Tsunami Jousuke × Caring Reader : Nightmare

(This was requested by Ir3n1t3)

. . . 🌼 . . .

You were sleeping soundly under your covers as rain dropped outside, hitting each inch of earth.

Suddenly, you started opening your eyes when you heard your dorm's door open and close then the sound of shifting in your bed. Once you had opened your (e/c) eyes, you were about to scream to the top of your lungs as Tsunami popped up in front of your face.

"T-T-Tsunami!! What are you doing here?!" You asked in a loud whisper, but soon calmed down and started to worry when you saw the pink haired guy sniffling.

"Hey, what happened? Come here." You opened your arms for your boyfriend, he accepted it and wrapped his own arms around your waist as the two of you laid on the bed and under the warm blankets.

"Was it a nightmare?" You asked, you felt him nod in your neck, "Wanna talk about it?" This time, he shook his head.

Both of you held each other in your arms as you listened to the rain and wind unleashing their presence outside, it was relaxing at some point.

"I will tell you but don't laugh at me," Tsunami threatened, still not raising his head from the crock of your neck.

"Go ahead."

He cleared his throat.

"I had a nightmare of a giant carrot that wanted to eat me, I tried to run but legs got weaker and I couldn't feel them anymore, the carrot had a devilish smirk along other versions of it, like the jelly one. It was terrifying, (Y/n)." He said as he started shivering.

You didn't know how to react, you found it adorable and cute, but also hilarious. However, you weren't going to hurt your lover's feelings.

"Awh, Tsunami, it's okay. It can't hurt you, it was just... Well... A carrot," You had a smile brightening your face, "No matter what it is, you are going to defeat it, I'm sure. A carrot or a potato, you are strong Tsunami. And I love you so much." You finished with both of you sharing a laugh as you kissed his forehead.

"And I love you too, cutiepie."

. . . 🌼 . . .

Sorry this is kinda short, but I hope you enjoyed it!

Please don't forget to vote and leave your opinions or requests.

Stay safe!

See ya!