Suzuno Fuusuke × Tsundere Reader

Requested by Kitsume_Kisumi

Thank you for requesting!

(F/f) : favorite food.

.  .  .  🌼  .  .  .

You sighed as you put your phone and keys down.

Today was a long day for you and it was taking a toll on your mental well-being.

But a bad day doesn't mean a bad life, right?

Well you certainly didn't believe that at the moment. You walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water for your thirsty throat.

You took the glass of water and sat down on the table. You closed your eyes as you recalled the events' of the day.

You couldn't believe how so many bad things could happen all at the same day without giving a chance to take a breath.

"(Y/n)." You heard an awfully familiar voice call your name, you didn't realize that you had pressed your forehead to your palm, the glass of water long forgotten in the grip of your other hand. Nor did you hear when Suzuno arrived.

"Bad day?" Suzuno's unusual soft voice asked. You nodded in confirmation, not having the power to form words.

Suzuno took a seat next to your chair and pulled his phone out. You both sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Hello. I'd like to order two large (f/f)." Your eyes twitched in alert at the order that Suzuno placed, a smile threatening to trace your features.

"I don't see a point in talking about what happened, it's all in the past now. So why don't we go watch some TV and have dinner instead." It was an inviting statement more than a question.

You nodded again before pulling your face away from your palm.

"Also drink that water, I'm not having you add more problems to global environment." He commended.

"I didn't know you cared about something more than yourself." You teased in faint amusement while your face stayed still as a stone. You slowly gulped the water as you stared at him.

"You." He answered you, your face explode to flames as you looked at him with troubled eyes and a darkening blush across your cheeks while he stared at you with a cocky smirk. Despite the simplicity and bluntness of his answers, he always managed to make you feel flattered and agitated with affection.

"You are wasting my time."

"I love you too."

.  .  .  🌼  .  .  .

Hello guys!

Somehow, I feel like this is how two Tsunderes will be like in a relationship, with one slightly bolder than the other. Anyways, I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this request. If you have, please leave a vote and a comment, I'd appreciate it!