7 Minutes In Heaven : Endou Mamoru

. . . 🌼 . . .

3rd person's POV :

Everyone was gathered in one house to play 7 Minutes In Heaven. Haruna was the one who picked took the pieces of paper where the names were written and shuffled them in a small bowl.

"It's Endou's turn!" Haruna said as she showed the piece of paper where Endou's name was written to the others.

"The other one is (Y/n)!" The said girl blushed as she looked at the goalkeeper who had a blush upon his face as well.

Haruna pushed the two teenagers into a dark room and locked the door behind her as she shouted, "You have seven minutes!"

(Y/n)'s POV :

Endou and I sat down on the floor in an awkward silence, I could hear my heart racing in my chest as my cheeks burnt up.

"Soo..." I tried to start a conversation after a few moments, but I didn't know what to talk about. Suddenly, we heard some shouts outside the door like 'You can do it, Endou!' and I could, regardless of the darkness, that Endou was embarrassed from the way he flinched. I giggled at his behavior as he seemed to calm down a little. We fell into another awkward silence before I heard him clear his throat.

"(Y/n), I need to tell you something." I nodded, forgetting the fact that he couldn't see me.

"We have met each other since Raimon days and I want to tell you that after these years. I have grown some feelings for you, in a romantic way," he paused for a second, "I would like to ask you to be my girlfriend."

I was speechless by his sudden confession. However, my long silence made Endou think I was thinking about a way to reject him.

"I'm sorry if you don't have the sale feelings-" I quickly cut him off.

"No, no! It's not that, I was just stunned to know that the one I like has the same feelings as me." I responded with a smile.

"Does that mean that you have the same feelings?" He asked, clueless.

"Of course, silly!" I laughed a bit, then I felt a hand touch mine and a figue leaning closer to me. My heart was going to jump out my chest, my stomach filled with butterflies and my cheeks burning as if they were set in fire. But before my brain was able to process what I might have happened next, the door opened and the lights switched on, making Endou jump away from me.

"Time's up!" Haruna screamed as everyone stood behind her. "Haruna, I think we have interrupted something." Rika commented with a smirk.

'Dang right you did.' I thought with a hint of disappointment.

Then a hand was extended for me to grab, "Let's go." Endou said with a grin, I smiled and grabbed his hand and we both walked out the room, hand in hand.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter and more 7 Minutes In Heaven scenarios are coming soon. Be prepared haha.

Please don't forget to vote and leave your comments.

Stay safe!

See ya!