How They Ask You For A Hug

Here is a quick chapter for you guys!

I'm still editing the books and I'm gonna start working on Fubuki's book soon as well. (I apologize you had to read the mistakes that were here haha)

Enjoy!

. . . 🌼 . . .

Endou Mamoru :

You had just come back home when you found Endou in front of your door with his arms wide open and a grin brightening his face.

"Give me a hug, I missed you!"

Gouenji Shuuya :

It was snowing outside, and you had stayed at your boyfriend's place to spend the weekend.

"Hey (Y/n), come warm me up?" Gouenji asked you with a sweet voice. And you of course, couldn't take down his request.

Fubuki Shirou :

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Come here, snowflake." You accomplied his request and went towards him, where he was laying on the bed.

"Come cuddle with me." He asked you with a smile, but you were busy at that moment.

"Fubuki, I'm busy right now. We can cuddle later?" You tried to offer, but he declined it.

"If you give me your hugs right now, we can build a snowman later just like we promised." Your eyes lit up at that suggestion, and you ended up jumping into his arms.

Kidou Yuuto :

You were watching a movie together when he sneaked his arm around your waist, bringing you into a warm embrace where you laid your head on his chest.

He didn't need to use words to ask for your affection, not that you minded.

Hiroto Kiyama :

"Hey starlight, where you at?" He called for you, you answered with a loud 'I'm here', then you were pulled into a tight, warm hug as you felt Hiroto bury his face into your shoulder and neck.

"Hugging you is the best thing that lightens my day."

You couldn't help the smile from appearing on your face as you returned his hug.

Fudou Akio :

You were washing dishes after that you and Fudou had finished dinner when you felt two strong arms wrap themselves around you, then a pair of lips pressed against the skin of your neck.

You knew who it was, and you felt a smile stretch your lips because of the affection your boyfriend was showering you with.

"Fudou? You could have just asked me to hug you, hehe." You tried to tease him.

"Shut up and enjoy the moment whilst you can." But, his cheeks were heating up unbeknownstly to you.

Nagumo Haruya :

Your boyfriend was playing video games on PlayStation while you were scrolling randomly through your phone.

"Hey (Y/n), if I won this, you get to praise me."

"What? Why?"

"Don't ask why, just do it!" He replied with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Alright, alright. How do you want me to praise you?" And just as you said that, Nagumo shouted in joy as he won the game.

"Come here and give me your hugs!"

Suzuno Fuusuke :

This guy is cold, but shy when it comes to showing or asking for affection. His cheeks always heat up and he stutters from time to time. It even took him a long while to get used to calling you by nicknames and receiving the same ones.

He found you laying on the couch, as you were using your phone. He frowned a bit, but closed his eyes and made his way towards you before climbing on top of you and wrapped his arms loosingly around your waist. You smiled, put down your phone and stroked his hair as you kissed his head from time to time.

Afuro Terumi :

"My angel, come here for a second, please." He asked for you, and you showed up in front of him with a smile. He opened his arms with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. You gave a quick confused look before it was replaced by a soft smile as you walked into his arms and wrapped your own around his back.

"I love you, angel."

Midorikawa Ryuuji :

"(Y/n)~?" He looked at you, but you only hummed as you continued to look at your phone.

"Do you know that a legend says, if you give a hug to your boyfriend, you will receive 5 new books?" You ligit were about to drop your phone as you throw yourself into his already opened arms that were waiting for you.

Sakuma Jirou :

"(Y/n), I'm cold." Sakuma shivered.

"Get another blanket then." But you received a glare instead, then his face turned into a smile.

"There is nothing better than you to warm me up." And with that, you ended up in his arms, under a blanket, with a blush on your face.

Kazemaru Ichirouta :

The blunette had been looking for you for a few minutes till he finally found you talking to a friend.

"(Y/n)." He called for you, you said goodbye to your friend and hurried to your boyfriend, but you were pulled into a warm hug.

"Let's stay like this for a bit."

Tsunami Jousuke :

"(Y/n)!!!" You got scared when you heard being yelled from far away and fast footsteps running towards you.

"T-Tsunami?!-" You were cut off when his weight fell into yours in a warm hug as both of you ended up on the ground.

. . . 🌼 . . .

Hey guys!

I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and leave your comments.

See ya!