When You Announce That You Are Pregnant

Endou Mamoru :

He would be shocked and immobilized, then his shock changes into happiness. He picks you in his arms and spins you around the room as both of you laugh.

Gouenji Shuuya :

You would be hyped as you wait for him to come back home from work. As he comes back, he would be confused about your overjoyed behavior but would find it cute. He would find that you have already prepared a cake for him and when he asks you about the reason. You tell him to look closely at the cake, and he does and finds it say :

"Welcome home, soon to be father >3"

Fubuki Shirou :

He gets worried about you because you have been waking up every morning to empty your stomach. So being a good partner, he asks you to visit a doctor and tell him about the results when he gets back home for lunch, you do as you were asked and you turn speechless when you hear the wonderful news. You go back home, prepare lunch and wait for your husband.

As you wait, you stand in front of the mirror, put your hands against your belly and started rubbing it. Suddenly, you feel two pair of arms hugging your waist.

"(Y/n), did you go to see a doctor?" You nod, "What did they say?" Fubuki asks.

"We are going to be parents." His eyes go wide and he hugs you even tighter as you feel him washing your neck with kisses.

Afuro Terumi :

"Angel?" He calls as he enters your shared house, he searches for you and eventually finds you in your bedroom.

"(Y/n)?" He calls your name, you turn around with a joyful grin that lightened your face with a few tears in the corner of your eyes. His eyes widen. Thus, he walks closer to you quickly and holds your shoulders.

"What's wrong?? Why are you crying?" He asks, concerned. You took his hand and placed on your belly, with a smile never leaving your features. It took him one moment to realize what you meant.

"Are you...?" You nod multiple times. His eyes sparkle, his lips curl up into a grin and he hugs you tightly with a few tears in his eyes as well.

Nagumo Haruya :

"(Y/n), what did you need me for?" He groans.

"Quiet complaining, I have something to tell you." You say, before continuing, "Remember when I was sick these mornings?" He nods, "So, I went to the doctor annnd..." You put your hands on your belly, making him guess the reason behind your 'illness' .

"And they said you were too hungry that you almost starved to death?" He asks, clueless. You couldn't help but laugh at his thought.

"Stop being silly," you say as you look at him again with your sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"Then what is it?" He asks, getting impatient.

"We will have a mini you or a mini me." You say, however, he is still clueless so he keeps gazing at you.

"I'm pregnant, damn it."

Suzuno Fuusuke :

Suzuno is already protective of you during your relationship, but that doubled once you have announced your pregnancy to him. He would stay by your side and asks if you need anything, he often rubs and kisses your belly whenever you cuddle together.

Kidou Yuuto :

Kidou is always a protective husband to you, he takes care of you during your morning sickness, and would go with you to the doctor. Once he has heard, the words "Congratulations, Mrs. Kidou is pregnant," he hypes and his heart gets filled with pure joy. He takes care of you during your pregnancy and would show you and your unborn child how much he loves you both.

Fudou Akio :

"I'm pregnant."

These words rang in his ears, he was speechless at first, but then realized what you said. His palm rested on your cheek, caressing it a bit. Then his hand traveled to your belly and massaged it for a few minutes before his lips brushed over yours in a passionate kiss filled of : love, care and impatience.

Fidio Adrena :

The sweet Italian guy cares so much for you, and when you told him about your pregnancy. His care and love doubled and he is always ready to fulfill your needs.

Edgar Partinus :

"Edgar!"

"Coming!" He comes to your shared room, a cake between his hands.

"Finally, took so long!" You say, rolling your eyes.

"I'm sorry, my love." He says with an apologitic smile and hands you the cake. Your eyes sparkle at the delicious cake in front of you, so you start eating under the gaze of Edgar who is watching you with a smile.

Since your pregnancy announcement, your husband does his best to take the best care of you and your child. He loves you both so much.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

We have reached 100 followers!! Tell me about what you want as a special chapter!
Thank you so much for sticking around and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

Stay safe!

See ya!