They Fall In Love (Aliea Captains Edition)

Requested by Kitsume_Kisumi
Thank you for requesting!

Quick note : I wanna guys thank you for all the support because we have reached 7K votes on this book, yay!

And even if the support is in the Black Clover book is minimum, I still appreciate it and I thank each one who paid a visit to the book and supported it <3

Enjoy!

.  .  . 🌼 .  .  .

Hiroto Kiyama :

You are part of Raimon and you help your team defeat the aliens who seek to destroy everything in their way.

Despite the initial hatred between the two sides, you find yourself capturing the eye of one specific captain. The one who is the head of it all.

Gran refuses to acknowledge the ticklish feeling he gets in his stomach when he sees you and blames his mind for being delusional.

However, when he witnesses how you stand your ground to protect your friends you consider your second family, he realizes he is head and heels over you.

He knows that the person he fell in love with is his enemy, but he is determined to make you his.

Nagumo Haruya :

At first, Burn disliked you so much because of your different ideas. Which resulted in bickering everytime you two cross roads.

However, the dislike soon transforms into longing and then into affection. When Burn notices how empty and lonely his life can get without you around, he tries to move on and ignore the tightness suffocating his heart.

When he finally gets to see you once again, he is extremely happy and realizes that his heart belongs to you. Therefore, he vows to be yours and never leave you.

Suzuno Fuusuke :

He tends to give you the cold shoulder whenever he crosses paths with you. His whole idea of falling in love, especially with a human being, is out of question. His only goal is to defeat Raimon to prove he is worthy of his role in Aliea Academy and even more.

However, when he gets to see your kindness and firmness, he feels like his heart skipped a beat.

When he finally gets to the conclusion that he is in love with you, instead of confessing or doing his best to capture your heart, he lets his arrogant façade take hold of him because he can't wrap his head around the fact that his heart and soul demand for you.

Nor does he want to hurt you with his alliance with the Aliea Academy.

When the Aliea fiasco finally comes to an end, his cold nature starts to melt and his shell starts cracking up just for you, with the new goal of having you by his side.

Saniguma Osamu :

When Desarm first saw you, he knew you captured his eyes. But he ignores this new feeling and decides that leaving you is best for the both of you.

But when he sees how you welcome Saniguma with open arms despite his alien related past, he fell in love with you all over again. He is a gentleman and would have the softest spot, just for you.

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

Despite the Alien façade that he puts, he is a sociable person.

He wouldn't mind having some time alone talking for hours, just the two of you. He knows that he can't be with you because of everything going on with Aliea, and he even knows that the dark road he is taking might drive you out of his life completely.

But Midorikawa is determined that if his Father’s plan works out or not, he will have you as his lover, no matter if it was Midorikawa or Reize who gets the honor.

.  .  .  🌼  .  .  .

Hey guys!

I hope you are all doing well! I hope you have enjoyed this request, it was fun to write. If you did please vote and leave a comment, I'll appreciate it.

Stay safe!

See ya!