one." He said.

"You wouldn't have even said goodbye if I hadn't caught you sneeking out that night." I reminded, my fists clenching tighter.

"I'm sorry." The apology fell from his mouth sincerely. The same mouth that left igniting kisses all over my face.

"Then why the sudden visit?" I spat the question, feeling a suffocating lump form in my throat.

"I came to check on you." He stated indifferently.

There was a moment of silence between us. Broken only by the leaves that danced with the wind.

"Fumiko-"

"You have no right to come back to my life as if nothing happened! I struggled everyday to forget you! To believe that you have found better! I don't understand what happened that changed you." My voice cracked here and there. My words left my mouth with such despair and sorrow that it chocked me.