Injured Gouenji Shuuya × Reader : Won Your Heart

. . . 🔥. . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

I was walking through the corridor when I saw the boys practicing outside, a smile found its way to my face when I saw Gouenji with Toramaru doing their shared hissatsu technique : Tiger storm.

They missed the goal as the ball flew away, I frowned as I worriedly looked at them, they were saying something and Gouenji lifted his hand as if reassuring the worried Endou, he managed to assure him, but once he tried to move, a painful look formed on his face as he winced. However, no one noticed but me.

▪ Time skip after training to lunch time ▪

Everyone was in the mess hall, but a certain person was absent which made my worries increase. Thus, I excused myself and went to his room.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of his room, I was about to knock when a loud thud took place.

"Gouenji!" I snapped as I opened the door, there, laid Gouenji with a face full of pain.

"Are you okay?!" I panicked as he looked at me with one opened eye.

"(Y-Y/n)?" He was surprised by my presence, but a sharp pain interrupted him and I glanced down at his ankle, it had a purple near black bruise.

"You're injured, I'll go to get first aid, let's head you back to bed," I said as I put my arm around his waist and he put his around my shoulder for support, I sat him on the bed and went off to bring the needed supplies, I returned and saw him looking at the bruise with sorrow and I smiled sadly at him.

"Let me take a look?" He nodded and I took his ankle very gently and noticed it was off place.

"I need to bring the bone back to its regular place, and truthfully, it will hurt..." I said and looked at him as he shook his head.

"Don't worry, I can handle it," he replied and I nodded.

"In 1..."

"2..."

"3!" And I rolled his ankle, he screamed but not loud enough, then he looked at me with a painful face......I hate that expression.

"I'll put now the bandages," I said and took the bandages, but as I was about to wrap it around his ankle, he winced and put his hand on mine, I blushed deeply at his reaction and looked away, he gazed at me and I heard his exhale, then he smile.

"(Y/n), look at me," he said with a soft tone, I looked back at him slowly.

"I have been in love with you for a long time and I was trying to confess but failed because my heartbeat would raise whenever you're around, hearing you laugh, seeing you smile are the best thing I ever want," he confessed, I was shocked by his words and my throat dried as words slipped from my mind.

"I-I-I-" I stuttered, but he cut me off.

"If you aren't feeling the same, it's okay, I won't force you into-" it was then my turn to cut him off but by a kiss, he was shocked as well as me by my actions, but he smiled through the kiss and wrapped his arms around my back and his palm rested on my nape, deepening the kiss as I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I love you too Gouenji-san~" I said with a cute singing way, he chuckled at my behaviour and put his forehead against mine.

"I'm glad you feel the same, I thought I won't have a chance to win your heart," he said with a sign of relief.

"Actually you have already won mine, and I Won Your Heart"

. . . 🔥 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

See ya!