Fudou Akio × Crush Reader : Valentine's Day

. . . 🌼 . . .

(Y/n)'s POV :

It was the eve of the 14th February when I was wondering what I should  buy for my crush.

Yes, I had a huge crush on Fudou Akio but I had never known his feelings towards me. However, I was pretty sure he didn't feel the same, but I wasn't willing to give up.

I was walking down the stairs when I came across Fuyuka. She saw me and smiled warmly which made me return the smile and walk towards her.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan, how have you been?" She asked, keeping the same warm smile stretched on her lips.

"Hey, I'm fine," I answered, then decided to ask for her help.

"Umm... Fuyuka-san, I was wondering if you could help me with something..." I said shyly while playing with my thumbs.

"Oh, sure. What is it?" She asked politely.

"Actually... I was thinking... About giving a gift... To m-my c-crush," I stuttered at the end with a blush. She seemed suprised, then a wide smile appeared on her face which made me blush even more and turn my gaze towards the ground.

"Oh God! Who is it, (Y/n)?!" She yelled while shaking my shoulders, I became like a human with a head of a tomato.

"I-It's F-Fudou-kun," I confessed quietly, avoiding eye contact. Her smile grew wider.

"I'll definitely help you, (Y/n)-chan!" She replied, taking my hand and dragging me somewhere.

. . .

.Time skip to the 14th of February.

. . .

I was walking through the corridor while holding an envelope in my hands. The envelope was yellow with a red jewel in the shape of a heart placed in the corner of the letter, I wrote 'to my love' in the other corner.

Once I had seen Fudou outside, training, I blushed and took my courage then walked straight to him. I was scared he wouldn't return my feelings, but I was already prepared for the worst scenario.

I reached to him and called his name, he looked at me and came towards me with a grumpy face. I asked him if we could go to the sakura tree and he surprisingly agreed.

"F-Fudou-san, I-I have something to t-tell y-you." I stuttered, before handing him the letter. He opened it as I shut my eyes tightly. After a while since he had been reading, I felt my heart rise to my throat.

"I-I understand if you d-don't feel the same, I-I know I'm not a special g-girl for a handsome boy like you to fall in love with, b-but I didn't want to give up until I hear your answer." I opened my eyes, and was shocked when I saw a blush on his face, utterly shocked.

He looked at me and I was even more suprised by what happened next. He kissed me.

"Who said I'm not in love with you, idiot?" He asked which made me blush harder.

"I was in love with you for a long time ago, I just couldn't tell you," he looked straightforwardly at my eyes as mine started to water, I wasn't sure why I started crying. Maybe it was the fear of rejection that scared me the most. He hugged me tightly as I sobbed on his shoulder.

"I love you Fudou-kun," I said happily and laughed, he smiled and kissed me once more.

At that time, I was just glad that my love felt the same as me.

. . . 🌼. . .

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed the story, please don't forget to vote and feel free to comment.

See ya!